Have you ever slept with anyone for money?

hey, you and tim should role-play!! like, you dress up all slutty and say "did you ask for my services, mister? i charge $100 per half hour". then he can say something like "damn, $100 for 30 mins?? what the hell can you do?" then you can say, "well, i can do whatever you want me to do." then he can say, "whatever i want you to do? well, i want you to do a lot of things...are you even worth the money??" then you cut him off and say, "give me a hundred dollars for the first 30 mins! i'll show you!" then he can say, "ok, then! show me!"

he gives you the money, and then you...*ahem*...show him. :blush: then after 30 mins, you stop, get really mad, and don't give him anymore action since he questioned whether you were worth it or not. LMAO

...you know, something like that... :loool:
kinky...lol...hahaha...but that's not such a bad idea...lol *imagination runs wild*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hey, you and tim should role-play!! like, you dress up all slutty and say "did you ask for my services, mister? i charge $100 per half hour". then he can say something like "damn, $100 for 30 mins?? what the hell can you do?" then you can say, "well, i can do whatever you want me to do." then he can say, "whatever i want you to do? well, i want you to do a lot of things...are you even worth the money??" then you cut him off and say, "give me a hundred dollars for the first 30 mins! i'll show you!" then he can say, "ok, then! show me!"

he gives you the money, and then you...*ahem*...show him. :blush: then after 30 mins, you stop, get really mad, and don't give him anymore action since he questioned whether you were worth it or not. LMAO

Lmao you are one crazy woman! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wanna get paid to go sleep. i sleep every dayam day, n every hour of the day. where the heck do u sign up?
Sign me up too. :loool:

When I get married to my future hubby, I will make him pay :loool: he has to be responsible with the diapers, infant formula (shoot you know how much it can cost one person), food, a roof over my head, etc and most importantly some side money for me to spend. :loool:

mia07

Introvert
Sign me up too. :loool:

When I get married to my future hubby, I will make him pay :loool: he has to be responsible with the diapers, infant formula (shoot you know how much it can cost one person), food, a roof over my head, etc and most importantly some side money for me to spend. :loool:
Good luck finding a guy like that. :p For me, I know my responsibilities
as a woman so I wouldn't treat him like that; he and I will be in this together. :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
LOL "in honor of Valentine's Day"?

As for moi, nope, never have and never even considered it.
Even if the guy was hot and he offered me $1M, I don't think I could get myself to do it simply because I know what it is he's asking.

cecilia

Staff member
^what? liberty .. a hot man with $1 million .. how can you Lol .. j/k
if it's RAIN -- i'll reconsider my self moral LOl

sirena

sarNie Adult
heres a joke

a priest ask a girl standing on the street corner prosituting her self "hey young lady what would your mother say about this?"

the girl answer "oh my momma would kill me this is her corner!" hahaha

yeah.....

darvil

sarNie Adult
heres a joke

a priest ask a girl standing on the street corner prosituting her self "hey young lady what would your mother say about this?"

the girl answer "oh my momma would kill me this is her corner!" hahaha

yeah.....

I almost died from laughing from this joke. I don't know why. It got me.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I wish to be paid by Bill Gates one day...or atleast have his baby LOL Yes! Child Support, Sun!
LMAO! ME TOOOOOOOOOO! So smart yo! xP

Thookie, something is sooooooooo wrong with you mentally. LMAO!

i wanna get paid to go sleep. i sleep every dayam day, n every hour of the day. where the heck do u sign up?
ME TOO!!! LOL; I love sleeping, it's a daily necessity. Let me know where to apply?!

^what? liberty .. a hot man with $1 million .. how can you Lol .. j/k
if it's RAIN -- i'll reconsider my self moral LOl
LMAO; hm...Don't pay me for it; I'll do it with Dan, whenever/wherever/however for FREE!

I almost died from laughing from this joke. I don't know why. It got me.
Pervert? You'd prefer the old momma. LMAO. Old man.

Hm..I'd say, no. Regardless of how much I'm getting paid. Unless of course,
like Lek said, it was to save my family from some type of deadly crisis. LOL.
Damn, my boyfriend wanted be to play dress up and regardless of how much
I like/love him, SCREW HIM! LOL. I'm too cool for that. LMAO. xD

there was actually this one artist who paid people to sleep in a public space (a museum) for people to watch; it was part of his exhibition...he paid them a lot of $$$ too...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since i'm still a teenager no, but when i'm an adult i might if these rules are followed 1. the person paying will have to be a guy, no way am i sleeping with a girl. 2. the person has to be decent looking. 3. the amount of money will have to be huge 3. i need a guarantee i will not have an std or be pregnant.

But seriously i won't sell myself, it's a terrible thing to do. Everyone's parents (or most) didn't raise you to go sell yourself. They raised you to do your best and get a good life. Money isn't everything i'd rather be a normal gal with a job happy earning money that you worked hard for rather than sleeping with someone for a lot of money but then your losing your self esteem for yourself. But this is just my opinion i am raised in a family that works their ass off for money, my mom and dad tell me everyday to get a good education so i can get a good job and not have to work my ass having a job that requires physical energy, my mom cuts meat at a big factory and my dad works at a glass window place. So yeah this is how i feel, i never have and i never will do such a thing to bring me down.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hmm interesting question but my gosh it's very personal hehehe so could I not answer it but just post my post relating to it? :)

Heaven forbid I'm in need of big amount of money FAST to help someone I LOVE very much & I have NO other options left then yes I will agree to sleep with that person but I have to be protected at all times. I will sacrifice, don't care what others (if they know) think and say, all I know is that I did it to help someone I LOVE very much, like I have a PURPOSE to do it even though it's something I will not be proud of. My family will be disappointed for sure....*Sigh but LIFE is tough, one has to make choices & faces the outcomes of those choices they made.