Has anyone seen the movie called Tiam Ntawv Hlub?

CVue

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen the movie called Tiam Ntawv Hlub with Sornram ( dude from Banxaithong) and this one girl? If you've seen Tiam 1 ( at the end) where they're cremating Koburi ( Sornram), theres a song that comes up. It starts in piano and then goes like this

Nco koj lub suab luag
Nco koj ua npau suav
Nco koj lub nstej muag luag ntxi thiab thaum koj nrog kuv ua ke.
Nco koj los hnia kuv, tuav txhais tes sov sov puag kuv.
Nco ntsoom koj nyob hauv kuv lub siab.
( This is only the chorus)

At the end she says--> Kuv nco koj

Its a female singer and her name starts with an " M ", I think. Something like Mai Neeb Thoj or something. Well, if you know what I'm talking about and have the song, please upload if for me. Thanks in advance. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Tiam ntawv Hlub.. the one he star with Ann thongprasom? yes..? if it's that one than DAmn.. I loved that movie.. i saw the Thai version.. it's so good.. very sad... but nah.. i don't know the song.. so it's good huh? :) i'll download it and listen to it.. :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
YM_gurl said:
Tiam ntawv Hlub.. the one he star with Ann thongprasom? yes..? if it's that one than DAmn.. I loved that movie.. i saw the Thai version.. it's so good.. very sad... but nah.. i don't know the song.. so it's good huh? :) i'll download it and listen to it.. :)
[post="65002"][/post]​

no, not Tae Ping Korn....we're talking about Koo Krum with Num and Benz...... :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh... my bad.. hahaha... i don't know the hmong titles.. only Thai titles...

if you're talking about koo krum than yea.. i like that movie but not as much as the one Thongchai Bird played about 10 whatever years ago.. that one was better... :)

anjos

YM_gurl said:
oh... my bad.. hahaha... i don't know the hmong titles.. only Thai titles...

if you're talking about koo krum than yea.. i like that movie but not as much as the one Thongchai Bird played about 10 whatever years ago.. that one was better... :)
[post="65674"][/post]​

me too........ I like the vision that Thongchai Bird played better......

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
actually i have to be honest and say that i love the short version..probably it was done in the late 70s, early 81s..i dunno..but you know, st universal dubbed it..it it where the phae eb really looks japanese and the nang aek is gorgeous...i think you guys probably know who i am talking about..but yeah that one is my all time favorite for koom krum...anyways..later... :lmao: :w000t: :rolleyes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree, I love this version very much. The lyric that they put at the end is so sad, emotional. It actually made me cry several times. Other than this version, I did not cry at the end, I think the people who dubb this version was very match with the character. I have all versions of Koo kum, but I love this Hmong dubbed version of the 80 more.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i luv koo gum too cuz it make me cry lol......p'bird version is better but i luv the way they change on p'num version....geee as i remember on p'bird version, the n'ek so mean, she didnt show any care/love to p'bird til the end

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I HAVE THE OLDER VERSION OF KOO GUM THAT ST. UNIVERSAL DUBB! THE P'EK IS SO FREAKEN HOTT AND THE N'EK IS SO FREAKEN PRETTY! I CRIED SO MUCH TEARS IN THAT MOVIE!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
I HAVE THE OLDER VERSION OF KOO GUM THAT ST. UNIVERSAL DUBB! THE P'EK IS SO FREAKEN HOTT AND THE N'EK IS SO FREAKEN PRETTY! I CRIED SO MUCH TEARS IN THAT MOVIE!
[post="128641"][/post]​
HEY... WHICH ONE IS IT... I'VE SEEN LIKE THREE VERSIONS OF THAT MOVIE... AND THEY'RE ALL IN THAI... LIKE ONE IS THE ONE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.... AND ONE IS WITH THE GUY BIRD THONGCHAI... AND THE OTHER ONE IS WITH THIS FINE ASS JAPANESE GUY... THE GIRL IS THE MOM OF THE GIRL IN THE ONE WITH THE GUY IN BASAITHONG!!! :D