Have you ever...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I always think about it even though I try not to since it makes me sad. Love my parents too much <3

Have you ever told your parents you loved them? :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
nope, my parents believe that us daughters have the right to choose our mate. never will they ever try to choose for us, plus we're pretty stubborn.

Have you ever accidentally cut your hand when you're small, and still have the scar til now?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
No..... but I got plenty of scars on my hand now -.-. it's so ugly now!

Have you ever been to Phuket? 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
no, but if I ever get the chance, I'll take it. :)

Have you ever had a dream where it's so good that you didn't want to be waken up?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Yea I have. Haha Still hoping it would come true one day!

Have you ever thought about who you want to spend the rest of your life with? 

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
yes, years ago.

yes, years ago..

Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake up from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
That's some good questions, but no, never had.

Have you ever lied to someone because you don't want them or you to be in trouble?

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yes, I lied to my mom mom that my brother didn't have homework when he forgot his homework at school.

Have you ever gotten yelled at by a stranger or your boyfriends/girlfriends family.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...not really yelled at but just told like in a nice calm way. LOL not yet i guess.

Have you ever been to france?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Billions of time, but they never stay long. LOL. (My friends say I'm a player -.-) 

Have you ever eat like really expensive lobster?