Group Fanfic Plannings

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also have a question on that too mainhiathao. Should we just use their name or give them different name??

Will for my part JSG is going to have two name.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey mainhia.. Do you mind boy and om being friends? Since they are both playboys hehe.. If you don't have to if it's gonna be troublesome writing bout boy in your parts..

Anyways bout the names.. I'm fine with using their real names..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mainhiathao, could you make a final sketch of the character chart of who's related to who and all. In case if any of us forgets who's interacting with who...thanks.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Just so everyone knows, I won't be available pretty much the whole day tomorrow since I'll be attending my grandpa's funeral. And I'll also be quite busy on Sunday with homework and all; so as NoyV had mentioned---if someone could write out a character chart of who's related to who, a description of each character, and a general outline of the story, then that'd be great.
Also, all I know of my couple so far is that:

- Peung grew up in an orphanage with Mark, who is her blood sibling
- Peung becomes an actress
- Bie works in the entertainment industry as a sponsor??? and therefore, meets Peung
- Bie and Peung dislike one another because...?

So if anyone could help me figure out what my couple's roles are and how they meet who and who in the fanfic, then please message me or directly reply on this topic.
Thanks!

n_naruk

I almost couldn't find it. Lol.

-----

Question for the authors.

So, I'm assuming Bie & Mark are friends, been friends since Bie & Peung were dating and still friends now after the break up? I just realize, Mark needs a friend & him and Boy won't become friends til later on...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm gonna make a chart for us but so far is all the information i have on the characters correct?

Tik:

-Early 30s
-Om Pholdeeakapan's older brother
-Honest man
-Believes people easily
-Loves his brother but feels neglected from the entire family [Dad owns a pearl farm. Run by Om?]
-Not a real blooded Pholdeeakapan. [second wife son from previous marriage however he don't know]
-Mom [RIP]
-Often escapes from the city and to vacay in the Spirit Island [Stolen from Aff father]

Aff:
-28 Years Old
-Former Cambridge student
-Has a lover in UK for the past decade [Former British Army Soldier?]
-The current owner of Paksukcharem plantation [winery]
-Short tempered [HOT-headed]

Om:
-26 years old
-Younger brother of Tik
-Playboy
-Very Lazy
-Friend with Boy

Sammie:

-24 years old
-Very Smart
-An Actress
-Friends with Pueng & Mint (Mint n Pueng are not friends though because Mint hates Mark and his family)
-To be engage with Bie

Barry:
- 26 yrs old
- Doctor and Surgeon
- Close friend with Mai since college
- an only child, and is living by himself in a condo (which is closer to the hospital)
- Hard-worker, and blunt most of the time
- (I don't know but I'm thinking of making him doctor Margie's kid, when he's sick. lol.) <-- to broaden his relationship with others characters too.

Yaya:
- 21 years old
- Photographer
- Move to Bangkok Thailand with her step sister when she 6 year old
- Live with her father and step sister
- Is wild and stubborn <--- personally is only recently
- Was once kind, generous, and a hard-worker
- Have an illness (no one know but only herself)
- Because she's a photographer, she's well known with the celebs

Boy:
-26 years old
-friends with Om
-ex-player (meaning he stop his playboy acts..)
-Margie's ex-boyfriend
-father of Margie's child (he doesn't know)
-dislikes Mark due to his jealousy
-works for broadcast stations as the number one VJ/Host/Model and news entertainer (he hops from place to place) (This was the cause for his conceitedness and playboy acts..)
-wants to get back with Margie after getting rid of his playboy streak
-has a fun/energetic/jokester personality with everyone but has a regretful/sadden/serious behavior at Margie

Margie:

-25 years old
-friends with Mark
-Boy's ex-girlfriend
-Had twins, but had a miscarriage losing a baby while the other survived
-has a son with Boy named Asanee
-works in the hotel chain business as a mild-director that jumps place to place checking them individually (does this even make sense?)
-does not want Boy back in her life because of her past regrets and mistakes
-has a calm/relax/loving/funny personality with everyone but has a cold/serious/hatred/miserable behavior at Boy

