Guess This Lakorn Game!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Say it is't so. Those two were one of my favorite leading Pra'nangs. I love Captain and Aom together.
oh, i know, i heard!! it's not that i don't like them together or anything. i just never got a chance to watch them together. i will have to back track to see their lakorns then! hehe

Here's another one of my favorites.

P'ek's parents were murdered when he was very young. He grew up to be a very good hit-man. He met n'ek at a park while feeding pigeons. N'ek is an artist. Her dad is a rich drug lord. P'ek was hired to kill n'ek's dad, but accidentally strucked her instead. They fell in love. N'ek's dad found out who p'ek really is. P'ek's true identity was revealed. N'ek was heartbroken at first, but still loved him. N'ek runs away with p'ek on her wedding day.
omg, pin k is the nang'ek and korrapin sang the theme song?? mmmm...i think i know this one...grrr...can't think of the name...

okay, got it...is it Chee Wit Puer Ka Huajai Puer Ter??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Nang'ek is a princess and pra'ek is a military man.
Nang'ek is on the throne to become ruler bc her only male cousin had a bad leg from an accident.
Nang'ek and pra'ek meets for the first time when nang'ek was kidnapped by hired bad guys at a hotel; she was taken onto a boat.
Nang'ek and pra'ek ends up on an island together when pra'ek saved nang'ek; he gave her mouth to mouth and she got pissed and told him that he could not do that to a princess; he thought she was nuts.
Nang'ek's female cousin is the one that is plotting to kill nang'ek because she is in love with nang'ek's betrothed fiance.
Nang'ek has to disguise herself as a commoner, specifically as pra'ek's wife; they fall in love.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nang'ek is a princess and pra'ek is a military man.
Nang'ek is on the throne to become ruler bc her only male cousin had a bad leg from an accident.
Nang'ek and pra'ek meets for the first time when nang'ek was kidnapped by hired bad guys at a hotel; she was taken onto a boat.
Nang'ek and pra'ek ends up on an island together when pra'ek saved nang'ek; he gave her mouth to mouth and she got pissed and told him that he could not do that to a princess; he thought she was nuts.
Nang'ek's female cousin is the one that is plotting to kill nang'ek because she is in love with nang'ek's betrothed fiance.
Nang'ek has to disguise herself as a commoner, specifically as pra'ek's wife; they fall in love.
I was totally going to do clues for this lakorn but you beat me to it!

Manee Yard Fah! My all time favorite

cecilia

Staff member
oh, i know, i heard!! it's not that i don't like them together or anything. i just never got a chance to watch them together. i will have to back track to see their lakorns then! hehe

omg, pin k is the nang'ek and korrapin sang the theme song?? mmmm...i think i know this one...grrr...can't think of the name...

Panadda sung the theme song

If ever go back to watch Captain and Aom - i highly recommed the one i posted in here .. it's one of the best one among all CAPTAIN/AOM collaboration.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek is a teenager
Her parents are stranded on an island.
Their business company is almost being taken over by the bad guys.
N'ek has to pretend to be her older sister to protect her company.
P'ek also works at the company and falls in love with n'ek thinking she's the older sister.
During a party p'ek gets mad and force kisses n'ek causing her to faint.

*hint* n'ek is Kwan Usamanee

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek is a teenager
Her parents are stranded on an island.
Their business company is almost being taken over by the bad guys.
N'ek has to pretend to be her older sister to protect her company.
P'ek also works at the company and falls in love with n'ek thinking she's the older sister.
During a party p'ek gets mad and force kisses n'ek causing her to faint.

*hint* n'ek is Kwan Usamanee
Jao Nai Wai Katow

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is a movie
nang ek n pra ek is bf/gf but she had to marry someone else.
she made a promise to him that in I believe she said 3 years, she will divorce her husband.
this girl likes him but he is still waiting for his first love.
nang ek leaves her baby and hubby behind bc she made a promise to pra ek.
she commits suicide.
he dies.

oh gawd this movie made me cry!!!
no one? here are other clues:
pra ek played by warut (he played the movie version of koo kum with jintara)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

CORRECT!!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
She is an art student that lives with her aunt.
She starts modeling on the side for extra money when one of the models did not show up for a show.
She trips and fall on the runway and he helps her up.
There is a misunderstanding where his sister thinks she is the mistress to the sister's husband.
She has a best friend, also an art student who is in love with her.
He pursues her relentlessly.
One day he gets shot and convinces her to go to his home to nurse him, where they end up sleeping together.
They have a misunderstanding and she runs away to hid from him.
He tracks her down via a painting of a baby done by her.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
I was totally going to do clues for this lakorn but you beat me to it! Manee Yard Fah! My all time favorite
One of my all time favorites as well and the first drama to really get me hook on thai lakorns. I can watch this drama over and over again. I just love Willy and Anne in here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is a movie
nang ek n pra ek is bf/gf but she had to marry someone else.
she made a promise to him that in I believe she said 3 years, she will divorce her husband.
this girl likes him but he is still waiting for his first love.
nang ek leaves her baby and hubby behind bc she made a promise to pra ek.
she commits suicide.
he dies.

