has anyone seen this movie?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

sorry if the sc isnt' clear enough...but this is the best i can capture...so has anyone seen this movie? is it good?btw, she is a dragon...the capture wasn't clear to see her tail....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh...that lady....seriously....i saw one of her movies...and she can't really act....i mean...i wasn't convinced with her acting.....and those supernatural hmong movies are just so hilarious i don't bother watching them....hahaha.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't know if this is a new or old movie.....but is she the girl in Coob Thoj mv? 'cause she looks like it....i don't like watching these kind of movie too, but this seems to be a romantic movie, so just wanted to try out....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i think its new......i saw the preview.....it like one of those chinese movies..with all that effects...but only its hmong...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i wanna see this one too!!! i heard it new....for real she can't act??? errr....

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey, i saw this movie at fresno hmong new year but yeah it not out yet? it going to be coming soon and really the gurl can't act well she also have a album too and her name is "Lwg Dej" and here is the picture from her DVD and CD. well i think this movie will be great or bad ok so let see if it was good when the movie came out.

CD: got the pix from loojceebentertainment.com