Hanumarn Klook Foon

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay Num/Yard in a new movie!!..too bad its not a lakorn though

Yard said there will be a love scene and this will finish filming within 3 months :yahoo:

they look cute together..i hope they'll be pair up in a lakorn next

calla

sarNie Adult
the tittle is actually "Hanumarn Klook Foon" thanks to Noiki.
Yard is so pretty..i can't stop staring at her.....lolz

macli

sarNie Hatchling
how long ago did they start filming this anywase? Odd pair...anywase can't wait to see it. Saw a little clip on youtube, seems like action action movie

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...num and yardtip...i don't know...man, for some reason i keep thinking that yardtip looks a lot like pinky...and that b/c of that they ought to be around the same age...so that means she was a little kid when dao pra suk came out...so it's kind of weird that yardtip and num are doing a movie complete with a "love scene" together...i mean from dating the grown up dao to now dating a young dao look a like...guess num's characters have come a long way...maybe even full circle. i don't know...not that num is old, i'm still a fan, but...oh well...just thought i'd put in my two cents...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard said the movie dont really have love scene..but its like lovey dovey

thanx to calla for the news

calla

sarNie Adult
they look really cute together. i can't wait to watch their movie.....thanks for the pix tinah. :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
a pic of Yard and Nums old lakorn that they starr together

yard was so cute!!. Now shes starring with Num again but this time as the leading lady..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
omg....that was her ? gosh.......she looks so cute. lolz.....her face never change.
thanks Tinah.........where did u got these from ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix

yards so pretty. I like her hair and the color

the little girl is pretty and also including the girl whos talking w/yard

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
Im Looking Forward to watching this movie but its gonna be really hard to find cuz' usually my movie store doesnt have movies much..Oh well I must have to buy it then...Well Yard was kut back then If yard play when she was that age n Num was that age Then He must be older than her by couple or lots of years huh??