Halloween

Vanida

Save World Save Life
take my little brother out to trick or treating and probably hang with my girlfriends and eat candy of course lol

harman

I wanna be eighter Zena or the pink Power Ranger this year, I still haven't made up my mind yet. LOL!!!!!!!!!

J/P I dunno but I would really like to dress up this year because I will be in Salem this year. you know the WITCH CITY. I was there last year but I didnt dress up and I felt really left out because almost evryone that was there dresses up in so many different cool costume.

hmmm... what should I be for Halloween???????? any suggestion?

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i think i'm just going to go but not wear anything but its just for now i might change my mind later. but if i don't dress up than i don't get much candies

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i also going to salem for a party... I have one of those wierd costumes that tricks the eyes...you know--- i have the one with the teddy bear. When i wear it, it looks like the teddy bear is giving me a piggy back ride :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
juicee said:
i was asking what are you gonna be, as in dressing up as, not what you're do...:p
[post="28261"][/post]​

:lol: :p whatever ummmm iam going to be a genie put fake long hair on and fancy shoes my friend shes going to be a mermaid so funny :loool:

S

sunflower

i'm gonna be a whore... gonna dress in underwear and in really thick high heels. gonna give out candy to little kids when they come to my house... and at midnight gonna go on my roof and do a strip dance...

so if i don't come back after the 30th.. that means i got arrested so bye for now :wavecry:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
a condom...how cool is that!!! lol...yea right, j/k....i seriously want to pass out condoms tho to the kids...lol

Sophie

sarNie Elites
I think I'll go out with all of my friendz at the night ahah =)
but I don't do something particular =)

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
i'm gonna be a whore... gonna dress in underwear and in really thick high heels. gonna give out candy to little kids when they come to my house... and at midnight gonna go on my roof and do a strip dance...

so if i don't come back after the 30th.. that means i got arrested so bye for now :wavecry:
[post="28731"][/post]​

hey,

haha...my sister will dress as a prosititute. I think she will get arrested too. If so, I will bail the both of you out. :lol: