Happy 26th Birthday Big D2B

Mook

sarNie Egg

Happy Birthday to a special guy, hope no one has forgotton about him.

It's soon to be a year from when he left us.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Wow, already a year now after all the sadness and happiness. I just wish his family the best of health even if their only son is not here anymore.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
happy b-day 2 u...miss u lotz...4ever in r hearts u'll stay....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I was just gonna post something like this too. Yes and Happy 26th Birthday Big =( and in a couple more days will be 1 year since hes been gone. Rest easy na P'Big! Ruk lae keet tung samer!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I also want to shout out for BIG as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY P' BIG D2B! LOVE U & YOU'LL ALWAYS B N OUR HEART!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
happy birthday to you Big. :) We wish you were here to celebrate it.

I still can't believe he's gone. I don't wanna believe it, i mean it's just so hard to believe... :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
big birthday is the same as my sis-n-law too...well...happy birthday big..:D...so sad...i miss him so much...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Happy Bday Big...gosh..still can't believe that he's gone=[ miss him sooooooooooo much..just know in your heart that you're never forgotten..your music still lives on within our heart<3

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
HAPPY 26th BIRTHHDAY BIG!

I wish you all the happiness that you can get. You will always be in my heart forever. No one can ever replace you. You're one of a kind and you will never be forgotten. Your story lives within us. Though you are not here to celebrate with us, your family and fans wants to wish you the best wherever you are. Pictures fade, but memories will never be forgotten. Rest in peace, my sleeping prince. I wish you all the love and hgappiness.