Gun & Ben on "Zapp One" credit One HD Thailand
the interview part starts at around @ 30:08
Here is a run down summary...
- @ 30:08 Before the interview Tum and the girl host was imitating Panroong & Prock character.
- @ 35:34 Ben is asked if she can accept a husband like Prock in reality and she said yes, Gun interrupts and says I need a wife like this. (fangirling moment). Gun is asked if Nicha is his spec? He says no. He's asked what about Ben? Teasing her he says she's "ting tong" [kind of like slow / duh / innocent]
- @38:39 Ben talks about how Gun was like in the beginning. He would ask "How are you, we haven't seen each other for a few days, do you miss me?" Then Tum went on saying he wasn't like that to his younger sister and Gun gets shy and steps in and said to Tum "Who was giving you encouragement the other day" (trying to make Tum stop from where the convo can lead to) Then Tum changes subject. Tum mentions how Gun always take selfies w/ Ben and sends it to him. Gun response "Some stories, you don't have to tell." (everyone laughs)
- @ 40:57 They were talking about how Prock/Nicha barely have sweet scenes. Tum mentions how Gun went to the director and asked for one. Gun response "I'm sorry, are you one of the crew member. How do you know so much?" (Tum is teasing Gun big time)
- @ 41:41 Gun: "The characters all have bup, bup, bup, bup how come I don't have it?" Ben: "What is bup, bup, bup?" Gun: "Like cheeks touching each other, hair getting tangled." Then the next day a unexpected script came up. (Gun got what he wanted, hahahaha a romantic scene)
- @ 42:46 They showed the scene GunBen got really shy, Gun hid his face behind pillow. Tum teases them and said "If covering the kiss is going to come that slow there's no need."
- @ 47:50 Gun sings "Khon Mai Some-Khan" (Not An Important Person) (you can now download on Itunes)
- @ 52:43 Gun "There will be an upcomming scene that Prock receives love from Panroong for the first time."