have any1 seen delightful girl chun yun choon

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering i watch this movie and im kinda confuse here did EQ just translated one part cus the movie look like it ended and it doesnt say it will continued part 2 soo um... asking any 1 knows???

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
yeah hmong only tranlate ep 1- 2 and it end when he said he'll marry her...

so yeah in hmong there was only one part to it which make a kind of mad when i found out that there was more than what hmong have tranlated...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't watch the hmong version anymore... because it's better just to watch the original with subtitles... better voices... story makes sense... etc...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
omfg are you serious? LAME...thats gay..why only two parts? THE REST IS BETTER! dang..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
tell me about it.. some Hmong translations get on my nerves.. that's why I don't buy them anymore - unless I am really really really obsessed.. lol.... (Like I did for the Chinese Paladin) hrmm... I would rather order an original online anyway- if you pay 20 bucks for 2 parts translated into Hmong, why not add in 8 bucks at ebay and get the whole set??

SunStar

sarNie Elites
why not just download it from d-addicts or in here... for FREE!!!

i really loved Chinese Paladin... the hmong versoin was too confusing fo rme... didn't like it at all...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen the whole series. Heard the Hmong one sucked though...cut out too many scenes and there happpened to be so much more to the story besides the both of them getting married. I suggest to anyone who's seen it to get the original.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
angelxmdawb said:
tell me about it.. some Hmong translations get on my nerves.. that's why I don't buy them anymore - unless I am really really really obsessed.. lol.... (Like I did for the Chinese Paladin) hrmm... I would rather order an original online anyway- if you pay 20 bucks for 2 parts translated into Hmong, why not add in 8 bucks at ebay and get the whole set??
[post="139595"][/post]​

YOU BRING IT ON!!! LETS TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT! SERIOUSLY TOO!! I'LL GO W/ D-ADDICTS AND STUFF THOUGH..THEYRE WAYY BETTER..ITS FREE AND THE SUBS ARENT CRAPPY...BUT REALLY I'D RATHER GET THE REAL ORIGINAL VERSION FOR 28 BUCKS THEN GET JUST TWO GAY PARTS WITH TONS OF CUT-OUTS!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
are you guys serious?!!! They only translated up to episode 2 in hmong? That's sooooo lame! And I happen to like that drama too....the WHOLE thing though.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The original version is super good...i liked it a lot...laugh a lot and felt sad throught the tv series....sooo good....watch the original....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
Not to be mean to our Hmong...but Their translating sucks! Original rocks!
[post="140590"][/post]​

Actually I dont think that ALL of them suck, although some very much do. But if you've noticed....some of the companies are getting better and better such as the voices and they dont cut out as much scenes as before.