suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
^Great job at Cupid Candy...here's another one:
-pra'ek is the crown prince of a small kingdom bordering Thailand
-nang'ek is the youngest and only girl of quadruplets
-some corrupt officials try to assassinate pra'ek and his father, the king
-nang'ek is a doctor; she and her friend save pra'ek's life
-pra'ek has to hide his real identity in order to keep himself safe
-nang'ek pities pra'ek so she takes him home and let him work on her brother's farm

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Great job at Cupid Candy...here's another one:
-pra'ek is the crown prince of a small kingdom bordering Thailand
-nang'ek is the youngest and only girl of quadruplets
-some corrupt officials try to assassinate pra'ek and his father, the king
-nang'ek is a doctor; she and her friend save pra'ek's life
-pra'ek has to hide his real identity in order to keep himself safe
-nang'ek pities pra'ek so she takes him home and let him work on her brother's farm
Thara Himalai

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek is a computer whiz; he and his friends earn a living by illegally hacking computers and softwares
-nang'ek is studying to be a doctor; unfortunately, her professor is an evil person who is the leader of a secret and dangerous gang that makes zombies
-pra'ek obtains an iPod from one of his old friends that once betrayed him; the iPod contains secrets of the dangerous gang
-the gang members chase after the pra'ek and his friends, and later the nang'ek, for the iPod
-one of pra'ek friends was an ex-marine who once witnessed the zombie activity of the gang aboard a ship
-it's up to pra'ek, nang'ek and their friends to defeat the gang and save the human world from becoming zombies

fun

Expired Sarnie
N'ek's dad fell in love with her mom who was a servant at their house.
Her grandma helped trap her dad into marrying the daughter of the grandma's friend.
Heartbroken, her mom "supposedly" commits suicide.
Her dad brought the step-mom & their two kids to live with them. One half-brother & one half-sister.
The grandma felt responsible for the death of her mother so she loved her very much. So did her dad.
She meets p'ek when they were kids, but p'ek left to study in America.
P'ek likes her, but her half-sister is crazy about him.
ton ruk? w kade and noon

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is a movie
nang ek n pra ek is bf/gf but she had to marry someone else.
she made a promise to him that in I believe she said 3 years, she will divorce her husband.
this girl likes him but he is still waiting for his first love.
nang ek leaves her baby and hubby behind bc she made a promise to pra ek.
she commits suicide.
he dies.

oh gawd this movie made me cry!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra'ek studies spirits and supernatural events.
He has a fortune-telling father, and a little sister who is always in Halloween customs
He has a fiance but doesn't want to get marry yet
so he runs off to further his studies, and rents a little house by
the waterfalls where their have been rumors that the place was haunted
by a vicious ghost,
There he meets nang'ek, and she helps him with the study of the dead
So no guess for my clues? im wondering how many ppl actually saw this lakorn, its a reallie short one...need more clues?

N'ek is the crown princess in a far away country.
She and her two friends left (or snuck away...I don't really remember) to Thailand.
They were being followed by traitors in her country.
They ended up staying at p'ek's house.
P'ek has a daughter.
It was a sad ending :(
sounds like a good one anyone knows what it is?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek and N'ek are cousins (their fathers were brothers)
Their grandma hated n'ek's mom because she was a different race (i think she was Malaysian) so she cut ties with her son.
The grandma gets p'ek's mom to bring n'ek to her.
N'ek is a tomboy, p'ek is a soldier and likes to drink alcohol.
N'ek likes to sulk at p'ek and gets mad at him easily.
When they confront the grandma that they are in love, the grandma gets pissed.
N'ek runs away to her grandfather and finally the grandma comes to her senses and asks the grandfather for n'ek's hand in marriage.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So no guess for my clues? im wondering how many ppl actually saw this lakorn, its a reallie short one...need more clues?

sounds like a good one anyone knows what it is?
can't figure out these for my life. lol sorry...

P'ek and N'ek are cousins (their fathers were brothers)
Their grandma hated n'ek's mom because she was a different race (i think she was Malaysian) so she cut ties with her son.
The grandma gets p'ek's mom to bring n'ek to her.
N'ek is a tomboy, p'ek is a soldier and likes to drink alcohol.
N'ek likes to sulk at p'ek and gets mad at him easily.
When they confront the grandma that they are in love, the grandma gets pissed.
N'ek runs away to her grandfather and finally the grandma comes to her senses and asks the grandfather for n'ek's hand in marriage.
Mussaya? ha

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek is the crown princess in a far away country.
She and her two friends left (or snuck away...I don't really remember) to Thailand.
They were being followed by traitors in her country.
They ended up staying at p'ek's house.
P'ek has a daughter.
It was a sad ending :(
The lakorn that came to mind is that one of Por and the Princess ..
'DOW LOHN FAH POOH PAH SEE GNERN' but he doesn't have a daughter ..

Here's one:

P'ek was adopted to be n'ek brother (unkown to n'ek's dad that p'ek is actually n'ek's dad's sister son)
Once n'ek dad adopted p'ek to be his son in according to his will - p'ek dad then set out to kill n'ek and her dad during one f their visit to the country side. There, n'ek is rescued by her new father while her real dad was shot to death and killed. N'ek adopted dad is some sort of an official people in town so she's recongize among the villagers. She gets along with people in town. One of her guy friends like her - she acts tomboyish at times too.

