Guess What?????

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my goodness.. I wonder what's true.. I wanna ask my sister in law to ask her sister b/c she's BFF with maiv xyooj and always sells MX's stuff for her...

Maybe both of them cheated on each other..

orchid

sarNie Egg
gosh so she moved away to minnesota to get away from all the gossips in california....hehehe... so i guess there are some truths to the dumb rumors.....hehe... this is the story that i heard i dont' care whether its true are not... this is just from a source to another source..... Mai Xiong has been cheating on Chue vang for a while now.. a couple of years i believe... she's been seen with another man doing who knows what. Also caught on the phone talking to some other guys. but the story about chue cheating on here is new to me, i heard it for the first time in here today. I'm pretty sure that everyone realize how cocky she is and how concieted she is, i'm not trying to make her look bad, i'm a big fan of hers too, all that comments and statements fans make about her and to her got to her head too much. she thinks she's too good for chue but yea the truth hurts... so face it.... I guess we'll never know the truth unless we hear it straight from the horses mouth, u know what i mean.

I still think how stupid of mai xiong trying to deny it on the hmong tv in sacramento.... i guess she's a fake and to get away from all the name calling she has to run to minnesota to where she doesn't have to face up to chue's relatives and families. She knows she did wrong that's why she is the one to run. Chue on the other had from day one of the rumors he hasn't deny anything to the pulic... he's been seen at night clubs and at parties with his buddies, but what can u say... that man's hurt big time, the woman he supported over the last decade cheats on him then leaves him... that's a bunch of bull shit...

And yes this last album is her last straight from chues mouth... she's now on her own if she wants to persue a singing career in the hmong society... i believe she is nothing with out chue, chue made her the person she is today... all that publicity, and made her a legend in the hmong communities. i know everyone will agree with me on that one. i remember back in the 90's when mai and chue were just getting started out from long beach its was chue singing the songs until they moved to sacramento then her single albums started coming out because of fan request... i admit the girl got a reputation going for her, but she didn't do everything on her own... well yeah all i go to say left is that where ever she moved to she'll never be able to live up to that reputation she once had.......now she's going to be known as another divorce lady who all the guys are try to get at or in her pants should i say......

orchid

sarNie Egg
GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP!!!

ARE YOU READY? (It is up to you to believe, after all this is GOSSIP) haha. :)

#1 -Why MN? according to rumors, she (Mai) has a sister there. thats why she moved there.. & her sister is divorced too.

#2- Chue & Mai planned to get a divorced even before Sacramento New year but did not want anybody to know until now. (boom!) :eek:

#3. Mai is at fault, she cheated on Chue since 1997.

#4. Chue cried when Mai left him, that he fainted.

#5. Mai did paper work to divorce Chue, if he was to refused. she was gonna sue him & take everything. car & etc. but if he agrees. Then she'll take her car & her two younger boys. (seems like, she got her way cause she did leave w/her car & her two younger boys, off to Mn..)

#6. mai said Chue is not good enough for her, that she was stupid to marry him.

#7. ???

anymore gossip you guys heard.... :)

this is the same shit u heard that her and her sisters are all alike.... they all divorce....they all cheated on their husbands.....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Yeah, question here.......
how did you know so much about them?
By related???? or just what you heard from someone else who knew them??
aniwase, thanks for the clear facts.
Damn, Mai is really bad. Pretty girls are really conceited and low brain. (to most of them)
By the way, what about the picture that someone had post it in here about long ass time, the one picture (Chue Vang with a young girl at thailand or laos)....huh...
In other, I think Chue did so much work for her like produce songs and lyrics and all those films for her to sing......and she couldn't redoubt about it....huh...
however,
If she is that bad then i'm not gonna support her anymore unless she's planning to release album in the future again...(yeah,.... attitude or experience are what causes me the most...so to anybody that who plan to become famous, better watch your attitude because i'm watching! or else i'm not gonna support either)

the picture? hmm.. i think i've seen that on his page too.. but if a woman's been cheating on you for the past decade.. a little picture won't harm anyone.. who knows? maybe they are just friends.

i'm a big fan of maiv xyooj too.. well.. since her husband composes her music.. i'm actually a fan of his. ehehe.. but yeah.. i guess i was supporting them both..

chue says he's got an album coming out pretty soon.. can't wait to hear the lyrics.. =D

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
the picture? hmm.. i think i've seen that on his page too.. but if a woman's been cheating on you for the past decade.. a little picture won't harm anyone.. who knows? maybe they are just friends.

i'm a big fan of maiv xyooj too.. well.. since her husband composes her music.. i'm actually a fan of his. ehehe.. but yeah.. i guess i was supporting them both..

chue says he's got an album coming out pretty soon.. can't wait to hear the lyrics.. =D
Chue cannot sing. Please. *roll eyes* He may have good lyrics (I don't know, I only dl Maiv Xyooj's albums, never bought one...so I dunno if she wrote them or he did or someone else.) but he can't sing. I hated his voice in "Hmoob Tej Poj Niam"...(Btw, if he did write songs, doesn't that song tell ya'll about something? His affairs with *married* women?)

People need to stop stating gossip as "facts." I find it weird though that Chue was more supportive than other singers' husbands (ie. Yileng Vang to Cha Mee Xiong), but they still split anyways...kinda like Bao Lee back in the days with her ex-hubby Moua Yang. She, too, didn't start singing til after she married him. Maybe that's where the issues come from..."you've changed, blah blah blah..." versus if you marry someone who was always known for singing like Cha mee or Mai Neng Thao or whatever...what you see is what you get.

