Guess This Lakorn Game!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
-pra'ek is a playboy who runs a construction company -nang'ek is a nurse and the doctor she works for has a crush on her -pra'ek older brother is gay and has a crush on the doctor that nang'ek works for -nang'ek older sister is supposed to marry pra'ek older brother but of course pra'ek older brother refuses because he is gay -nang'ek and her older sister live in the country
Sapai Look Toong

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...this guessing game got me watching some of the lakorns all over. I just finished "chee wit puer kah, hua jai puer ter." Gosh...how I looooooooooooooooove this drama. One of X-acts best work (IMO). The soundtrack, the acting...I just love it. I remember my brother was a BIG fan of Captain (and UHT) and it was the first time I was introduced to Pin Kejmanee. We couldn't wait for the next episode. It was torture and back then, there was no youtube so we had to wait for the video store. Also, I did not understand much Thai back then either so my brother would have to translate for me most of the time...and sometimes it gets uncomfortable because of the love scenes LOL! Captain was so HOT as Wayu. The storyline was amazing!

little

sarNie Adult
shoot, i'm not good at guessing, so the original clue-givers have to confirm with a post or a like this when a guesser guesses correctly. lol

as for my clue, here it is again...all together...

nang'ek is from a well-to-do family, but the family is disfunctional...

nang'ek's mom was a drunk, and she had nang'ek at a young age...

nang'ek's dad only impregnated nang'ek's mom to get into a wealthy family...

at one point, nang'ek was so unhappy, she tried to hurt herself by putting her hand over a candle...

pra'ek's mom is caretaker of the house, and does not approve of him getting involved with nang'ek...

after many obstacles, pra'ek and nang'ek goes to "study abroad" (otherwise, known as running away together...to out of the country haha)...

they end up with two kids; a boy and a girl...

the nang'ek was named pepe...

her kids names were bebe and tho-tho...

ONE ADDED CLUE...
nang ek was played by aom piyada lol
Man I should have play and see this guessing game earlier hope it's not too late. Back then like early 1990s i wasn't into the revenge sadist roles I can watch any lakorn. This one seem to be 1 of my favorites It's called ruk nai sai mok. P'ek name is Charlot n I like aom in this lakorn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Man I should have play and see this guessing game earlier hope it's not too late. Back then like early 1990s i wasn't into the revenge sadist roles I can watch any lakorn. This one seem to be 1 of my favorites It's called ruk nai sai mok. P'ek name is Charlot n I like aom in this lakorn
definitely not too late. lol new clues everyday...unless people stop. u can pick clues too. if u are wondering which lakorns have already been guessed correctly, just go to my first post and see the list...i update everyday. we've already had like 104 correct lakorn guesses!
Wow...this guessing game got me watching some of the lakorns all over. I just finished "chee wit puer kah, hua jai puer ter." Gosh...how I looooooooooooooooove this drama. One of X-acts best work (IMO). The soundtrack, the acting...I just love it. I remember my brother was a BIG fan of Captain (and UHT) and it was the first time I was introduced to Pin Kejmanee. We couldn't wait for the next episode. It was torture and back then, there was no youtube so we had to wait for the video store. Also, I did not understand much Thai back then either so my brother would have to translate for me most of the time...and sometimes it gets uncomfortable because of the love scenes LOL! Captain was so HOT as Wayu. The storyline was amazing!
LOL because of this thread, i've been making a list of all the lakorns i haven't seen, and have been going to youtube to look for it...bookmarked so many...don't know how much more my computer can take. this is not including ones i want to rewatch!!! video store days WERE DEFINITE torture!! lmao

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha, with my busy work schedule...I've managed to finished watching 4 on the list. I'm going to dedicate a few weekends to watch more. There are some very interesting ones on the list.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think this one is on the list yet. Another one of my favorites.

N'ek returned to Thailand after getting her Doctor's Degree. She meets P'ek at her new job. They start dating. However, n'ek has a dark past. She was raped and had a child. Her older brother adopted her child. She's determined to take revenge on the guy who raped her. That guy's wife happens to be p'ek's cousin.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Another one of my favorites.

P'ek and n'ek's family are big time enemies. N'ek returns to Thailand. She meets p'ek at an art gallery; they were attracted to the same art piece. It was love at first sight. At a hi-so party where they planne to introduce each other to the other's parents, they were literally ripped apart from each other upon learning the cold truth about their families. It was a sad sad sad ending that still haunts me til today.

Big hint: Ex-act's first lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Another one of my favorites.

P'ek and n'ek's family are big time enemies. N'ek returns to Thailand. She meets p'ek at an art gallery; they were attracted to the same art piece. It was love at first sight. At a hi-so party where they planne to introduce each other to the other's parents, they were literally ripped apart from each other upon learning the cold truth about their families. It was a sad sad sad ending that still haunts me til today.

Big hint: Ex-act's first lakorn.
Rak Nai Roy Kaen?

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek lives in the countryside with his three kids which really aren't his kids but belongs to his older sister
-nang'ek is a bratty hi-so city girl who thinks she is perfect
-nang'ek mother wants her to marry this other rich guy but she does not like him
-nang'ek most trusted servant have a secret affair with the rich guy nang'ek is supposed to marry
-pra'ek and nang'ek meets in the city while nang'ek is escaping from the rich guy
-nang'ek gets into an accident later that causes her to lose her memories but pra'ek saves her life
-pra'ek takes nang'ek to his house in the country where they live together as husband and wife with their three children
-nang'ek thinks pra'ek is really her husband and the three children are her kids
-the rich guy soon finds out that nang'ek isn't dead so he hunts her down and forces her to marry him; he only wants to marry her for her money

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha, with my busy work schedule...I've managed to finished watching 4 on the list. I'm going to dedicate a few weekends to watch more. There are some very interesting ones on the list.
OMG, you managed to finish FOUR with your busy work schedule?? i can't imagine how many u can finish without your busy work schedule. lmao!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek driver pretends to be p'ek to impress a girl who turns out to be n'ek's maid.
P'ek and N'ek pretend to be their servant's servant.
The lakorn ends with n'ek and p'ek willing under a blanket.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
P'ek driver pretends to be p'ek to impress a girl who turns out to be n'ek's maid.
P'ek and N'ek pretend to be their servant's servant.
The lakorn ends with n'ek and p'ek willing under a blanket.
OH NO!! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! URRGHH...tik, jakjann, puri...ummmmm, that one ugly chick....grrr...oh yeah, jieb....FUN FEUNG?!?!