Guess What?????

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I am married and it is not easy thing.

Let them move on with their lives, if they are really divorce. When a conflict occured we can't blame on one person only. All we could do is hope them both the best for their decision. I felt bad for the kids, not having both parents together happy.

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
she's cheating on him....so he went to laos and thailand to look for new wife. i heard he really like the girl from ntxawg vwj movie. after they met...the girl say no to him.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
o well tht mai and chue are divorce, it's not our business. look at britney spears for example? she's been divorce and she still has hella fans. mai may be divorce but she's still gonna have hella fans. am i right? cuz i'm still a huge fan of hers.

Punk

sarNie Egg
o well tht mai and chue are divorce, it's not our business. look at britney spears for example? she's been divorce and she still has hella fans. mai may be divorce but she's still gonna have hella fans. am i right? cuz i'm still a huge fan of hers.

I agree with you. I will always support her because I see her as an entertainer/singer. I don't care about her personal life because that's her personal decision and I have no rights to judge her because I don't walk in her shoes and sleep in her bed every day/night.

As for the haters, just remember that they will always hate no matter what because they were born to hate and no matter how good or bad a person be, they will still hate. Look at all the rumors about Mai's plastic surgeries and cheating craps. Haters will make up anything to make someone look bad just so that they can fell better about themselves. That's clearly their motives.

I supported her because she got talents and she got what I want, not because she is married to her x or whatever.......................

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
we never said for anyone to stop supporting her...
all this thread is about is her and chue vang's divorce
it's not about support/no support.
if you guys want to talk about that..
start a new thread.