Have you ever...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Would cars almost crashing me count, well that happens to me a lot.

Have you ever witnessed something that you shouldn't have?

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
yes saw a bunch of teens brake into a car while i was parked in a shopping carpark

have you ever mis read something and totally got it wrong?

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>////< OH GOSH yesh... AND it was SUPER sad... because i started yelling at the person who send it to me... just to know that i misread it! ;_;

Have you ever farted in public?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes, but I'm so good at hiding it and escaping the scene LOL

Have you ever blurted out someone's secret in front of them?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Accidents man, but then i slowly turn it around as if i'm talking nonsence haha.

Have you ever cried in public?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes, especially those "free hugs" at the new years.. ehehe.. or friend's friends.

Have you ever burned something and dropped it on the ground and thought that the whole house was going to get caught in fire?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaa yea. once...was when i was a kid. XD Thank god the house didn't catch on fire though.

Have you ever stayed up super late?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yea...

Have you ever watched a black and white film?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yea...and now i can't even say a single thing to the person anymore cause shes no longer here..... :(

Have you ever hold a grudge against somone?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yes, everyone who has got me pissed goes on THE LIST LOL but seriously i hold long ass grudges

have you ever cracked up a dirty joke in an inappropriate time?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. YES! and it's embarrsing too when you mistake them for someone else or their name.. and realize it like 10 mins later.. yeah.. you're pretty much a fool at that time LMAO.

Have you ever wonder why your planned day never goes as planned?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha no not really. whatever I planed i make happen...lol unless i'm with somebody else who's unorganized then that's when my plans get screw up. lol

Have your stomach ever cried out in class? XD