Hana Yori Dango II (2007)

kayti

sarNie Egg
wow i just got done watching ep. 7 today.......my goodness yuki's story is really interesting.....can't wait for the next ep....about makino and (domuoji) hope correct...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i need to dl EPS 7 hahaha =)

I cant wait to see it, shoot ive been waiting but ima wait for the soft subs, cuz it comes out pretty quick :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
just finish EPS 8
The ending was soo cute until Domyouji's mother had to come and ruin it :angry:

Makino's hands are soo small compare to Donyouji : how cute :wub:

I still cant believe in the beginning of EPS 8 Shigeru strip in front of him to try and see if he would attack her or something :lol:

Also, what Shigeru did for Makino and Domyouji is sweet, she's sooo nice. She finally understand that Domyouji will only love Makino and she goes back to NY .

EPS 9 is gunna be sweet/sadish

-Nishi something the guy who works for Domyouji's mother is going to be fired.
-Domyouji is scared of doggies awwww ^_^
-Makino is telling Domyouji that they should end their relationship
-Tama askes Makino if she's leaving the mansion. . .

and so forth.
HOW INTERESTING :spin: ;)

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow first i did not think that this drama could be this good... I have not expected anything at first cause i have already watched the TWversion and i love it so much but finally it seems that i am in love with it too..... I found the relationship between Rui and Makino is so special much more than Domonji though....No offense to all the Jun's fan cause i am totally in love with Oguri Shun as Rui. So cute so handsome and so kind to Makino. Always there for her but as we know the stroyline no matter what she will end up with Jun.... Feel a little sad though. Even when i watched the Tw version i was already totally crazy for Vic as Rui too.... Love him so much and Oguri Shun as Rui is not so bad either. Well anyway one thing i like about Domonji is his laugh is totally funny when he laughed or when he has gonne out of mind cause finding out about the kiss between Makino and Rui....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
looks like ep 10 D will lose his memory, hopefully he'll gain back soon...since it's toward the end

vina_lek

he was afraid of the doggies -- very cute!

Tsukasa called his mom a demon witch!!! That was so funny! This season they seem to be breaking up a lot. <_< Not enjoying that so much. I am interested in seeing Yuki's story more now w/ the other F4 guy, but I don't think there will be much about them since it's almost ending. I love all the guys & hope they all get w/ someone.

aplepy

sarNie Egg
I know this is an off the wall question.... :) But does anyone know where I can find some good wallpaper, photos of this drama.... It would be great if anyone can help out...

neena

sarNie Adult
jus saw the last eipsode yesterday...made me cry...i'm gonna miss watching mao and jun together they're just so beautiful together!!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the seaon finale...or the last epi of season 2. It was good!
Alot of cute scenes and a satisfying ending!