I remember that pic of Chue Vang and that other Hmong nplog chick...no, they were not just friends. Girls don't pose like that to a "friend" who is married.

It takes two to tango, and two to blame...Stop with the Maiv Xyooj cheating crap. If she did, I'm sure she wasn't the only one. Both have had their faults, and now they go their own ways. Best to them.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
who really cares....
LMFAO. Ha, ha. Agreed!

And just for some of you folks, haven't they been off and on?
Err...I've heard those two have gotten together and divorcing
for like fifty times already because she can't stop her singing
career since it's making her money. But whatever. She's old
anyway, time for retirement or something. Dang.

No offense to her fans or anything. I mean, my dad's a huge
Maiv Xyooj fan, however, she's just bleh now.

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
If you want to be famous...the chance are you gonna get divorce...or....caught cheating. look at all famous people in hmong community...
ben & herlinda....sue thao....ntxawg vwj they are all divorce. Now these day divorce has nothing to reputation anymore. not happy with the marriage pack you things leave. easy 123.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Chue cannot sing. Please. *roll eyes* He may have good lyrics (I don't know, I only dl Maiv Xyooj's albums, never bought one...so I dunno if she wrote them or he did or someone else.) but he can't sing. I hated his voice in "Hmoob Tej Poj Niam"...(Btw, if he did write songs, doesn't that song tell ya'll about something? His affairs with *married* women?)

People need to stop stating gossip as "facts." I find it weird though that Chue was more supportive than other singers' husbands (ie. Yileng Vang to Cha Mee Xiong), but they still split anyways...kinda like Bao Lee back in the days with her ex-hubby Moua Yang. She, too, didn't start singing til after she married him. Maybe that's where the issues come from..."you've changed, blah blah blah..." versus if you marry someone who was always known for singing like Cha mee or Mai Neng Thao or whatever...what you see is what you get.

I remember that pic of Chue Vang and that other Hmong nplog chick...no, they were not just friends. Girls don't pose like that to a "friend" who is married.

It takes two to tango, and two to blame...Stop with the Maiv Xyooj cheating crap. If she did, I'm sure she wasn't the only one. Both have had their faults, and now they go their own ways. Best to them.

there are a lot of people can't sing.. but people still support them..
like me? i don't like certain artists voices.. but i still get the music because i like the lyrics

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
If you want to be famous...the chance are you gonna get divorce...or....caught cheating. look at all famous people in hmong community...
ben & herlinda....sue thao....ntxawg vwj they are all divorce. Now these day divorce has nothing to reputation anymore. not happy with the marriage pack you things leave. easy 123.

they're not famous.
ahahah.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn, Mai is really bad. Pretty girls are really conceited and low brain. (to most of them)
By the way, what about the picture that someone had post it in here about long ass time, the one picture (Chue Vang with a young girl at thailand or laos)....huh...
In other, I think Chue did so much work for her like produce songs and lyrics and all those films for her to sing......and she couldn't redoubt about it....huh...
however,
If she is that bad then i'm not gonna support her anymore unless she's planning to release album in the future again...(yeah,.... attitude or experience are what causes me the most...so to anybody that who plan to become famous, better watch your attitude because i'm watching! or else i'm not gonna support either)

sorrie but not information is not avaliable.. doesnt matter where i heard it from. the fact is, this is gossip so believe it if you want. ok.

second of all, like someone said.. maybe they cheated on eachother.. who knows.. oh wellz. they are divorced now. so whatever we say or do. they will
remain divorced. have a nice day! :p

oh yeah, i never said Maiv is like her sister in MN. all i said was her sister is divorced too. so please... :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
who knows?
maybe they already had so much drama going on that they were just living under one roof
and then she finally decided to leave after they sold her last album?

chue vang was at white waters visiting some of the less fortunate kids there when he was abroad...
of course he was heart broken if his wife's been cheating on him for the past decade.
sometimes people just need to escape reality for a bit.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
sorrie but not information is not avaliable.. doesnt matter where i heard it from. the fact is, this is gossip so believe it if you want. ok.

second of all, like someone said.. maybe they cheated on eachother.. who knows.. oh wellz. they are divorced now. so whatever we say or do. they will
remain divorced. have a nice day! :p

oh yeah, i never said Maiv is like her sister in MN. all i said was her sister is divorced too. so please... :D
Don't get me wrong here either....i didn't mean by that. It just from opinion. Most pretty girls are acting like that but some may not be that.....well yeah this is none of my business either...well bye byes................however; i still loves mai by somewhat because of her sweet songs....laterz...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
however,
i dont think you should believe everything you read in here...its all coming from this person that person.."i heard it from him/her"....its nothing but gossip in here...

candi

sarNie Juvenile

i agree..........

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Sheesh some of you people here are quick to judge. And judge by what people are gossiping too. Honestly I don't think it's a one person's fault. Like other's said in here...It takes two to tango.

They both probably have their own faults and it probably has gotten to the point where they just no longer live with eachother's fault. No one is perfect. Learning to live with ones mistakes and faults is the hardest thing. Sometime you just have to decide what is really important to yourself.

I've said it before and will say it again. I'm sorry for their failing marriage and hope they both find happiness in the future.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
let's settle this.

all we know is that they are divorced and she moved to minnesota.

just let them do whatever they want.

lolz.

its getting too controversial.

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
I heard that Maiv Xyooj was married once before she married Chue...back when she was younger....but they sent her back...