Some odd years later, n'ek and p'ek grew up. P'ek took his aunt, his uncle (which are his real parent who he was not aware of) to the country house to spend time. He brought his cousin a long with her mom as well. One of the servant who work for n'ek dad then son also came along for the trip as p'ek's companion. P'ek and n'ek didn't get along when they first met b/c p'ek always talk big with his money. The servant man's son who is p'ek's friend fell in love with n'ek. Anyhow, p'ek and n'ek doesn't get along b/c p'ek always try to blow thing out with money and n'ek is mad b/c those money that he claim to be his is not his but her. She's unable to reveal herself to him that she's the little girl who played with him then b/c ppl are still after her since they can't find her body then as well.

Anyway, p'ek got real mad when n'ek went against him at the town market. He vow to make her pays. One time they went hunting and n'ek shot either a bird or some coconuts and p'ek claimed that he was the one who shot it first. N'ek's friend and p'ek has a shooting bet later ... to get back n'ek for further humiliation, p'ek killed one of her cow unknown to him that the cow is carrying a calf. N'ek got real mad and start cursing at him ... later, p'ek feel so bad and so he tries everything to gain forgiveness. N'ek refused his apology .. he grab her by the hand and snuck into some secluded area and gave her a kiss and say he'll make her his forever ..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek is half white. He travels through time with his 2 friends through a fan.
He falls in love with n'ek.
N'ek's father doesn't want n'ek to associate with p'ek.
N'ek runs away to wait for p'ek but he never comes so she dies.
When p'ek goes back to his time he meets n'ek in present time.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
*Hopefully someone can guess this one right, because I do not know the title :) and been looking for this lakorn for a very long time. Hope you ladies can me help out :dance1: *

-An older lakorn starring Pen Pisut, Lek Issoon and Pete Thongjeur.
-N'ek is one of triplet.
-She move in p'ek's house as the wife of p'ek's younger brother (the younger brother was missing and she wanted to find him or at least know what has happened to him.) She believe p'ek killed his brother for the inheritance or something like that, I don't remember much.
-P'ek doesn't believe she is his sister-in-law and lied to her about where his brother was. But the truth is p'ek younger brother is crazy because he misses his wife, so p'ek hide him away from society.
-P'ek has his reason for not trusting N'ek stories, because there were many occasion that other men claims to be her husband or has slept with her and they got proof too.

*Someone pleaseeee know this one. :worthy: :thumbup:

OK with some internet search, I got the answer to my own question LOL :woot2:
The lakorn is เงารัก (Ngao Ruk) aired on CH 3 in the year 2536, starring: เล็ก ไอศูรย์ (Lek Isoon), เพ็ญพิสุทธิ์ คงสมุทร (Pen Pisut), พีท ทองเจือ (Pete Thonjure)

*If anyone know where I can get a copy, please let me know, thank you. :dance1:

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Pra'ek studies spirits and supernatural events.
He has a fortune-telling father, and a little sister who is always in Halloween customs
He has a fiance but doesn't want to get marry yet
so he runs off to further his studies, and rents a little house by
the waterfalls where their have been rumors that the place was haunted
by a vicious ghost,
There he meets nang'ek, and she helps him with the study of the dead

I don't know what the Thai Title is called as I only saw the Hmong dubbed version, but I think you're talking about the one where Katreeya English was the ghost/n'ek. I can't remember who the p'ek was. She was killed at the house and haunts it, she may be been killed by p'ek's gf's dad or somethign like that, and some how at the end she was able to become human again if i remember correctly...it's been so long since i seen it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
P'ek is a police officer.
N'ek lives in a slum with her sick mother.
One night, on the night her mother died, the slum got burned down, everyone blamed her for burning the slum, so she run away.
P'ek doesn't believe she'd burned the slum because he didn't think she would have killed her mother, but he still want to talk to her.
N'ek afraid of the police coming after her, she ran away, but everywhere she went, she always ran into P'ek, but he was not looking for her. He was after some gangsters.
Then she end up on a farm, the owner is P'ek's cousin or his best friend (don't remember). The guy wanted to married to her, but P'ek came first, then she ran away again.
P'ek then realized she afraid of him, so he dresses up as an old man and befriended her.
They would meet at a park often, where she'd tell him her life stories.
When she left after she done telling him, he watched her walk away and he cried for her pitiful life. :cry: It was such a sad and memorable scene :cry:
I guess no one can guess this one either. :shrug: So here is the answer...the title is หนี = Nee (to flee or to escape) by CH 3, came out in the year 2534. Starring: ยุ้ย-ปัทมวรรณ เค้ามูลคดี (Yui Pattamawan) and พลรัตน์ รอดรักษา (Ponlarat Rodraksa)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This one should be easy. :)

P'ek is half human and has special power and he is also immortal (the story mainly is about him, but there is another guy/couple considered to be p'ek and n'ek as well)
Every 50 years, he'd come back to take a woman that was destiny to be his mate, he'll spend sometime with her then leave when time come.
No one knew his secret, beside his daughter, and no one knew she is his daughter either.
P'ek and his daughter have special connection, so they'd communicate without having to talk, which gives peoples around them the wrong ideas that they have something going on.
In the end n'ek finally found out the truth by eavesdropping on her mother.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
This one should be easy. :)

P'ek is half human and has special power and he is also immortal (the story mainly is about him, but there is another guy/couple considered to be p'ek and n'ek as well)
Every 50 years, he'd come back to take a woman that was destiny to be his mate, he'll spend sometime with her then leave when time come.
No one knew his secret, beside his daughter, and no one knew she is his daughter either.
P'ek and his daughter have special connection, so they'd communicate without having to talk, which gives peoples around them the wrong ideas that they have something going on.
In the end n'ek finally found out the truth by eavesdropping on her mother.
This one sounds interesting! Is it a CH7 lakorn?