oh gawd this movie made me cry!!!

no one? here are other clues:
pra ek played by warut (he played the movie version of koo kum with jintara

I guess no one knows this movie. It is Neetra Saayan with Warut and Joy S. Joy plays the girl that likes him. She isn't nang ek but she was shown more.

cecilia

Staff member
She is an art student that lives with her aunt.
She starts modeling on the side for extra money when one of the models did not show up for a show.
She trips and fall on the runway and he helps her up.
There is a misunderstanding where his sister thinks she is the mistress to the sister's husband.
She has a best friend, also an art student who is in love with her.
He pursues her relentlessly.
One day he gets shot and convinces her to go to his home to nurse him, where they end up sleeping together.
They have a misunderstanding and she runs away to hid from him.
He tracks her down via a painting of a baby done by her.
Ja Kor Yud Hua Jai Wai Piang Thoe ?

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
He was from a drug war torn country.
He and one of his friend were sent to Thailand to further their education in order to help their country.
He met and felt in love with her at school.
she is from a wealthy family who did not approve of her relationship with him.
They decide to elope to his country together, but was stop by her family.
He was shot and she thought he had died.
He had to help lead his country as their leader was murder by a gang of drug dealer and only the leader's young son was left in charge of the country.
She finds out he may not be dead and leaves her home and fiance and sets out to find him.
looks like no one is gonna try to guess this one? here's another clue. this drama stars child actor Alex Rendell in the role of the young boy left in charge of the country

cecilia

Staff member
[quote name='Raindrops' timestamp='1344485065' post='874600']
looks like no one is gonna try to guess this one?  here's another clue.  this drama stars child actor Alex Rendell in the role of the young boy left in charge of the country
[/quote]

Keb Pandin

Here's one:
N'ek is a rebel b/c she feels she never received love from her dad
she return from America only to bethroth to her dad's friend's son.
P'ek has a girlfriend and promise to marry her
P'ek doesn't like n'ek b/c she's a rebel and she fools around
P'ek and n'ek make agree to marry but have separate life (She's allows to do her thing and so does he)
N'ek aunt/uncle are after n'ek's dad fortune so they cause n'ek and her dad to have an accident
Unfortunate, n'ek survive the accident but lost her memory (she became calm)
She is force to marry p'ek according to her dad's contract to inherit her share of will
N'ek married p'ek .. i can't remember if p'ek rawr n'ek on their wedding night of after (not sure)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek gets treated like a maid by her cousin and aunt.
P'ek has a disabled and mute sister.
Her cousin is supposed to marry a rich farmer (p'ek) but she doesn't want to so she makes the n'ek pretend to be her.
N'ek and P'ek end up getting married and once the cousin sees that the p'ek is hot so she wants him back.
P'ek learns the truth and rapes n'ek.
N'ek becomes pregnant and runs away.
After she gives birth, p'ek's sister's nanny kidnaps the baby and n'ek thinks p'ek kidnapped the baby so she goes to p'ek.
P'ek finds the baby and in the end n'ek and p'ek open a school.

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek gets treated like a maid by her cousin and aunt.
P'ek has a disabled and mute sister.
Her cousin is supposed to marry a rich farmer (p'ek) but she doesn't want to so she makes the n'ek pretend to be her.
N'ek and P'ek end up getting married and once the cousin sees that the p'ek is hot so she wants him back.
P'ek learns the truth and rapes n'ek.
N'ek becomes pregnant and runs away.
After she gives birth, p'ek's sister's nanny kidnaps the baby and n'ek thinks p'ek kidnapped the baby so she goes to p'ek.
P'ek finds the baby and in the end n'ek and p'ek open a school.
Mia Jampen?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Keb Pandin

Here's one:
N'ek is a rebel b/c she feels she never received love from her dad
she return from America only to bethroth to her dad's friend's son.
P'ek has a girlfriend and promise to marry her
P'ek doesn't like n'ek b/c she's a rebel and she fools around
P'ek and n'ek make agree to marry but have separate life (She's allows to do her thing and so does he)
N'ek aunt/uncle are after n'ek's dad fortune so they cause n'ek and her dad to have an accident
Unfortunate, n'ek survive the accident but lost her memory (she became calm)
She is force to marry p'ek according to her dad's contract to inherit her share of will
N'ek married p'ek .. i can't remember if p'ek rawr n'ek on their wedding night of after (not sure)
Dang Sawan Sarb (Kob and Por N.) This is a good lakorn!