Gun Napat and Gam Wichayanee

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love Tum's roles. He is too funny. Buffalo, frog he was too funny  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol yes he's hilarious!
I noticed that part too Bieluvr. XD Tum just has no shame. It's all or nothing for him. Hahaha
I wish I had a best guy friend like him. He seems fun to hang around with.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
mayag said:
Lol yes he's hilarious!
I noticed that part too Bieluvr. XD Tum just has no shame. It's all or nothing for him. Hahaha
I wish I had a best guy friend like him. He seems fun to hang around with.
I want a best guy friend like him too. And it's because of his character that makes me fall for him. LOL. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:
OMG. today's epi of 4PoDum has GG overload!! It will make you girls squeal big time!! 

LOL YESSSS!!! I was just going to mention that. I watched the lakorn part when I was in my school's library and I was trying SOO hard not to squeal!! AHHHH!!!

This ship is progressing each episode! XD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can't wait to watch it just reading your comments make me want to squeal already!!! So that was Tawee Pope. I was wondering what it was. LOL.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I can't wait to watch it just reading your comments make me want to squeal already!!! So that was Tawee Pope. I was wondering what it was. LOL.

Haha actually if you think about it after watching it, it's nothing. Growing up in North America and all... But for us Asians, it's more than enough. XD

Oh yea!! I was like, hmm....this storyline is so familiar... Now I finally get it!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I loved that bed-scene even though there wasn't much, but it got me squealing and kicking like a crazy pig. Usually Gam would push Gun away or tell him to stop, but this time its just, aahhhhh!!!! Too perverted in a cute way!! :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
She probably didn't push him away this time because it was part of the skit but omg..Every time, when she pushes him I'm like stop denying my Gun.. LMAO but she pushes him in a cute "I am shy" way. Good thing Gun doesn't care because it's his P'Gam and he does it even more.. TOO CUTE, love GG <3 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. I know right. "His P' Gam". When he calls her that it's just so cute even though it could be in a big sister/little brother kind of way, but with Gun, I always sense something more. And every time he says that he loves her. Too adorable!!! And yes, every time she pushes him away, he keeps coming back for more. LOL. :)