Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe- depending on how many earrings he has

• Total voters

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i've dated guys that wears earrings.two of my ex wears earrings.on both ears.they look fine with it.it doesnt bother me.
my bro wear earrings.to me it doesnt matter,cus all my guy friends wear them.they look fine with it...

i think guys with earrings are cute... i don't mind em... unless they were the girly earrings that dangle...then i have a problem with that... but with my bf he has plugs... at first they took awhile to get use to cause you can see through em...but now i'm use to it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i don't mind itbut i think it's real hot if a guy wears one earring! XD so bad boy! lol!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's ok if he has earrings but i think two to three is enough, no more than that.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
i'm just curious what everyone in sarnworld thinks of guys with earrings.... cuz i'm seeing extreme hotties wearing them..
I personally do not have anything against guys iwth earrings but I find them "Gay" haah. That is just me though. I have guys friend with earrings but it is just them.

max

sarNie Elites
I am not sure if I have already posted a comment or not, but I will anyways. Haha. Anyways, I think that it looks hot on certain guys, but I prefer if my boyfriend does not has his pierced, which he does not ^^

Kina

Dubsteppin'
It depends....the type of guys i like with earrings are guys who can rock. I'm all into the rocker type of guys.