Graduation

Sayun

sarNie Egg
Ok, I have a serious problem about graduation. My parents are going through divorce at a time like this and noone is happy in my family. My dad is yelling at me and my brother and sisters for no reason! Were having a really hard time right now in life, especially me. Becuase My graduation is tomorrow!!!! And I dont know what to do? Noone is going to be there. (sigh) :(
All I can think about is just forget about it and not go to my graduation. But then, if I dont go then, I wont be receiving my diploma?

So have anyone ever experience things like this before? If you do then maybe you must know how I feel. I have some question that I hope you all can maybe answer for me.

Questions:

1) Am I still going to receive my Diploma, even though I did not attand my graduation???

2) And if I am going to receive my diploma even though I did not attend my graduation, how am I going to receive it?

3) How long will it be until I receive my diploma??

4) And if your parents are going through divorce, what will you do? Will you still attend your graduation?

pze

sarNie Adult
personally i think even if ur going through a though time....u should still go to your grad. because it took u 12 years to get to walk....its something to be proud about and celebrate....

i know wat u mean cause i have a friend who just graduated and it was on the same day as her g-pa's funeral my other friend who is her cousin made her walk too.....because shes only the three person in her family to walk....n do it so people wouldnt look down on her....

as far as diploma go....

as for mines when i walked there was a note inside the case that gave me certain dates to pick it up....but for my brothers they mailed it to him....so i guess it depends on how your school does theres....

ps. hopefully things work out for u...n congrats...

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
1) yes

2) u go to ur school and pick it up or they mail it to you

3) usually u pick it up within a week of graduation.....

4) u culd if u want, but it's not mandatory.....divorce doesn't change that you're going to grad

noungning

Heartless
^ answered it

should u go!?! YES u should go, this is YOUR day, don't let other things like that get to you. eventually one day u will show this picture with u in your gown & walking the stage to ur kids, so they can see u as a role model! :)

everyone goes thru hard times, i broke up with 98% of my friends, my grandmother died a couple weeks before i walked the stage too, but i made the best of it.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
1) yes

2) u go to ur school and pick it up or they mail it to you

3) usually u pick it up within a week of graduation.....

4) u culd if u want, but it's not mandatory.....divorce doesn't change that you're going to grad

There is your answers.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Girl, let me tell you about a story. This story is a real life story and it happened yesterday
when I attended my cousin's graduation. She has a very happy family and her name is Nalee.
Her parents love each other very much and she is also the oldest child in the family, the first
to be graduating in her family. She and her mom share a very strong bond together because
her mom cherished her the most. However, yesterday was Nalee's graduation and everyone
attended. All her aunts and uncles, me and my siblings, as well as my cousins as well.

Nalee's mom was not present yesterday. Her dad was almost unable to attend but he came as
soon as he got work and he made it in time to see his little girl graduate and walk across that
stage and receive her diploma.

Nalee's mom is currently in the psychiatric ward at the hospital under forced hospitalization.
Nalee's been crying for these past two weeks because her mom would not be able to attend.
When Nalee went to the hospital to visit her mom, she said to her, "Mom, tomorrow is a very
important day of my life. Everyone is going and their parents are going to be there. I want my
parents to be there too. I want you to be there more than anything. Please get well and come
to my graduation."

Yesterday, as we gave gifts to Nalee and showered her with hugs, we all cried out eyes out for
her. Nalee and her father cried more than anything.

Her father is very sad and tearful because his wife cannot be there to see their first child graduate.
He is also sad that his daughter is heartbroken because her mother cannot attend. He's suffering
financially as well, him being the only one working to bring home money to support six kids - two of
which are working as well to help pay for the bills. Two of his kids are younger than 7 years of age.

Nalee's family is suffering very much right now because they have to go through dealing with Nalee's
mother being in the hospital.

Yet yesterday night, she went to her graduation no matter how many problems are going on at home.

I was there to witness it.

You deserve to go to your graduation, and afterwards, have a great time. Smile when you receive
your diploma. If you don't, later on in life when everything is over, you'll regret not walking across
that stage. You should go - very much indeed. Congrats on your graduation. I'm happy for you.

♥Joey♥

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yes you should deff. go to ur graduation its one of the biggest days of your life and even though your going through the hardest times ur graduation is going to be one of your greatest accomplishments and you are very proud and happy of it aren't you? you should get rewarded and its only a once in a life time experience then you can look back and smile at what you have done even wen you were in hell but no matter how bad things are they shouldn't block up your life and plus you still have us sarNies =]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes you should go.
Like noungning said its your day.
Dont let things like that get in the way.
You finished school I mean come on!! ^_^
Hehe You should definitely go!
Congrats!! hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You should go because your parents would want you too
also they wouldn't want to live with the guilt that you missed out on your great day because of the things going on
I'll give you a quote

"Sometimes the toughest times are the best time to live a glory day; that way we know we are still strong enough to handle any obstacles that may prove to be stronger."