Grand Aphrodite, We, issue 29, Sept 2006

tinah

sarNie Coma
another gorgeous shoot of p'mam!..and the guys next to her is HOT!..thanx to Nyny from ITL

L

lalalek

Ohh man, that guy is beautiful..sigh..omg, i'mma lust over him next..hehe..any info on him anyone? :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow, thanks fro sharing lol. mam looks so beautiful

moilee

sarNie Adult
Mam did dress all her bests...if other actresses such as Ann T., Kob Suvanant, or etc....they would be better than Mam...sorry to offend Mam's fans.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Kathaleeya has superior beauty!! She's one of the best looking actress out there. Those guys are super cute!! Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
Mam did dress all her bests...if other actresses such as Ann T., Kob Suvanant, or etc....they would be better than Mam...sorry to offend Mam's fans.
[post="167298"][/post]​
I would have to disagree with you on your comment. LOL. Kathaleeya looks way better than Kob Suvanant!! There's definitely no comparison between the two. LOL. Ann and Kathaleeya are equally stunning, though!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I would have to disagree with you on your comment. LOL. Kathaleeya looks way better than Kob Suvanant!! There's definitely no comparison between the two. LOL. Ann and Kathaleeya are equally stunning, though!!
[post="167347"][/post]​
I'm with you. Mam and Ann have a princess look in them (I should include Mew Lallita too).

Different from them, I think Kob is pretty in the way I call " soft and sweet and innocent look". Just my opinion because I have seen only few of her lakorns (the one with Andrew which I like and thought that she has an innocen look)

Anyway, MAM IS BEAUTIFUL IN THESE PICTURES. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
so pretty i couldnt take my eyes off of the hot guys. hahaha! just kididng. mam is really pretty.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
wow mams coming back very fast and looking very strong. I really miss her

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
her title as beautiful is overrated. mams definitely pretty, in the conventional way, but her poses are boring...in the words of the judges from america's next top model...she's not high fashion. mams cute, commercial, and likeable ...but her magazine shoots are nearly always bland. im not saying go nude...but do something different and unique. i.e mew lalita she does it all, cute, family, high fashion, weird artsy ones...mams always doing something conservative, ideal clean cut woman

onahc

sarNie Elites
navy said:
I'm with you. Mam and Ann have a princess look in them (I should include Mew Lallita too).

Different from them, I think Kob is pretty in the way I call " soft and sweet and innocent look". Just my opinion because I have seen only few of her lakorns (the one with Andrew which I like and thought that she has an innocen look)

Anyway, MAM IS BEAUTIFUL IN THESE PICTURES. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.
[post="167374"][/post]​

I have to disagree, the only one beautiful in that sentence in Ann. And I choose Kob over Mam K and Mew any day. Mam and Mew are not beautiful to me, they're two overrated old ladies.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse said:
her title as beautiful is overrated. mams definitely pretty, in the conventional way, but her poses are boring...in the words of the judges from america's next top model...she's not high fashion. mams cute, commercial, and likeable ...but her magazine shoots are nearly always bland. im not saying go nude...but do something different and unique. i.e mew lalita she does it all, cute, family, high fashion, weird artsy ones...mams always doing something conservative, ideal clean cut woman
[post="168107"][/post]​
I disagree. Mam's always gorgeous regardless of her poses. I like her conservative image. She doesn't have to show off her skin to impress anyone unlike other stars. LOL. Her simplicity shines...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
I have to disagree, the only one beautiful in that sentence in Ann. And I choose Kob over Mam K and Mew any day. Mam and Mew are not beautiful to     me, they're two overrated old ladies.
[post="168179"][/post]​
Mam Kathaleeya and Mew Lalita have everlasting beauty!! They are stunning regardless. I don't see them as being old ladies. LOL. That's silly and shameful to label them that way. Eventually everyone age...How old are you, onahc? By the time you turn 30, you would already consider yourself as being an old lady. WOW!! To me, old means being in the 50's. Besides no one should be discriminated because of age. That's wrong!! I respect the elders and that's a no no!!

Hahah...I'm impressed with their ultimate beauty. They can outshine Kob anytime with their beauty, talents and roles. That's my opinion. As for Ann, she's gorgeous!! Mam, Mew and Ann have prosperous beauty that's hard to compare.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Mara Phang said:
Mam Kathaleeya and Mew Lalita have everlasting beauty!! They are stunning regardless. I don't see them as being old ladies. LOL. That's silly and shameful to label them that way. Eventually everyone age...How old are you, onahc? By the time you turn 30, you would already consider yourself as being an old lady. WOW!! To me, old means being in the 50's. Besides no one should be discriminated because of age. That's wrong!! I respect the elders and that's a no no!!

Hahah...I'm impressed with their ultimate beauty. They can outshine Kob anytime with their beauty, talents and roles. That's my opinion. As for Ann, she's gorgeous!! Mam, Mew and Ann have prosperous beauty that's hard to compare.
[post="168352"][/post]​
im totaly with you :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

nice way putting it also