Guess This Lakorn Game!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
This is one of my all time favorite lakorns...here goes:
-pra'ek is a medical student but got kicked out because his goofiness accidentally claimed the life of an innocent man
-nang'ek is a photographer who just opened a gallery but her father shut it down because he didn't want her to be a photographer (idiotic father, geesh)
-nang'ek goes to live faraway in a village in the mountains
-pra'ek gets kicked out the house by his father because he got expelled from school
-later, pra'ek ends up in the same forest village as nang'ek
-pra'ek ends up helping people in the village as a doctor village
-the whole time they're together, pra'ek and nang'ek DO NOT know each other's real identity

kanica

sarNie Egg
-pra'ek is a medical student but got kicked out because his goofiness accidentally claimed the life of an innocent man
-nang'ek is a photographer who just opened a gallery but her father shut it down because he didn't want her to be a photographer (idiotic father, geesh)
-pra'ek gets kicked out the house by his father because he got expelled from school
-the whole time they're together, pra'ek and nang'ek DO NOT know each other's real identity
I thinks "Tang Fah Tawan Diew" with tik & Janie.
i love it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously do not even know half of the answers and to think that I am good when it comes to lakorns. LOL

Anyways, Here's an easy one.

- 4 Rawr scenes
- Pra'ek wanted attention from his father.
- Father gets married many times
- Last wife was n'eks older sister who was jealous of her
- Pra'eks father dies
- N'ek runs away
- Pra'ek finds her and does everything to get her back, forgiveness
- Baby at the end.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I seriously do not even know half of the answers and to think that I am good when it comes to lakorns. LOL

Anyways, Here's an easy one.

- 4 Rawr scenes
- Pra'ek wanted attention from his father.
- Father gets married many times
- Last wife was n'eks older sister who was jealous of her
- Pra'eks father dies
- N'ek runs away
- Pra'ek finds her and does everything to get her back, forgiveness
- Baby at the end.
Sounds like Sawan Bieng!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wow, i can't keep up with this thread. LMAO

I put all the confirmed guesses on page one...I update it everyday. So, if you are a clue-giver, you might to go check to see if your correctly guessed lakorn is up. Cuz i'm lost, and i tried to follow as much as i could. lol

i heard SOOOO many good plots for lakorns i've never watched before. im going to have to go look some of these up to watch...hopefully on youtube. ha

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I keep coming to this thread lol...anyway, here's an easy and memorable one:
-pra'ek is a photographer
-nang'ek is a model
-pra'ek and nang'ek accidentally sleep together and nang'ek gets pregnant
-everyone else around pra'ek and nang'ek try to have a baby but none of the couples are as fortunate as pra'ek and nang'ek, LOL
-pra'ek is HOT
-nang'ek is adorable

;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I keep coming to this thread lol...anyway, here's an easy and memorable one:
-pra'ek is a photographer
-nang'ek is a model
-pra'ek and nang'ek accidentally sleep together and nang'ek gets pregnant
-everyone else around pra'ek and nang'ek try to have a baby but none of the couples are as fortunate as pra'ek and nang'ek, LOL
-pra'ek is HOT
-nang'ek is adorable

;)
Oum Ruk with Ken and Ann!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
A war between two countries.

P'ek falls in love with n'ek at first sight.

N'ek is a pre-med student.

He kidnaps her to his country.

N'ek is afraid at first because she read that P'ek and the people from his country are vicious killers.

N'ek falls in love with p'ek.
Sayradaral with likit and noosaba

Ultimate classic...hope it gets remade...love that lakorn!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm gonna try another lakorn. One of the ones above reminded me of this one. Ha.
Okay:
-pra'ek has an older brother and a younger brother
-the older brother is a nerd and the younger brother is a bad boy and cutie who goes to the military
-pra'ek father hates him because when he was born, their family business crumbled
-pra'ek's father cheats on pra'ek's mother with a whore
-pra'ek and his mother leaves the father and two brothers and start a new life together
-pra'ek's mother has a little cafe
-later, pra'ek's father owns this construction company
-pra'ek's goes to work at his father's construction company but his father still doesn't accept him as a son, only a poor worker
More hints please .. nothing coming to my head.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Clue:

N'ek runs away from home
P'ek falls in love with someone in Japan.
P'ek's parents want him to marry another high society girl.
N'ek pretends to be the girl in fell in love with in Japan to get out of marrying the hi-so girl.
The grandmother loves n'ek

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Clue:

N'ek runs away from home
P'ek falls in love with someone in Japan.
P'ek's parents want him to marry another high society girl.
N'ek pretends to be the girl in fell in love with in Japan to get out of marrying the hi-so girl.
The grandmother loves n'ek
Ka Neung Ha with Ning and Patson? I really enjoyed Ning and Patson together. Still hope they would reunite.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'ek & N'ek did not get along as kids...she bit him.

N'ek lives with her aunt, uncle & kids who all love her very much like their own.

P'ek goes to study abroad.

They meet at a dance...she did not want to dance with him.

An event happened (p'ek's fault) and N'ek had to get engaged to p'ek to save her family's face.

P'ek pretends to be cripple to test who really loves him...the n'rai or n'ek.

N'ek's student's older loves n'ek.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
P'ek & N'ek did not get along as kids...she bit him.

N'ek lives with her aunt, uncle & kids who all love her very much like their own.

P'ek goes to study abroad.

They meet at a dance...she did not want to dance with him.

An event happened (p'ek's fault) and N'ek had to get engaged to p'ek to save her family's face.

P'ek pretends to be cripple to test who really loves him...the n'rai or n'ek. N'ek's student's older loves n'ek.
Nung Nai Suang? Starring Janie T. & Ken T...?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It was already answered, the lakorn is Krung Thep Ratree - Rome Patchata and Janie Tienphosuwan
awesome i'll check it out, just that someone guessed it and no one confirmed it

Idk but it sounds like "Nang Ram" starring Noon Sinitha Boonyasak and Aof Aphichart Puapimon....?
You got it!! I miss Noon as nang'ek

also one of my all time favorites...i thought this lakorn was very very under-rated, it was wonderfully done, funny, down to earth but has a serious and deeper message about the earth we all live in...