Guess who i saw at Fresno New Year..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
leek18 said:
yep i saw peev xwm sony vaj too, yuck too ugly to stare. all minnesota people look ugly to look and also i see yeng tha her too he is sooooooooo gay and dressed so gay and look hella short like a girl
[post="68860"][/post]​
all minnesota people aren't ugly...they're great in their own way like the others say...yea my frans bf isn't ugly...u can say some but not all minnesota people are ugly...they're everywhere...even all of us is ugly in our own way...by the way im from minnesota

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yup. are there any new rumors about him lately? besides the one that he got 2 girls pregnant and is going to marry one... or married her already... ahha...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that one guy yeng tha is hella conceited too. uh. he was like how come people here in cali don't know him. duh. that means you didn't make your reputation all the way here. ahhaha.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey! i wanna know how he looks like. can someone show me a pic or gimme a web where ui can go look at his pic.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
what??....he got two gurl pregnant?....i thought he just got that thailand gurl pregnant....there anothere one?.....oh my.....whos that other person?