Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I personally think fang's effin GORGEOUS! like over the top gorgeous. LOL
she's quite still new, this is like her third lakorn being Na'ek and I have to
give it to her. so talented. she can cry buckets of tears. LOVE IT. her roles in
SDHJ and NAsoke were quite sad. I'm happy she's back as NA'EK! LOVE LOVE
her and missed her!!!!!

wish someone would upload this on youtube or something. =[
it is on youtube. check out novova's account.

man did yah see dat scene at da airport when fang and ekky was walkin away from diew how both they both swinging exactly alike as they walked? LOL aw ekky so tia is dat y he don't get to play pra'ek? pepper and captain get to play pra'ek. captain aint dat tall either though

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Fang is beautiful!! I've always enjoyed watching her lakorns and try my best to catch them all. This lakorn is so far so good. It's quite interesting even though the storyline is so predictable. Pin makes one scary, mean ghost, and Diew is not too bad on the eyes either. Eak is cracking me up with his gay self. It's great to see him onscreen though. I look forward to watching more.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^____-" I think if Ekky does good in this role they may start giving him supporting roles to the pra'ek -.-" he wouldn't make a bad pra'rai neither -.-" Pin is so pretty -.-" It's funny though how May is playing Fang's mother lmao.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
yes. Pin is back. too bad she's evil. but she's gonna be good at it. I find it odd that May is Fang's mom too. She still seems like she can play someone's sister, not mom.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^____-" I think if Ekky does good in this role they may start giving him supporting roles to the pra'ek -.-" he wouldn't make a bad pra'rai neither -.-" Pin is so pretty -.-" It's funny though how May is playing Fang's mother lmao.
has he been in a lakorn b4? he's funny i like him lol i used to like watching him on 5live when he hosted w/ aom s. he's corny funny LOL

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
it is on youtube. check out novova's account.

man did yah see dat scene at da airport when fang and ekky was walkin away from diew how both they both swinging exactly alike as they walked? LOL aw ekky so tia is dat y he don't get to play pra'ek? pepper and captain get to play pra'ek. captain aint dat tall either though
I checked but that person doesn't seem to have it. only the teaser?????

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh u have to look through their vdos. it'll be some of da recent ones. it takes a while to show up on da playlist for some reason

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup Yup May is still very young...She is weird as Fang's mom.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u welcome. man back in da day ghosts are scary as hell. i think they scarier than ghosts from our time lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I'm loving this drama so far. When Fang was in that dream like stage, and Pin was dancing I really had to look between my fingers because it was so scary! P'Diew is looking good! He was one of my faves from The Star, so I'm glad he's pra'ek. P'Eak's character is a riot! Love Love him haha...his name is so cute tooo...dimsum something like that.

I can't wait for the next episode. May as a mother is weird, but I don't doubt her abilities to play the character right.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm loving this drama so far. When Fang was in that dream like stage, and Pin was dancing I really had to look between my fingers because it was so scary! P'Diew is looking good! He was one of my faves from The Star, so I'm glad he's pra'ek. P'Eak's character is a riot! Love Love him haha...his name is so cute tooo...dimsum something like that.

I can't wait for the next episode. May as a mother is weird, but I don't doubt her abilities to play the character right.

oh my garsh dis might be da 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time i seen u post at dis forum lol hilo nueng

Jane

sarNie Hatchling

hahaha...omg!! I was doing the same thing, I covered up pin's face with my hand and just basically watched Fang until Pin's scary face went away. I watched it at 2 in the morning, so it was scary.

Fang is so pretty, she got so thin, I always thought that she was skinny, never thought she was fat at all, but she lost a lot of weight. i didn't even recognize her, I kept asking my sister if that was reallly her..lol

P'ek is ok, he's not ugly and he's not super hot, he's a normal looking guy (not ugly and not cute).

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
downloading epi 2 right now...can't wait for it to finish...im so excited to watch it...this epi looks like its gonna be good from epi 1's preview.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't watched Ep. 1 yet, but I'm very excited to watch it. I'm going to wait for the weekend and have a Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan marathon with foods and drinks. It's gonna be fun!!