GoTtA JoB?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Meeh bored and was just wondering..who all in here got jobs? and if yes where do you work at and what do you do? like it there? yes no maybe so? n just blah about whateva.... well since i was the one to ask ill go first...hehehe!

I work at Sarku Japan...located inside the mall...it's a japanese resturant (fastfood). I am a cashier and a sample girl there. To be honest i like working there because of the people i work with..but i hate being the sample girl...at times you get hit and shit by people...i hate that. My boss is tight....he's chinese and he gave meeh a ride home today from work...tight tight huh...lolz..!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i work at my aunts video store.. as a cashier.. somewat a manager.. and the recorder of the lakorns.. i also do the cleaning and stuffs in the store... but im a break right now.. doo too my sickness and my bad eye sight... (my left eye is mess up its blurry!!) :D

mskinyi

i don't really have a job... but i babysit my cousin's kid on the weekdais for $50 a week... and if im lucky my dad's whos a freelance interior/exterior designer( his side job) has a house to fix... I'm there and the money is pretty good... but im hoping to get a job at the post office.... that reminds me i have to apply there today...

darvil

sarNie Adult
one word..

the dreaded Retail. ;)

I just hope I get done with engineering soon so that I can make some $$$ but then again I'm so lazy! :p

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
wally world...lol...also known as walmart...haha...i don't necessarily like the job but hopefully i'll get done with school in another 2 yrs so i can get the heck outta that place...my co-workers are great though...we were messing around saying our department is like a soap opera...haha...everyday there's always something going on...lol...co-workers cheating on their significant others...gossip flying all over...co-workers going crazy...etc etc...haha

Muddie Murda

smile...
i work at the library. I must say this is the easiest job in the world. It's like sleeping and getting paid at the same time. -_- haha ok not sleeping but like doing nothing. LIKE RIGHT NOW!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i work at Terriyaki Don, it's a japanese fast food restaurant. i'm a cashier and serve food to customer. i love that job, but i HATE the customer and my CO-WORKER, even the BOSS....all of those people are MEAN AND ANNOYING..... :lol: rite now i'm about to have my second job at an elementary school, teaching kindergarden. i hope i got that job. just went and turn in my application and got a little chat with the principle. :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
awww..you guyz all hve like excitin jobs..then theres me..workin at damn TIM HORTONS for the past year and 9 months..how sad...im sad lolz...i love workin their because of my co workers..theyre just not my co workers but theyre like family to me...but i also hate workin there becasue of the long hrs they give us..its hell.....i swear..who ever is canadian and lookin for a job do not apply at that hell hole..i hate it with a passion and i swear to god if i was slick enough id burn that place down one by one but im not lol ..sorry im gettin carried away but as u can see how much i hate it there..and the customers are the bitchiest ones...they think theyre right becasue theyre the customers and becasue theyre older den us...i jus wanna like throw pots of coffee at them...the only reason im there is becasue of hte people...but im quite happy right now becasue i am officially quittin as of tomorrow!w oot woot!but il be jobless until next summer ahha....

sorry if this was long but i jus had to let it out lolz

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*sigh my job* =/ I've been working at this company for 8yrs now. I do paperworks and etc. You can tell how excited I am can't you? lolz...

Hiatus

Super Momo
Kkrystal said:
*sigh my job* =/ I've been working at this company for 8yrs now. I do paperworks and etc. You can tell how excited I am can't you? lolz...
[post="5723"][/post]​
SOOOO excited that you have nothing to do than get online every dayLOL

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
LOL my cousin worked at Tim's before, she quit and went to retail after 5 months. I used to work at an amusment park..never again!! <_< now I'm a broke student.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I work as a student nurse at this nursing home that pays meeh maddd money to help out the nurse and the CNA's...kinda feel bad that I'm gettin paid a lot more than them but hey..I'm a poor college student who has to pay like 1,000 dollars for my books and nursing uniform, etc. haha...and to add to that I need money for food cuz I dunno how to cook since I'll be living in the dorm...dayem I love to make money.. :unsure:

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG IM GOIN TO BE POOR NOW *tears*...no more shoppin no mor eatin out no more movies...lifes gon b sad for the next year!but i have SARNWORLD!ahhaha

K

KawaiiTennyo

need a job anyone?? go on www.monster.com .. and post up a resume trust me i got 5 contacts within 3 days!!! how cool huh?

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
lol jobless...i got fired from my job at the salon lol...got fired by my aunt...LOL how embarrasing!!! :blink: now im just a student