Heart

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
whoa! that was intensed! cholida is pregnant? how does he know? oohh... i can't wait to find out. Great update and thank you again for your time...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! This is just too good! Aw, Cholida is pregnant? Even better! And he force a kiss too? Wow, amazing. Lol, anyways thanks Kiki for your lovely update and I can't wait for more. Please do update soon. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 20

"Vic what was that all about?' Cholida snaps at him as if he did something wrong.

"I just wanted you back. What wrong did I do?"

"Your responsibility to take care of your wife"

"Your my wife"

Vic watches her reaction and pulls her into his car as she struggles within his reach. He drives away as she gets frustrated.

"I need to go home. Krai is going to wonder where I am and he's going to worry"

"Doesn't matter."

"I don't want to go with you, let me off here and go back home, where you belong and please go back to tell your family i'm not pregnant."

"No, i will not go back until you finally go back with me."

"Vic please don't make this harder than it is alright, you go back everything solve and done easy as that."

"Easy for you to say, do you know how I felt when you weren't there at the wedding and that women was?"

"That women is your wife."

"and this women here with me is the real deal"

"Please stop"

"I won't"

"Then where are you taking me?'

"To the hospital.'

"Why?"

"To check on you, its been a two weeks now."

"Don't be kidding me, if I where to be pregnant then I would probably know."

"I want to make sure, I've talked to your doctor ans she says there might be a chance."

"You've talk to my doctor already? When? How? You can't do that searching into my profile."

"As your husband yes I can."

"Where not even married...."

"Almost did."

"Point unproven, almost doesn't mean we did, doesn't is meaning we never got married. Understand!"

"No i don't at the moment because right now I am preying for the heavens to give me my wish to come true so i can divorce that women and marry you."

"Your really getting annoying and your getting on my last damn nerves Vic. Please stop with the marriage and divorce and all those stuff alright."

"I can't, I'm obsesses..."

"Yea next thing you know your going to try to kill me because I'm hanging out with another guy. Sense your so obsess."

"Don't provoke me."

"and don't be stupid." Cholida adds to his list and he smiles at her. She ignores his reaction and continues to stay quiet.

When they get to the hospital, Cholida looks up at him and they get out of the car.

"Alright, if i'm not pregnant then you leave me alone and go live your life with Sara."

"I cant do that"

"Yes you can, when we first met you forced yourself to live with me. We knew nothing of each other and you still could live with me. You could do the same with Sara, force yourself to love wit her"

"NO! this is nonsense your speaking Cholida. I refuse to live with her."

"Listen, I understand how you feel, your hurt, I'm hurt, how long are we all going to get hurt? How long are we all going to suffer? Vic you created all of this and you have to end all of this. By going back to live your life like you always had without me in the picture."

"I can't imagine life without you."

"I love you, I know you wouldn't believe me because I've been telling you to go back to live with Sara. I really do love you...."

"If you love me don't leave my side....."

"and if you care not to hurt anyone then let me go"

Vic embraces her and lies his forehead against her's, closing his eyes beneath her's and inhales her sweet scent

"Life beyond this has no meaning to me if your not here. I felt this way ever sense you fell of that helicopter and came to bed with me" He chuckles at his words tears welled up in both their eyes. "Why does it feel like this happen before? Like everything we ever had is being repeated again. I feel as if I've lost you before, as if I've waited for you all this time to enter my life again. If you leave it's like a millions deaths for me, so please don't leave. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to see you angry with me and I don't want you to be unhappy with me. All I want is for you stay by my side. I can't stand to live with Sara, I can't stand her. I need you, not her. I want you."

"Don't you think your being a little to greedy or selfish?"

"I don't care. All I know is I love you and if I die loving you all my life I will die just loving you.. No one else in the picture just you and me."Vic says kissing her on the lips and they enter the hospital. Dr. Duen takes a look at Cholida

"You where here this morning, did something happen for you to come back here?'

Well you see......." Cholida was about to began but Vic bump into the conversation.

"We want to see if Cholida is pregnant or not"

"I see....well Cholida step right into my office and we can do a blood test as for your husband he can stay out here." Dr. Duen showed her to her office and Vic had to wait outside.

"You two been together long?"

"No, its complicated at the moment.."

"Complicated. How?"

"Many stuff happen over the past weeks a lot of stuff actually something I never thought of happening before."

"and if you are pregnant than yes it also adds to the list of many things"

"So do you want to be pregnant?"

"I never thought about it, Dr. Duen do you have a kid?"

"Yes, I do. Two actually there a lot of work. There both grown up now and have there own families now."

