Have you shipped a main lead with a second lead?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In lakorns have you shipped the N'ek with the second lead guy or the p'ek with the other girl?

In Sapai Glai Pieng Tiang I shipped Anne with Om Akapan more.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I ship N'ek with second or with every handsome guy hehhe it's hard for me to ship P'ek and the second female lead lol :p but I do sometime if I dislike N'ek.

Falada

sarNie Adult
In PLP, I also ship Aum and Om. I ship Yui and Weir.
And I know you mentioned lakorns, but in the k-drama, The Moon Embracing the Sun, I ship Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Min Seo.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes this is the thai section but i would have to add Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin in AIMH. I can't believe they never had a drama together.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason I find Mint and First's interactions in Cubic cuter and even funny hahahaha maybe because of Bomb's character of being a serious type lol I am hoping Mint and First will have a lakorn again this time as pranangs. :)

In "Hua Jai Sila", I shipped Sila (Bie) with Mee (Peemai). I hated Fang's character in that lakorn...
In "Ubat Rak Karm Kaub Fah", I wished they switched the pairs because I preferred Golf with Toey and Mike with Peak.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
In Bang Rajan, I shipped Prang with Toey pretty hard, but then I also shipped Prang with Phet lmfaooo so hmmm... Idk if that makes sense but yeah.

I also shipped Namcha and JamesMa in the beginning, and I also agree with Mint and First.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
In Tawan Tor Saeng, i prefer Mai with her designer friend....
In Sanaeha Sunya Khaen, I prefer Janie with Big Thongpoom...
My conclusion whenever I watch Dome as praek, i'll choose the second lead for the nangek.... Maybe for Buang Ruk Satan i'll do the same....

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm trying so hard to remember the lakorns I watched and if I had any but the only that comes in my mind is Benz&Ball and Mark&Leena in Naree Rissaya.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not one to ship the second male lead with the nang'ake and vice versa. I don't have the second male lead syndrome...or second female lead syndrome. lol
I always root for the pra'ake regardless of how terrible the character is. I'm so bad. LOL

Last edited:
Haven't finished the lakorn but I honestly think Saiparn (Benz) looks better with Napat (Ball) than she does with Poodit (Mark).

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The remake of Hua Jai Mee Ngao. I read spoilers and was so mad that Donut wouldn't end up with Fair that I quit watching it.

P'eks that cheats on n'ek automatically makes me root for n'ek+anybody else. Like Plerng Boon, Nam Sor Sai, Mia Taeng, Mia Luang etc. Doesn't even need to be the 2nd lead. Could be the 70 year old servant, missing a toe and wears dentures and it would still be the better option.

I second HJS. I don't think I've ever hated a n'ek as much as that one. Hell I was rooting for Bie's character+death instead of getting with Fang.

I wanted Namfon to end up with Aon in Prueksa Saward.

saki

sarNie Adult
The remake of Hua Jai Mee Ngao. I read spoilers and was so mad that Donut wouldn't end up with Fair that I quit watching it.

P'eks that cheats on n'ek automatically makes me root for n'ek+anybody else. Like Plerng Boon, Nam Sor Sai, Mia Taeng, Mia Luang etc. Doesn't even need to be the 2nd lead. Could be the 70 year old servant, missing a toe and wears dentures and it would still be the better option.

I second HJS. I don't think I've ever hated a n'ek as much as that one. Hell I was rooting for Bie's character+death instead of getting with Fang.

I wanted Namfon to end up with Aon in Prueksa Saward.
yes, that's why I avoid most lakorns with the name 'mia' in the title they always have annoying praeks. :D I think plerng boon will probably be a good drama but I know I will hate the p'ek already it's not for me.

saki

sarNie Adult
In lakorns have you shipped the N'ek with the second lead guy or the p'ek with the other girl?

In Sapai Glai Pieng Tiang I shipped Anne with Om Akapan more.
I don't ship a main lead with second lead, but if I end up not liking the pranang (as in, really hating them) it is usually because i don't like the n'ek or the p'ek... And when that happens i end up not finishing the lakorn.

I recently watched Wanida and while i liked it, i didn't like Tik's character, major Prajak, because he was too weak and he never fought for Wanida. Everytime his mom did something he always sided with her and even in the last episode he still couldn't tell Wanida he liked her. his younger brother lek was even more honest than him. When Lek decided to marry somebody his mom didn't like, he (lek) still went ahead and did it -he didn't let his mom's opinion change his decision. with prajak, he just got scared and backed off everytime his mom said or did anything. He was supposed to be the stronger, older brother but I didn't see it. I didn't ship Wanida with any of the second male leads...but i was just disappointed with the p'ek he was supposed to be a strong soldier who stood up for those he cared about but he was just weakling. Anyway, i liked the lakorn because of wanida.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I don't think this counts but anyway,
In Ngao Asoke, I really wanted there to be a second guy who was actually interested in Bpee's character. Monthai was just too much of and ass to not have someone compete against him for Bpee's affection.

Also in Full House both Korean and Thai version, I rooted for the 2nd guy.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
^ similar to when i was watching Ruk Sutrit, Maya had both the p'ek and the second p'ek after, was wishing someone would compete with James for Punch.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh in Supaburoot Jutathep series of Khunchai Ronnipee I actually wouldn't mind him ending up with Rampa because they are actually cute together! Besides the fact that she was just all money hungry! LOL :)