Hello my fellow Lakorn lovers!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am so addictied to lakorns right now; my eyes are so puffy from staying up late watching them. But anywho, I've got a question for you.

Do you guys know what is the name of the lakorn about two brothers. I think, but I'm not sure that one of the brother stars Oil Thanna? Not really sure. Anyway, the lakorn is about two brothers who are poor. The older brother likes to paint and do art, but the father wants him to become a businessman to support the family. One night, the older bro got in a bad fight with the father, and he was so upset that he left on his motocycle only to get into a car crash and died, leaving his beloved little brother behind. He loves his little bro so much that he comes back as a ghost to protect and guide his brother.

Anyone familiar with this lakorn?? I want to look for it. I really love this lakorn and I also love the theme song. It goes, "chun ja krup maaaa....nai mua tur tong gonnn.."

Anyone??

Thanks.

noungning

Heartless
This has a long title... it's Oil, Tao and Ann... i forgot who the other girl is...

It's called Pii Neung Peun Kun Lae Wun Assajun Kong Pom

it was on channel 7 long long long time ago lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
nouning or anyone what does it mean, the title... that is sure a long title... how old was it too...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG that's a real old lakorn, yes with Oil and Tao Somchai. I actually had the poster of Oil and the na'ek in my room. LOL It's a great, must see lakorn. I don't recall the title, and can't seem to translate noungning's title.

"Pii Neung Peun Kun Lae Wun Assajun Kong Pom"
Peun Kun = Friends
Assajun Kong Pom = My Miracle