"Oh.&" and a nurse came in and took a blood sample.

"Well take this and you can go back now the results wont come back until a couple of days so well keep in contact with you."the nurse says and walks out

"Well we will keep in contact and you and your husband can get on your ways to whatever you two have plans for today."

"Thank you" Cholida walks out of Dr. Duen's office and finds herself standing beside of Vic.

"How was it?"

"The results wont come back until a couple of days so we have to wait for the mean time we can go do whatever we want"

"Well I was thinking we can go to the beach if you want to."

"The beach! I've only been there once and that was when we met"

"Then lets go and he grabs her hand and they make there way to enjoy while they still had time to spend time with each other."

Sorry you guys if this chapter is a bit boring. I hope you gals like it!!!
:whatever: :drools: :secret: :dance3: :kiss2: :highfive: :numchuck: :coolpix:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Yay, another update. It's not boring at all. I'm hoping Cholida is pregnant! Thank you for updating... :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww I love every word that vic said to cholida. It's so sweet! I love this update mak mak.​
I wish, she would understand him, bacause he does really love her a lot. And both are Nuer Koo​
since the beginning. I hope to hear some really good news. And hope to see more sweet​
scene at the beach.:)

Thanks for the update na ja! This FF is Amazing and I'm also looking​
forward to your new FF to na! <3​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 21

Cholida runs out of the covering of the boat and watches Vic drive as they get nearer to shore. She's super excited coming here again except the first time when they met. It was a total nightmare but she's gotten use to it.

"Where almost there." Vic screams over the boat.

"I can tell." Cholida says happily and when he finally stops the boat Vic climbs out first and helps her. She gives him a look and there surrounding and smiled like she has a idea in mind.

"I can get out myself."

"Let me help you."

"I don't need you help."

"C'mon Cholida, if you don't do as I say I'm going to carry you out of the boat now and carry you to the house and lets see where we go there."

Cholida scoffs at his comment and laughs at him. "Hahaha very funny, Vic."

"I mean it too," he says and pulls her hands towards him almost making her fall in the water. "I'm not playing or joking with you, Cholida. We are here and the house is just right over there."

"You can't because if I am pregnant it will harm the baby."

"Who told you you can't have s3x when your pregnant?"

"Huh, your kidding me right?" She laughs once more at his comment and looked at him as if he's dumb or something. "That is one thing we got to be straight with. I will not have sex with you while being pregnant and that's clear to you and to me."

"But there is also a possibility that your not pregnant so I still have a chance."​

"That's all you can think about, perverted, now i regret coming here with you." Cholida says crossing both her arms ignoring him. He grins at her and with one swift move her lifts her up and carries her.

"Hey!"

"Should had listen, I warn you didn't I?"

"Put me down Vic. I have two arms and two legs. I can walk myself without your help."

​"Feisty like always, I like very much." He says chuckling at his own reply and grins at her raising one of his eyebrows at her. Cholida returns yet a evil glare at him and grabs one of his fingers and pulls it back making him drop her into the water. She starts coughing and raises herself up at him pushing him back into the water soaking him. She laughs at him continually and splashes water on him and makes a run for it before he gets up.

"Choilda" Vic says coughing. "I...can't swim...."

Cholida watches him and is standing on her feet in the water it isn't even deep, what the heck she standing up and how can he be drowning. So stupid of him.

"I don't believe you Vic. I'm not stupid look at me I'm standing up and I'm not drowning." She grins at him wit her handson her hip. Vic stop and relaxes and get up again.

"Alright you can get your laugh now but after i'm done with you your not going to be laughing anymore." Vic stand up and runs after her in the water.

Crap! What is he going to do? Cholida thought to herself and stood there for awhile she forgot about him and when he gets close enough she starts running. He catches up with her and they both fell into the water, soaking wet and hot they were now.

"That was pretty dumb of me but it won't be so dumb after we........" His tongue overrides over his front teeth glazing down at her.

"Stop talking like that." She says splashing water at him but the only catch was she was in his arms.

"You know I like when your wearing white, i can see you clearly and what your wearing underneath."

Cholida forgotten, her bra was showing with a hot pink color underneath her cloths and she puts her hands around his eyes. "No looking!!"

Vic pushes her hands down staring down at her. "You are beautiful in every way in and out."

Cholida puts her hands back on his eyes closing them. "and you Vic are one crazy manic lover"

He pulls her hands down again, "I'm an insane lover for you." his eyes twinkly and smiling at her as he was about to kiss her she splashes more water at him and pushes him away.

"Just try catching me again you won't achieve I'm very good at swimming and running."

