HANGMAN IN LOS ANGELES.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
UPDATE: THANK YOU FAN!!! UPDATE ON POST #10.
IT WILL BE AT THE VANGUARD CLUB IN LOS ANGELES.

ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU SARNIES WANT HANGMAN TO ANSWER!??!?!?!
IF THERE ARE, PLEASE POST, POST, POST!!!!
I CAN'T GURANTEE THAT THEY WILL ALL BE ANSWERED, BUT WE'LL TRY!!!
THANK YOU!!!
PLEASE GO AND SUPPORT THE BOYS!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANGMAN WILL BE COMING TO LOS ANGELES!!!!

APRIL 09TH, 2009 (THURSDAY) ---> ORPHEUM THEATRE.

PLEASE CHECK OUT DARATHAI FOR PRICES & MORE INFO: DARATHAI !!!!

PLEASE COME/GO SUPPORT THEM.
THEIR NEW SINGLE IS OUT AND IT'S AWESOME.
CHECK IT OUT HERE: HANGMAN'S NEW SINGLE!!!!!

WILL POST MORE INFO AS IT COMES :)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
gosh i so wanna go!!! but prolly can't wiht the these concert i have to do...sniffsniff

fan

sarNie Juvenile
YAY!!

right now theres not too much info only a blank page on ticketmaster

but hopefully more news will come out soon

:lol:

poodum is such an awesome cover

neena

sarNie Adult
i was told by kay they are opening up for this Japanese guys or sumthang!
wait a minute...they're opening? hmm...i wonder which japanese guy or band...i'm into japanese bands...the only big band that really tour north america is dir en grey and i've been to all their concerts...lol. in april...WHOA!!! i wanna go!! i like them!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
there was an article on it! here ya go
Hangmanthaiposter Nothing like a little music and concert news to start off a great weekend, not much meat here, but none the less, top band Hangman is back in the news, Im sure this will soon become cool new tunes.

We are told ‘Hangman’ are currently writing their new album and will enter the studio at the beginning of September.

They have also been asked to collaborate with an, so far un-named, artist from the USA

who is currently living and working in

Tokyo. There are also rumors of the band making an English album next year.

Toe (the vocalist and brainchild) lived in Boston up until the age of 8 and speaks English fluently like a Native American. He is very famous in Thailand (and other parts of the world) for his band ‘Silly Fools’ from which he parted company last year.

Silly Fools was the winner of the favorite artist for Thailand at the 2005 MTV Asia Awards
The album ‘Juicy’ also received ‘Album of the year’, best single and best band at the Season awards in Bangkok.

‘Silly Fools’ (original line up) have sold over 3 million albums in Thailand alone. Hangman are now tipped to do even better.
CREDIT to::Thai-LA

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
wait a minute...they're opening? hmm...i wonder which japanese guy or band...i'm into japanese bands...the only big band that really tour north america is dir en grey and i've been to all their concerts...lol. in april...WHOA!!! i wanna go!! i like them!!!!!!!!!!!
Many big Japanese bands have had US tours, like Psycho le Cému (I went to all of theirs! ;) ), +D'espairsray+, MUCC, etc. etc. But I don't think Hangman is opening for anybody o_O

The poster seems to say that it's just Hangman's big concert debut, and since it's the same week as the big Songkran festival in LA, and the LA show is the only one they're doing, I assume it's for that~

But like Fan said, not all the details are released yet, so we'll see we'll see~ ^_^

fan

sarNie Juvenile
UPDATE!!!

THE CONCERT INFORMATION HAS CHANGED...

it is way more affordable now and will be at a nightclub now rather than the fancy Orpheum theater.

tickets are $39 and $45 at the door

visit DaraThai for more details and who to contact for tickets

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU FAN!!
i haven't been updating it. thank you for helping out! ;)

REMEMBER, IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS Y'ALL WANT HANGMAN TO ANSWER, POST POST POST!!!!!!!
WE'LL TRY OUR BEST TO GET THE BOYS TO ANSWER IT FOR YOU ALL!!!
GOOOO SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!!
IT'LL BE GREEEEAT!!!!

THANKS!!!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
for those that missed out on Hangman, you missed a rockin concert!!

a couple of us at DaraThai were given staff badges so we were able to watch the guys as they did their sound check before doing their actual concert

During sound check

the guys were here for a one night performance in LA and headed back to thailand the very next day .... all i gotta say is that they rocked LA! for those that missed out check out a full review by Tahmnong and also 2 video clips from the concert at Hangman Rock Los Angeles post @ DaraThai

more photos to come later...