have u seen kob's movie with stefen

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
bugsy said:
yea...there are two versions of this lakorn. the one i watched was the longer version (9 parts)....the other one is shorter...although i dont know how many parts exactly. I dont know about you guys but whenever i watch dubbed movies...i try to watch the one that is longer....just so i get to see more scenes. I dont know which one is better when it comes down to dubbing though.
and to chewy_choua....i can tell you..but urmm.....did you want me to tell you here? cause i dont wanna spoil it for anybody. so reply here and i'll know to pm you......or if people dont care...then i'll just say here. lol. Im doing this because i, myself, HATE HATE HATE spoilers...lol. So i dont like it when people tell me what happens. But i'm always glad to tell others what happens. LOL. What a hypocrite...right?
[post="150827"][/post]​

umm...i guess if u dont want to spoil it for other people u can pm me....but then im pretty sure those who havent seen it would love to hear it too....so yea if u want to spoil it then go ahead but if u dont then jux pm me

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
chewy_choua said:
ohh my god!!!!for those who watch the movie already...can u guyz plz tell me how stephen find out kob sister is using her name...cuz i really want to know how stephen is going to find out the truth...
[post="150621"][/post]​
Hmm. I would tell you. But it's better if you saw it for yourself. I think it's different from other lakorns how he found out the truth.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Thip (Stefan's dead friend) parent's are the key to the truth. Thip had taken Kob's sister to his house once and introduce her to his parents, as she was Pimchanoke. Stefan and his older friend picks up Thip's parents and drove them to Kob's house. Stefan calls Kob's sister out, while Thip's parents are in the car looking at Kob's sister and later identify her as the Pimchanoke that Thip loved, the one who caused Thip to be heartbroken and cause him to get into a car crash.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well chewy_choua....there ya go.....nancyvang beat me to it. And good thing she did too cause i think she explained it better than i would've. But then again....its always better if you see it yourself.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
watching the original versions are 100% better... you don't miss out on anything... but the disadvantage is that if you don't know Thai... it won't be as entertaining...but i love watching the originals...better voices too!

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
watching the original versions are 100% better... you don't miss out on anything... but the disadvantage is that if you don't know Thai... it won't be as entertaining...but i love watching the originals...better voices too!
[post="151202"][/post]​
ohh my god guyz....im dying to hear how he finds out come on plz....i dont have time to watch the thai version cuz its too long and if i was to do so i would know where it begin on the movie becuz i watch the hmong one only.....ugghh.... come on

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey chewy_choua.....nancyvang already wrote out what happened. Just scroll up and click on the spoiler.