"Not only you, i'm also good at those things."

He spend the day trying to catch her until they finally ran out of breath and lied on the sands near the waves across from each other. It has gotten dark already the day did go by fast. They both turned around to face once another and laugh out loud. Vic gets up and stands in front of her, he hands out one of hands to help her up and she grabs his hands as he helps her up and he pushes her against him tightly.

"Got you babe!!" Vic says with a grin and he quickly shifts her up carrying her.

Dang it! Got caught in his trap. Cholida thought and bites down on her lower lip thinking hard on what to do next. Vic slides the door and open the lights on but they didn't come on. Candles flash of fire around the open room and the house has been all redecorated all ready. Well the whole house actually, there was no longer a big size tall bed around the corner. There was a bed, a low bed in the middle of the room, well was it even a room it was all a big empty space with a white beautiful bed in the middle and a chimney with open fire in front of it. All big glass doors around each corner with clear beads hanging around the bed and the kitchen was in a corner, while the bathroom was to the side in another room. Thank god for that! Cholida gives him a look of when the heck did you do this?

"I did this after I brought you home. I had people come and redecorate everything because I didn't want to remind you of our first night together."

"Oh, I like it this way. Its romantic."

"You remember what I said when what I was going to do to you when I got you right?"

"I um.....no actually I wasn't really listening to you."

"You should always listen to your husband when he speaks because when he does everything becomes true."

"Like what? You don't listen to me."

"That's because your stubborn and very frustrated for me to listen too. You want to pick a fight with me like always and always wants to win and so I can't help it but not listening. You want to win I want win and in the end I'm the winner and your my trophy. My trophy, my beautiful trophy."

She smiles warmly at him and he sets her down against the bed and there she find her time to escape. But when she was about to he holds out to both her wrist pinning her down, getting on top of her.

"I knew you'll try to escape."

"Vic! Not know na......I'm not in the mood."

"and when will you be in the mood?"

Oh this is awkward, they have never talked about having s3x before or have they? She looks away from him shyly feeling butterfly's flying around in her stomach and she's feeling very nerves. But why is she nerves? Its not like this is there first time right!

"I.....I....." She tries answering him and he slowly begins to nibble against her neck, starting her.

"Go on.." Vic says underneath her skin breathing against her and he lets her hands go as his hands travels down to her waist.

"Well....um...I...Vic, your not even listening to me." Cholida says faintly as his lips meet hers.

"I'm listening babe....." and he tastes her lips then letting her go as his kisses become more demanding.

"I...you....I..........Oh what the heck!!" Cholida says pushing him back and gets on top of him, kissing him back. Vic's taken by surprise and chuckles amusingly laughing against her lips. He smiling deeply, he would had never thought she would actually do such thing. He pushes her back against the bed and his tongue moves across of her's. He moves his hands to her stomach and slowly unbuttons her white dress, removing it from her body. She can feel her legs growing weak and with for the first time she's fill up with joy. She helps him take off his shirt and his pants and they drop down against the floor helplessly. He stops and stares down at her.

"Your beautiful."

"and so are you........" She grins down at him and kisses him again with more passion and fire. It was becoming more intense and he pulls her bra off kissing every inch of her body, sending signal of wanting inside of her.

​"I want you so badly right now." he whispers against her ear.

"Then have me you if want I won't fight back." She inhales his rich scent and cling onto his shoulders.

He chuckles a little, "but I like you fighting back....."

"Hardcore are you?"

"Very!!" and he starts to penetrate her slowly not giving her a hint of wanting yet. She softly moans against his soft lips and she kisses him as there breath increases with sensation overruling their minds.

"I love you so much" He signs against her kissing her neck down to her chest. She doesn't answer him back and bites down onto her lower lip clinging onto him tighter as he thrusts inside of her faster and faster. All he could about was this women he was with, how incredible she was with her lack of experience, she wasn't that great but wow she felt so good to be inside of it was driving him crazy no wonder her can't get over her. He caress her thigh and thrust back and forth, around, in and out, pressuring his body against her.

Cholida's becoming breathless and he raises her higher and higher as the sensation is overwhelming with her heart pounding loudly as if her blood vessels was going to break. Her body felt like jello and she flying around cloud nine at the moment at the ecstasy of her own body craving for his. Oh how much she loves this man when he's legally married to other women, is this going to be affair with them two and are they going to have a big problem when they get back home? She can't think about this right now thre having intercourse she didn't want to ruined the mood and rases her tigh higher giving him a hint of wanting him more and he reacts to her actions. Her body breaks loose and they both fall as he thrust one last time inside of her and eases himself out of her. Reaching both their climax as they try to bring down there harsh breathing.

