hello! chen vang in myspace

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Not to be mean..but I think he should just stick to acting...singing isn't really his thing...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Cool myspace and songs, but i don't even know who he is? Never seen him in anything or maybe i just haven't gotten the chance to look deeper.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Not to be mean..but I think he should just stick to acting...singing isn't really his thing...
Chen can't even act either...his acting was so horrible in Once in a Lifetime...although I think he's better at singing..... OMG, his mail profile picture in his myspace is soooo.......ewwwww, I better not say anything!!!!!!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen Chen acts, and I'm not a big fan of his songs. Although he looks tall for a Hmong guy.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Chen can't even act either...his acting was so horrible in Once in a Lifetime...although I think he's better at singing..... OMG, his mail profile picture in his myspace is soooo.......ewwwww, I better not say anything!!!!!!

LOL!!! I'll say it!!! SICK!!! Is that his PUBIC HAIR?!?!?!?!! OMG!!!! DUde he's not even that popular yet to pull of such a pose and think people will actually like 'it'

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
is chen vang a hmong mikas or a MTT?...just curious...

haha! about that pix...it is awful...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
LOL!!! I'll say it!!! SICK!!! Is that his PUBIC HAIR?!?!?!?!! OMG!!!! DUde he's not even that popular yet to pull of such a pose and think people will actually like 'it'
I dont know him at all, but he NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS DISPLAY PICTURE ON HIS MYSPACE! TOO GAY! (YES, I'M SHOUTING!) :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie, not a fan of chen.. he can't act nor sing..
he should just.. watever.. hit the road or somethin'.. lol.. j/k..

buttah, WHAT A TURN OFF.. that pic. GROSS!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
LoL you guys are hilarious...yea...I haven't seen him act yet..but as singing goes for him..he needs to stop..seriously STOP!!!! I can sing better than him now...lol...wonder what he do for a living..................

Oh my god...what's up with his picture...??? that's so gay ....lol....ladies are you guys attracted to that??

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ey! where's the manner?? anyways, it's really sad that you guys dont know him and that's ok with me...but jus letting yah know that immma big fan of his....yes, his picture is kinda unappropriate but please dont judge.....be nice and ya'll should say something really cool in here for me to read.....
aniwase....he's gonna do a movie with tub yaj and mab sua lis in next year and also right now he's already having new movie out and new music video too....if yah dont know him then go support him and buy his music videos and movies....after seeing him act or sing...maybe yall would calm down a bit....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
ey! where's the manner?? anyways, it's really sad that you guys dont know him and that's ok with me...but jus letting yah know that immma big fan of his....yes, his picture is kinda unappropriate but please dont judge.....be nice and ya'll should say something really cool in here for me to read.....
aniwase....he's gonna do a movie with tub yaj and mab sua lis in next year and also right now he's already having new movie out and new music video too....if yah dont know him then go support him and buy his music videos and movies....after seeing him act or sing...maybe yall would calm down a bit....
LOL...no one is judging him..we're just making fun of his picture..I don't see anything wrong with...talking about buying his music?? lol...no..I'd rather listen to my little sister sing..seriously...the guy should quit his singing career..<----good advice...his acting, I haven't seen any of his movies yet..so can't say anything about that...but he should stop singing forever...well..maybe he can sing to himself..lol...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
O_O Hiis pics don't look too bad too meeh? wat are ya'll talking about?? hahahah
well anywhOoz, I'm not the biggest fann of chen but he is an awesome singer
in my opinion. I do support him and I luv his song "nkauj hmoob seXy " hahah..
thats my fav. tats all gotta say. Show your Love and support.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yes i do agree about his singing is low but his acting is awesome...he's nice and funny..i chat wif him alittle bit..

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
CHEN VANG..
HE'S A G00D ACT0R..
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM
AT LEAST HE DOESN'T SEEM AS CONCEITED AS TUB YAJ

=]

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
CHEN VANG..
HE'S A G00D ACT0R..
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM
AT LEAST HE DOESN'T SEEM AS CONCEITED AS TUB YAJ

=]

no way... he's WAY more conceited than tub yaj!
but it's okay... i don't really care... i mean,
oh well, about his acting & singing um...
it's okay... but it doesn't matter to me...