TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Barry:
-26 years old
-Doctor and Surgeon
-An only child, and is currently living in a condo near the hospital
-Family is wealthy, but his parent chose to live in the countryside
-Close friend with Mai, Mark, and Margie
-He is usually blunt, but a hard-worker
-Don't have patient for any irresponsible people and is very protective of those he cares about.[/b]

There it's mentioned that Barry is friends with Mai, Mark, Margie...so can it be that Mark & Mai are friends as well? I'm not sure of how to connect the beginning of my chapter to the end of Dancy's chapter since so far from what I got, Mark is friends with Margie. And Mark/Mint has no relations towards Mai/JGS...

Dancy can you confirm this with me before I can start my chapter?

n_naruk

nvm everything I wrote up there. Dancy & adora please check your PM. I sent the same PM to you girls.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
NoyV You don't have to make Mark & Mint have a relations with Mai & JSG. I'm fine with it. Barry is friend with Mai because he going to be link with Yaya. So that why they are friend. You can pm SoriyaX to see where Mark & Margie will be with her couple scent Barry is friend with Mark & Margie.

And replaying back to your pm you left me yes the replacement actress is
Peung

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
soo...the charcter chart is not right again??? or???? i'm a bit confused here.
The chart is right.

NoyV just want to make sure if her couple should be friend with my couple scent Barry is friend with Mark & Margie in SoriyaX info on Barry. I'm okay with it Mark & Mint doesn't need to have a relations with Mai & JSG. scent my couple is going to be around Bie, Peung & Barry & Yaya couples.

Iya

sarNie Adult
The chart is right.

NoyV just want to make sure if her couple should be friend with my couple scent Barry is friend with Mark & Margie in SoriyaX info on Barry. I'm okay with it Mark & Mint doesn't need to have a relations with Mai & JSG. scent my couple is going to be around Bie, Peung & Barry & Yaya couples.
I'm fine with whatever. But here's a little info on how Barry is friends with Margie and Mark. Since Barry is a doctor, he happened to be Margie's son doctor. Since they meet alot, Margie became his friend. As for Mark, since Mark helped Margie with her kids, he ended up befriending Barry. that's how it is.

BTW, Dancy, I just want to let you know that the word "scent" you're trying to use is "since". "Scent" is referring to a certain sense of smell. "Since" is the word regarding a period of time. Sorry. I just saw you use it wrong in the fanfic and then here. I thought you might want to know.

n_naruk

Ok, again. NVM everything I said up there. I think I know how to begin my chapter from where Dancy left off. Will just have to wait for adora to respond back to my PM first then I can get my chapter started. Got the whole chapter planned out just need the beginning.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm fine with whatever. But here's a little info on how Barry is friends with Margie and Mark. Since Barry is a doctor, he happened to be Margie's son doctor. Since they meet alot, Margie became his friend. As for Mark, since Mark helped Margie with her kids, he ended up befriending Barry. that's how it is.

BTW, Dancy, I just want to let you know that the word "scent" you're trying to use is "since". "Scent" is referring to a certain sense of smell. "Since" is the word regarding a period of time. Sorry. I just saw you use it wrong in the fanfic and then here. I thought you might want to know.
Thanks SoriyaX for correcting my miss spell :sweat: :blush: next time I don't make the same mistake again...hehe

n_naruk

Ah, I'm all hyped up & ready to start typing my chapter but I still haven't got any respond back from adora yet. I know she said she won't be on as often...girls, what should I do????

Iya

sarNie Adult
Ah, I'm all hyped up & ready to start typing my chapter but I still haven't got any respond back from adora yet. I know she said she won't be on as often...girls, what should I do????
hmm...i can't really say cause it's really up to you. why don't you just type it for now (on MS or a word document), since you have everything in your mind. after she replies, change it around to suit, and then put it on. that's how i work with mines.

btw, i can't wait to read your chapter!!!

n_naruk

hmm...i can't really say cause it's really up to you. why don't you just type it for now (on MS or a word document), since you have everything in your mind. after she replies, change it around to suit, and then put it on. that's how i work with mines.

btw, i can't wait to read your chapter!!!
Hmm, I think I'll do that then! Thanks Soriya <3

Iya

sarNie Adult
Hmm, I think I'll do that then! Thanks Soriya <3
hey, Noyv. I know it's been a while, but have adora answered? if not, then why don't you just post the chapter and then fix it when adora is on. that way, we can continue this interesting story and the other writer can also start their chapter.

you don't have to, but (call me impatient, if you want, LOL) I really want to read the next chapter. :unsure:

n_naruk

hey, Noyv. I know it's been a while, but have adora answered? if not, then why don't you just post the chapter and then fix it when adora is on. that way, we can continue this interesting story and the other writer can also start their chapter.

you don't have to, but (call me impatient, if you want, LOL) I really want to read the next chapter. :unsure:
Yes, I have spoken to her. Unfortunately, I'm the one that's holding up on the update of my chapter. I'm currently still trying to wrap up my chapter. It didn't turn out the way I originally wanted so I had to use more of my brain and I was typing my chapter...and I kept getting writer's block...Update will be either later tonight or tomorrow...again, I'm so very sorry for the LONG delay!

n_naruk

You gals prolly wanna kill me now for not updating my chapter for like 2 weeks now :/ I've been sitting in front of my desktop for HOURS, writing/typing the unfinished scenes of my chapter from where I left off since Thursday -_- I'm nearly done but not quite, I have extended scenes for my chapter from what I originally had, to make up for my long delays on my update. The full & complete chapter will be up tomorrow night, FOR SURE! (have to call it a night now to avoid from being a zombie at work tomorrow)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. oh noy, you're so funny na..
don't stress and worry about updating hehe..
and get some rest.. i don't want you turning resident evil at work now XD..

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
To all Shadow of Silence writers: I'm sooo sorry I haven't been able to update on my chapter lately! I'm still in the midst of figuring things out with other writers so I can add things into my chapter and what-not.
Also, it's a real struggle for me to come up with things in such a short amount of time (at least for me), since this is the first time I've ever written a fanfic. So please bear with me! >.<
Thanks everyone!!!