Vic smiles at her and pulls her into his embracing covering her with the bed sheets as she laid in his embrace hugging him tightly.

"So what happens now?" She stares at her fingers rubbing against his chest hair.

"What happens happens"

"My mother and father are going to be furious me when they find out i'm with you."

"I know but i'm ready to go against the consequences."

"What about Sara your wife?"
"Your my wife."

"But----"

"I don't want to be mad at you at this very moment Cholida."

"She is your wife also.....you did sleep with her." She speaks again and he closes his eyes. Then she knows his mood is already ruined, he's mad already.

Oh what am i going to do with you Cholida! Vic thought and rubs his eyes in frustration.

"Don't be mad at me na."

"I'm not mad at you....."

"Then what is it?" She stares straight into his eyes deeply.

"I just want you to get it that I love you and that the person I want to be is you not her."

"I do get it! It's just that your legally married to another women and here I am with you. I just feel kinda like your mistress that doesn't know her place it makes me feel cheap, easy, you know what I mean."

"Your not my mistress, your not easy and your not cheap. You are my wife you are who you are and your are the most richest, juices, sexiest women in my life that is the most beautiful, caring, loving, and the most frustrated women in my life that I love very much." He says kissing her forehead and she smiles a small smile back at him hiding her frown. "What's with the frown? You don't believe me. Cholida..........." and he stops again closing his eyes as he shifts under the bed sheets and leaves her lying down alone as he gets on top of her again. He's staring down at her giving her a serous look.

"I have to go babe, sleep." And she knows he's purposely leaving because he doesn't want to continue with this topic.

"Don't leave...."

"I'm going to come back, so sleep now."

"I won't!!!"

"Cholida, you really ruining the mood."

"I know your mad and I won't continue the topic okay so stay with me and don't run away."

"I'm not running."

"Then where are you going?"

"Check up on things."

"Exactly your running and if I can make you stay I will." She says covering herself and standing up and she pulls him back down onto the bed.

"Aren't you tired Cholida?"

"Not if I can't have my husband trying to leave me behind to dwell on what he left for me a minute ago then no i'm not."

He chuckles and looks down at her pulling the covers away leaving her naked in front of him.

"So I'm guessing you what to go another round? Mrs. Watany"

"If it keep my husband with me then yes!" She answers him confidently and he smiles a small laugh around his lips and he pressure a deep passionate kiss upon her lips once more sucking in her breath not letting her breath and when he finally lets her go they both catching their breaths.

"When it comes to your weakness I know all of it and having s3x is one of yours." She whispers against his cheeks and continues to kiss him as he makes yet again love to her.

Yes! Yes! I know this chapter was hot and spicy. Just wanted to add something a little new to the story sense of course they been having some problems and why not have them solve it out by having a little fun.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Wow, how intense! This chapter is very amazing. Thanks Kikichue for this update na. I can't wait to read more, please update soon. Hehe :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
[sup]aahh!!! wow, it is hot in here! hahaha... naughty cholida! Great update and thank you!! :kiss2: [/sup]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Let me just tell you that this was me while reading this chapter. :drools: lol.... Omg, so many Hot and Spicy​
scene here kikichue. I love, love, love every moment of vic​
and cholida together. Well basically, I love this whole Chapter. Lol...And WOW Cholida​
got on top of Vic. Now that is an A++++ for Cholida. Vic sure nows how to play tricks on his wife.​
Love it when he said "then when will you be in the mood". He sounds like he has not had s3x​
for millions of years. Lmao....​