Mai:
-22 years old
-Live in Korea (when she was young with mom) moved back to Thailand afterwards
-Mom die when she was 8 year old
-Friends with Jang Geun Suk
-One younger stepsister (Yaya)
-a fashion designer

JGS:

-28 years old
-Friends with Mai (when they were kids)
-Both parents die in a car accident when his 13 year old
-Allergic to seafood
-Have an accident on his way to see Mai before she leave for Bangkok
-A K-pop star / Name: Kim Jung In
-Meets Mai again but doesn't know who she is / lost memory who he is and his past so he is Kim Jung In (for now until he remember his past what happened)

Mark:
-26 years old
-Older brother of Peung (Orphans)
-Friends with Margie
-Works at a Hotel business
-Hotel director at Siam Thara (Own by Mint's parents)
-Dislike by Boy

Mint:

-22 years old
-Spoiled, rich
-Friends with Sammie
-Dislike Mark, Margie
-Family business: Hotel

Bie:
-26 years old
-only child
-rich
- attended an acting university (where he met and dated Peung)
- knew Sammie (only as “Peung’s other friend”)
- parents created a misunderstanding between him and Peung since they didn’t want him dating a poor and orphaned girl
- script writer/producer/rich sponsor/actor
- meets Peung unexpectedly on set of one of his films

Peung:
-21 years old
-grew up in an orphanage
-lives in the same household as Mark (only as roommates and siblings though)
- attended acting university while Mark was studying abroad someplace else
- met Bie and Sammie (became good friends with Sammie and dated Bie, until one day when he left her unexpectedly)
- has both the skills and quality of an actress, but because she is an orphan, it's a struggle for her to make it into the entertainment business; therefore, there will be a bribery from an unknown someone for her to reach her dreams of becoming an actress (this bribery is kept secret from her until later)
- meets Bie again during a film shooting

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, NoyV, I was thinking maybe Mark and Peung just grew up in the same orphanage and one day, there was an incident where Peung was getting bullied by other orphans; therefore, Mark came to her rescue and from then on, she always kinda had a crush on him, but he only sees her as a little sister.
And they also now live in the same household, but just as room-mates or something? I don't know---what do you think?

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Actually NoyV, forget what I said about her having a crush on him.
They only see each other as siblings, but they're not actually brothers and sisters either; they just grew up in the same orphanage and Mark rescued Peung from other bullies so that's how they became to be as close as siblings.
The reason I want this and not them being actual siblings is so later Bie will misunderstand Peung about Mark and she'll tell him straight that he's just a brother to her (because while Bie and Peung were dating in college, Mark was away in the UK studying abroad so Bie never got the chance to meet Mark).

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about Margie and Mark; you'll have to ask NoyV about it.
And yeah, pretty much.
They still grew up in the same orphanage. It's just that they're not official siblings---they're just LIKE brothers and sisters cause of Mark protecting Peung from bullies.

Iya

sarNie Adult
thanks for the hard work, mainhia. ^_^

here's a little more on my characters to help you out.

Barry:

- 26 yrs old
- Doctor and Surgeon
- Close friend with Mai since college
- an only child, and is living by himself in a condo (which is closer to the hospital)
- Hard-worker, and blunt most of the time
- (I don't know but I'm thinking of making him doctor Margie's kid, when he's sick. lol.) <-- to broaden his relationship with others characters too.

