Hanumarn Klook Foon

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
num and yardthip looks cute together. too bad it's a movie and not a lakorn. but i definitely want to see it! hehe :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh num looks nice in here... I wonder what the movie is about.

calla

sarNie Adult
i just saw a clip on Daokrajai......yard and noom are so cute together. they are currently shooting on the North.....i love the lacation. yard has to plays a girl who teach Thai dancing to kids...very cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww cant wait to watch this. I wonder how do they feel working together since Yards all grown up now lol

thanx for the update calla

calla

sarNie Adult
what is so weir about it ? lolz.... ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
some pix. credit to pungmanee @ tv3.

cant wait to see this!..it looks interesting. too bad its not lakorn

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, look like the school got fire.......
they look cute together.....hope they'll be in a lakorn soon. :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
If I remembered correctly, I think Yard was in Num and Kob's old lakorn call Payong. It's funny because Num even carried her around in Payong and now she's all grouwn up and is playing as his nang'ek.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Yardthip...looks pretty as always...tall and elegance. I liked her ever since she play this one lakorn with Charkit...love the storyline and the characters in the story. I can't wait to see both performance in this movie...hopefully the story will be good.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i heard there's gonna be a lakorn too! it was on the news called Sood Daan Hua Jai or something. from a nove. i thnk they r still confirming

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^sorry im so late

here u go

cute wallie. yard looks kool holind the gun

looks like yard is pregnant in this pic