Thank you so much for this Amazingly Juicy most drooling chapter na ja! Please update soon na<3​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart
Chapter 22
The ray of light shines through the cracks of the clear beads hanging from the bed as Cholida stares at Vic sleeping so soundly like a baby. Her fingers slowly caresses his neck and up his cheeks to his forehead, he then shifts under her rubbing both his eyes.
"Good morning sunshine...." Cholida says with humor in her voice.
"Good morning to you too, Angel." Vic watches her and inhales her wonderful scent. Then embracing her tighter against his naked chest.
"Your very HOT." Cholida says and it makes Vic chuckles.
"No, your really making me HOT!! I'm too hot, your body heat is to strong for me to breath, I need my space." And Vic lets her go, she gets up and wrapping herself and enters the bathroom. Vic lies back down staring up at the ceiling thinking about last night. Wow, it was magical, unimaginable, and it felt so unreal, to the truth it was so real and breath taking. He smiles at the memory still so new to him and he ever felt so alive, this women was it, this women was the one and only one for him not Sara not any other women out there just her.
"Vic!........" Cholida calls him faintly, hiding behind the bathroom door. He turns around to see her and the door opens but she's still hiding in the little corner.
"What is it?" He calls out lying there staring upside down at her. She peeks through the corner, tilting her head to the side.
"You want to join me or are you going to wait there....??" She asks him biting down on her tongue slightly and raising her eyebrows at him seducingly but he doesn't bulge and she shrugs at him. "All right I guess your too tired to I'll just take a shower by myself then."
Cholida hops back into the shower as Vic shots up with his masculine body of his that's so charming and dreaming and enters the bathroom. Making no sound he pops out behind of her and in the showers, slowly his hands rubs against her stomach gently from behind of her. She closes her eyes and lies against his chest as the water pours against their skin. They don't know how long they have been there in the showers just letting the water wash over them. Their minds went blank and they remember.
"Why have you just come? Don't you love me anymore? I believed you and I'm sorry for everything I had ever said to you." Thaleh said as her father watched them and just let be.

"It's alright I know you didn't mean it but are you alright."

"I'm alright! nothing serous so don't worry."

"Then may I take you somewhere with me?"
"My father you have to ask him......" she was about to finish when she started to cough again.

King Mon gave him permission but tonight was a full moon he then new what was going to happen and let it be. Fate had chosen it path for them to take.
Pethe took her hands as he help her up onto his horse and they gallop away.
"Where are you taking me?"
"I found a place I always wanted to take you too. Its a surprise." Pethe said happily to be reunited with his love. As they stop in the middle of the forest.
"C'mon lets go on, here we don't need a horse to go on this journey."
"I trust in you." Thaleh gave him her final words and he grabs her hand as he lends her. They ended up in a dark forest it seemed like it has already gotten dark already but it hasn't.
"Where here.." Pethe said giving her some space in, there standing on a cliff watching the beautiful view. There a waterfall shining a bright blue light from everywhere out from the river and a little house in the middle of the river. It looks brightly new and white with the doors wide open for a welcoming.
"It's beautiful," and tears prickle from her face.
"This place is our place, Thaleh."
"There's a legend here saying only soul mates can come here. I've been trying to find this place forever. No body believe this place actually exist and here we are. We can see it, only loves can and that means we are soul mates in this life time."
Thaleh jumps into his arms and then forgotten about the cliff they both fell into the water as he caught her quickly. Water rushes in and out, surfacing and they swim back up, eyes meeting and heart pumping rapidly. Their focus on one thing now was each other non-other then themselves and there needs. He pulls her hair back gently and pulls her into a kiss but she stops and swims away from him reaching the small white house.Pethe follows and she ignores his presence following her and goes inside of the house opening the window wide open. Its really like a Chinese house, beautiful really.
"The Heavens made this place you know." Pethe says once more.
"Pethe this is unbelievable but I don't believe the heavens made this place." He smiles a warm touching smile back at her and pulls her into his embrace, surprising her.
"You don't believe but I do and I believe you are mine forever in this lifetime. The heavens are on our side, your the goddess of the sea and I am the god of lava. We meant to be, I love you."

"I love you too but soon..." Thalehs voice becomes shaky. "....soon I'll be gone away from this world, away from you."
"Shh---no you won't, your still here inside my heart." She hugs him tight and tears fall from her eyes. He cups her face and kisses her slightly. He stares at her magically and deepens the kiss slowly. She follows along his movements and a sudden panic when her dress falls.
"We can't!"
"I want to love you before its too late." Pethe becomes breathless and kisses her more passionately.

