Guess who I saw in SF?

mayo

sarNie Egg
haha..

HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WAS HIM?? if it was me.. i would look right pass him.... the last time i watch his vidos or listen to his songs was like in 1990'a so i dont really know how he looks like now... he looks so different..... gosh... your so lucky!!!....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know it was him...my brother said he looked familiar...so then I went to ask him...and I guess I remembered him cause a week before going to SF, I re-watched his old videos and concerts...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :yahoo: mos!!!!! hehe i saw your cousin face..... did you saw anyone with him .. for like bodyguard... ^^

peng

sarNie Egg
hey.....! i wishes i were you....!!!! haha....he is my favorite thai actor. Is he looks cute
does he....? no one wld be lucky as you to bumped on him like that. Do you
hope that you can be bumping on him next year like this yr.....!!!!! hahahaha......!
Have yu ask hm if he still single....? or he mmmm.....? Have yu ask him why he
here for......!!!!! and Does he make any new series mve this yrs.....!
hey......hey......hey..... take next vacation next yr, so see if yu can bumping
on him again.......!!!!!! gd lk.....!!!!hahahaha....!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...I got lucky this time...usually luck and I don't go together...hehe...but I didn't bother to ask him too much question...he said he was on a trip for the new years...I sure do hope to bump into him next year again...next time, I'll be prepare!!! Have my own camera, dress nice...haha...and ask lots of questions...haha

Kelly

Darn, I never have luck like you! Gosh ur so lucky but at lease u speak a lil thai...imagine me meeting either way it would of been bad aha!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i wrote in your other thread..but couldnt resist...your still one lucky girl.

Upload the other pics too please. :D

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....he shaved his head....aaahhh! he looked so much better with longer hair...that's what i think. i don't know how you can still recognize him.....he is cute though! haha...lucky you!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
LUCKY YOU...
I WENT THERE A COUPLE TYMES...
I WANT TO SEE MY HOT STARS THERE....
MANN...YOU...LUCKY YOU....
IM SO SAD :lmao:

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
OMG ur so lucky u got to meet p'MOS..mna i wanted to meet him..maybe next timw he'll come back..lOl..lucky lucky lucky

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
man.....you so lucky to meet p'mos at SF. I wish i would you..haven't you watch his latest lakorn..."oobattihed hua jai" i really love this lakorn...hope you'll like it too...i love p'mos...