Yaya:

- 21 years old
- Photographer
- Move to Bangkok Thailand with her step sister when she 6 year old
- Live with her father and step sister
- Is wild and stubborn <--- personally is only recently
- Was once kind, generous, and a hard-worker
- Have an illness (no one know but only herself)
- Because she's a photographer, she's well known with the celebs

so far, this is all i can think of right now. :) i hope it helps.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew:

- 26 years old
- an only child
- grew up in a wealthy family
- friends with JGS
- attended a fine arts university
- dated Peung during college
- had some friendly ties to Sammie
- engaged to Sammie (the engagement never actually goes through)
- script writer/producer/rich sponsor

Peung Kanya Leenuttapong:

- 21 years old
- grew up in an orphanage
- lives with her brother, Mark
- attended the same fine arts university as Bie
- friends with Sammie
- dated Bie during college
- friends with Mai
- dream is to become an actress

n_naruk

Here's an update on my couple:

Mark:
-26 years old
-Older brother of Peung (Orphans)
-Friends with Margie
-Hotel director at Siam Thara (Own by Mint's parents)
-Dislike by Boy

Mint:
-22 years old
-Spoiled, rich
-Friends with Sammie
-Dislike Mark, Margie
-Family business: Hotel

NOTE: SO IT TURNS OUT, BIE & MARK WON'T BE FRIENDS AFTER ALL FROM THE INFO THAT ADORA LISTED UP THERE. AND I ACTUALLY DID LIKE THE IDEA OF BIE MISTAKEN MARK & PEUNG AS BEING SIBLINGS, BUT WITH PEUNG NOT HAVING A CRUSH ON MARK OR ANYTHING THO BUT CUS BIE ALWAYS SEE MARK & PEUNG SO CLOSE TO TOWARDS EACH OTHER & NOT A LOT KNOWS ABOUT THEM BEING AN ORPHANAGE KID. AND I GUESS I CAN HAVE MARK GO ON WITHOUT A GUY FRIEND FOR A WHILE TIL AFTER HIM, BOY AND BIE'S SITUATION GETS CLEARED OUT? OR DOES ALL THE GUYS ALREADY HAVE A GUY FRIEND TO TALK WITH? LOL

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Peung isn't gonna have a crush on Mark. ^^
AND BIE ALSO NEEDS A FRIEND TOO! OR ELSE HE'S GONNA BE ONE LOOONELY GUY. xD
Also NoyV, is it okay if Mark and Peung live in the same household as roommates only? Everyone else besides Bie will know, so there won't be any misunderstandings between them, other than from Bie.

n_naruk

Oh yea, Peung will not be having a crush on Mark but it's just going to be a misunderstanding of Bie that's all. And sure it's alright for Peung & Mark to be living under the same households...

Iya

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, Peung will not be having a crush on Mark but it's just going to be a misunderstanding of Bie that's all. And sure it's alright for Peung & Mark to be living under the same households but once he & Mint marries, he'll be moving out and living with Mint in their wedding home.
:shock2: SPOILERS!!!! lol. i should really stop reading these. so there will be a wedding right? haha. can't wait!

n_naruk

Oh shoot, am I giving out too much information? LOL

Works at a Hotel business (Mint family's business)<-----that can be removed from Mark's description :)

And nevermind about Mark having a guy friend. Only Margie will do :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh crap i need to update my charachter list lol..

BOY:

-26 years old
-friends with Om
-ex-player (meaning he stop his playboy acts..)
-Margie's ex-boyfriend
-father of Margie's child (he doesn't know)
-dislikes Mark due to his jealousy
-works for broadcast stations as the number one VJ/Host/Model and news entertainer (he hops from place to place) (This was the cause for his conceitedness and playboy acts..)
-wants to get back with Margie after getting rid of his playboy streak
-has a fun/energetic/jokester personality with everyone but has a regretful/sadden/serious behavior at Margie

MARGIE:

-25 years old
-friends with Mark
-Boy's ex-girlfriend
-Had twins, but had a miscarriage losing a baby while the other survived
-has a son with Boy named Asanee
-works in the hotel chain business as a mild-director that jumps place to place checking them individually (does this even make sense?)
-does not want Boy back in her life because of her past regrets and mistakes
-has a calm/relax/loving/funny personality with everyone but has a cold/serious/hatred/miserable behavior at Boy

well.. this might change around.. im not really finalized with my characters lol..

anyways.. i hope y'all don't mind me making boy a vj/host/model and news entertainer.. i wanted to make him related in the industry so i can relate some characters easier lol.. like in case he reports anything about the characters in the news.. hehe.. something like that..