"We...." and she reacts to his touch giving in to him as he nibbles onto her neck and loses himself within her nails digging into his flesh as he makes love to her.
The day passes and they stare at one another, naked under the white magical house that brought them their fallen needs. Pethe kisses her forehead and gets up.
"we have one more place to go, to the temple if you may" And they get ready to go to their next destination, where it all happen to be their sealed promised to the next life together.
Cholida looks up at him and turns around to face him, Vic then wraps his hands around her hips again, pushing her near his erection.
"Did you see that?"
"The white house." He respond shocking her in ways she never thought can be possible, how can they see and imagine the same thing.
"The waterfall?"
"Um, the waterfall and the way you where scared to do it, Princess Thaleh." He says jokingly, she smacks him on the shoulder gently.
"Crazy"
"So what do think of it now you wanna do it here or do you wanna do it in the pool or on the bed?"
"Not now we haven't even ate you want me to faint on top of you." She teases him and quickly takes a shower ignoring him and she retreats back out first letting Vic to finish his shower. When he was done Cholida was making some eggs and bacon adding a glass of Orange juice to the side with coffee also. She finishes and sets the plates on the table and they began eating. Vic looks up at her while she's eating and sips his cup of coffee slowly watching her eat. But Cholida doesn't bulge to look up at him and ignores his eyes staring down at her as she can sense he doesn't want to wait any longer.
"Pateints." She brags at him a gives him a smirk enjoying her food. He smiles amusingly at the thought.
How can she tell? Was it something I did? Vic thought for a split second and he wasn't even down eating yet and Cholida got up.
"I'm done!" Cholida gets up and settles her plate down into the sink and before she new it, he was behind of her already pressuring a kiss against her lips. She refuses his kiss and pushes him away, giving him a evil look.
"Not the time...." She signs at him, shaking her head and she turns back around washing her plate as Vic hands travel down back and to the side of her stomach. She ignores his touch and continues cleaning up.
"Can't you ever keep your hands to yourself?"

"My wife, my stuff, mine. I touch her in anyway I feel like I can."
"I give in for one night and your already acting up."
"Mine," he whisperers against her ear.
"Your seducing is not working, your lust is too much and you need to learn how to control that."

"Your a seducer yourself, Cholida, last night wasn't enough and you pleaded for me a second time. I can say the same thing to you." He teases her nibbling down her ear to her neck, biting gently down her skin as his breath increases.
"You should call your mother and....." She stops, she knows if she mention her, Vic would probably try to leave like he tried yesterday.
"and Mew you know they should really get some info. on where you are."
"No, I want to speed some quality time with me beautiful wife." His fingers reaching to her breast and she stops him.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Vic" She complains and finishes her cleaning. She pulls away from him and he carries her by the thighs and lies her down against the bed again pinning her down and she laughs at him.
"Your being very naughty Vic."
"I can't help it, when you refuse me it turns me on the most. Do you know your the first too?"
"Huh, I see so if I refuse you it turns you on and if I give in to you also your going to react the same so should I become violent or do should I go crazy instead."
"Both works, If you want to play."
"There is no end to you is there?"
"Nope! You give in or force you. I never forced anyone before either, your the first also. I don't like forcing women but your exceptional."
Cholida laughs at him and turns away from him while he's still glazing down at her.
"What so funny?"
"I exceptional, so you can force me anytime you want. What happens if we do get marry and then divorce would you still touch me?"
"Maybe not because if we do divorce it maybe because I'm bored with you."
Cholida chuckles unbelievable of what she just heard and tries pushing him away.
"Get off of me."

"Are you deciding to play around with me now?"

"No, I'm not..." She says seriously and sits up. The tone of her voices changes darkly and she continues to ignore him.
"What wrong?" The concern is in his voice now.

"You said if we do divorce is because you'll become bored of me doesn't that mean one day you will become bored of me. Just like you've become bored of Sara? and to add one more thing, when you going to be bored of someone don't you want another women to please you?"

"You've misunderstood why would I get bored of you?"
"Um..I don't know maybe because we know each other within months only and you'll known Sara within years and you've two have broken up already but to add to that again you two are married and you had sex with her."
"Okay so this also comes to Sara's problem....." Vic signs unhappily.
"Let me ask you Cholida, What can i do to make you believe I will never leave you?"

She shrugs giving him the cold shoulders.
"Alright, I'll divorce her and we can move here. We won't have to stay in the city."
"What about your job?"
"I make pearls here on this island haven't you notices?"

"No! I only seen this place twice without a chance to wonder around, how will I know you make pearls?"

"I can do that have helpers help me up in the city. Its easy and everything is as simple as that."

"Your really willing to come and live here with just the two of us?"
"Um, anything for you, but who says there only us? On the other side there are people living here, my people. So do you believe me know."
"I don't know what I believe at the moment."
"Then believe your heart and let it talk for you." He says with a killer smile and cups her face kissing her deeply and passionately. She stand on her knees and he carries her on his lap and so on........
Well girls I was to lazy to put in some details near the end I didn't want to make it to draggy to get to the point so I hope you gals like this chapter!!! :) I hope this chapter gives you all want you wanted.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Awww! Kikichue, your such a teaser. Why did you have to stop it already!!! LOL, I still do want to read some more. I'm glad that Vic is trying to do anything for her but at the time, I can see how Cholida's feeling too, about Sara. But hopefully Sara will get out of the picture soon then Vic and Cholida will have a good happiness. :D Anyways, thanks so much for this update! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
For All I know is that I can't Breath in here!!! :faint: And THIS, THIS is how I'm feeling right now!
Gosh I am loving this FF sooooooo much. Two whole chapter of nothing but Love, Saducing, Sweet talk,
Touching, Embracing, and justtttttt...........The whole entired package! Can this get any better then this. :coverlaf:​

