HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

sarN

sarNie Granny
MOMMY I LOVE U >>>> FORGIVE ME for being over 20 lol....but still act like a child !HappY MOMMY DAY

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. All the other mothers that I know and all the Sarnies' moms.

Did y'all do any special for your moms?

This might sound kinda odd, but i gave my mom money. Usually she would give me money, but I was tired of her never using anything I get her. She can use the money to get whatever she wants. B) I also gave flowers to my cousins' moms and my mom's best friend, granny, mom, and auntie.

anjos

I bought my mom and my mother in law a ring..... cause they want it for sooo long.... so.... I got it for them.....oh yeah..... instant of going out to eat I cook for my moms and just play game.... Happy Mother's day to all moms......

happy mother's day mummy and thank u for everything u give me and for ur support....and happy mother's day to all the sarnies'mum even if sometimes they don't understand our mind they never let us....

mskinyi

i gave my mommi a kiss, and apologize that this daughter couldn't offer her anything special and she said it was ok^^

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i took me mommy out for dimsum, gave her cash, and took her out to the mall so she can buy whatever she like.. (unfortunately, she didn't buy anything)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
mskinyi said:
i gave my mommi a kiss, and apologize that this daughter couldn't offer her anything special and she said it was ok^^
[post="118285"][/post]​
mskinyi: To me that is probably the best Mother's Day gift ever. I told my mom that I couldn't get her anything special either. So I just gave her money to get whatever she wants. She didn't want to take it because she said that I had no money either. We just kept putting the money back in each other's hands like 10 times, until I told her that I wasn't going to take it and I left really quickly so she wouldn't give it back to me again. B)

knightluva: Dimsum sounds divine.