Kikichue, I LOVE YOU! This is has help me so much for my craving for Yadech! This has been a
great adventure for me, and I can not wait for the next update! And this is ending soon right? If so, I'm
hoping for no more misunderstanding between Vic and Cholida. And I also hope that Cholida would
really see that Vic has change for her. I want more loving scene :coverlaf: Am I asking for to much? Ok I need to stop! Lol...​

Great update na ja! Thank you so much na ja. Joob Joob!​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
kenann fan haha there will be more don't worry and your not asking to much, i'm just still debating on what to have next in the next chapter.

So if you girls will wait for a couple of days until I get the next chapter written and I'll post it up as soon as possible. I'm a fast writer so I'll update very soon.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'll be updating soon gals so be patient with me....i'm basically stck on this chapter and its taking me forever to write it so I'll be updating soon na ka thanks!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 23

"I wish it could be like this forever...." Cholida signs and turns around to face Vic. HIs hands caresses up the side of her thigh and she's under the bed sheets, lying to the side as they both stared at one another.

"Lets get up, I want to go see this island of your's."

"Tomorrow!"

"No, today...."

"Uh um, I still want to lie here." Vic signs and Cholida smacks him on the shoulders.

"Alright, thhat reminds me we need to call Dr. Duen she may already have the results."

"You want to know the out come?"

"Yes"

"And what if your not pregnant, what to do next?"
"I haven't thought about that......but you did say you will divorce Sara. So why not do it now, talk to your lawyers and have everything figure out if she refuses."
"Its not that easy Sara's father is a big man, he owns many things and that means he has people who have people and other more. Sara is not a typical women, she is rich and demanding and she is a dangerous women."
"You'll divorce her right?"

"Yes, I will and I won't let her ruined my life with you. I'll talk to my lawyers and have this figure out but for the time being...lets have some fun here shall we."

"No..."
"Why do always refuse me?" Vic gives her the eyes and she laughs at him.

"C'mon lets get up." Cholida says an gets up quickly changing into her cloths. "Are you getting up or not?"

"Nope!"

"Then stay here i'm gonna go have some fun."

"OKay wait!!" Vic says rushing to get up. Cholida ignores him and walks off already. But then she notices two jetski and wonders off near the beach.
Vic stands there waiting and then makes his apperace.

"So you've seen them?"

"Yes quite impressive. You know how to ride?"

"In fact I do and it was to pose to be a surprise but not anymore sense you saw them."

"I want to ride them."

"There pretty hard to teach."

"Just teach me!" Cholida demands and Vic chuckles a little.

"Get on!"
Cholida smiles at him happily and he gets on after her.
"You want to learn."
"Nah, I just want to ride."
"Alright then, I'm going to take you to a place. Its beautiful, i'll show you." Vic says shouting over the jetski.
"Where?"
"In a cave I found years ago, it's magical there."
Vic says as they drove off near to the side a cliff.
"Get off."
"What? Your serous?"
"Yes, take off your life jacket and helmet. Where swimming from here." Vic says and ties the jetski tightly and takes his life jacket off and helmet as he jumped in the water as Cholida follows behind him.
"Follow me." As Vic dives into the water and Cholida followes him trying to hold in there breaths as long as possible and they surface into a cave. She looks around an they were in a cave. The water is bright blue just like in the scene they had seen eariler and there the white newly house was still standing up and changed. White clothes hanging from side to side of the house but no doors, no windows, just a standing house with a huge bed. She can't beliee her eyes and get out from the water.
"How did you do this?"
"I didn't like I said I found it years ago when I first brought the place."
"Unbelieveable its beautiful." Cholida looks around and is too amazed about what she's wittnessing. She has never seen anything like this and its to good to be true.
"Come, let me show you around. This place is our's........"
"What do you mean?"
"Come I'll show you." Vic grabs her hand and gently pulls her toward the side of the house. There were carving's on the side of the cave.
Our lives remain here forever with our memorise and love. Our place forever The Princess of the sea Thaleh and Prince Pethe. I promise to love this women unconditionally for every lifetime, no matter if its vengance or hatred that brings us together I will love this women only none other than her. To my Princess of the sea.....
T&hearts;P
"You don't really believe this is us right?" Cholida gives him a stare and he looks back at her grabbing her waist and pushes her to him.
"There's a reason why we keep seeing the same thing right? You saw yourself and I saw me."
"So what we couldn't be in that life together and so we live again in a different live sage?"

"You tell me....."
Cholida gives him a laugh and looks away. She lets him go and sits on the bed the n she feels a presence. When she looks at Vic again he's changed, he looks different and she rubs her eyes again and he's the same again. She confuse with the whole situation and he sits beside of her cupping her face into his hands. A feel of winds come blowing inside the cave and they look up at each other. There clothes changed into periods of differetn times of the king's and queens. They look up at each other unbelievably.
"How could this happen?" Cholida is amazed by the change of differences. "You don't seem surprise by this, why?"
"because I took Sara here once and we didn't see this."
"You took Sara here?"
"Yes but it didn't look like this until you came."
"Tish, where not some kind of soulmate Vic"
"And if we are? I believe in this you know, i believe you and I believe in us. You are the best thing that has ever happen to me and I will never get tired of you. I will alway cherish you in so many different ways that is possible."
"and so.."
"And so we can live every lifetime time together." Vic says again cupping her face and kissing her tenderly and she sits in his lap kissing him back. He gently tugs onto the god-like dress down and smooths his hands down her naked back, kissing her neck as she give him access to. Their breathing increases rapidly in fire along there lungs and every touch. He sucks onto her skin gently and she takes off his shirt closing her eyes in the amazing sensation of there bodies intact with one another. He moves up and takes off is pants and her dress falls to the ground as the both lye naked together. She sits on his lap once more and he kisses her down the neck to her chest as she easys herself inside of him. Rocking back and forth against him and they both moan as the amazing glore of love making. She teases him slowly thrusting against him, biting down on her own lip and she clings onto his shoulders. His hands travel to her waist and gives her help.
"I love you so much.." He hisses gainst his grited teeth.
"I love you too." She says ad kisses him once more.
"I want you...."
"I know...." And Vic pushing her over against the bed and starts to penetrate her fast and she clings onto his shoulders tightly as her rythme follows his rapidly. Her inside quickens and she can feel her organisms tighten. She crys his name at ever deep thrust he makes and quicken's his pace inside of her making her cry out even more the glore and the magical sensation is so overwheming bringing her tears and he slows down penetrating her slowly. Their breaths harsh and he then continues inside of her rapidly again until they reach their final climax. He pulls her into is embrace grinning along side of her face and kisses her.
"I love you so much." Vic says inhaling her scent.
"I know you do."
"Please don't ever leave."
"I won't I promise."
"Even when Sara's in the picture."
"Even if she's in the picture. I won't leave."
"Thank you for undertsanding me."
"Thank you for loving me."
"Always!!"
Vic finishes and they lie their falling alseep. Hours pass and finally Cholida gets up putting her cloths on and wonders around the cave. It seems like its gotten dark out side and inside the cave, excet eaving the water to shine in beautifully bringing in the colorful light from the sea reflecting it against the walls. She goes back and and brushes her hands against the carving of Thaeh and Pethe until she felt Vic's presence. She turn back to face him giving him a smile and it turns into a frown.
"Sara!"

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WOW no words!!!! This truely a real love story. Oh gosh this is so Amazing. I​
love how you add in the cave and the white house. And Plus the promise​
that they both wrote there in the cave. I can't stop​
smiling. Love Love Love this chapter, except Sara. Is she really there??? Man they are​
barely starting their adventure together and BOOM Sara is there. I hope, I hope, I hope Sara can get out of the picture​
soon. So Vic and Cholida can finally be together for eternity. They have been​
waiting for to long to be in eachtohers embrace again, and I can not bare​
to see them be saperated again!​

Thank you so much for the update na ja kikichue. And again you tease us again. lol...​
Update soon na ja.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
WOW no words!!!! This truely a real love story. Oh gosh this is so Amazing. I​
love how you add in the cave and the white house. And Plus the promise​
that they both wrote there in the cave. I can't stop​
smiling. Love Love Love this chapter, except Sara. Is she really there??? Man they are​
barely starting their adventure together and BOOM Sara is there. I hope, I hope, I hope Sara can get out of the picture​
soon. So Vic and Cholida can finally be together for eternity. They have been​
waiting for to long to be in eachtohers embrace again, and I can not bare​
to see them be saperated again!​

Thank you so much for the update na ja kikichue. And again you tease us again. lol...​
Update soon na ja.​
Haha Thanks this chapter was hard for me too write I was stuck and didn't know where to began than just started to write my other ff Angel Mask Devils Charms then came back and wrote this.....took me forever just to finish this chapter!!!!!