help feed third world countries

XCappy

Mr. Char
This initiative is really interesting, thanks for sharing the link. Already sent thousands+. I discovered some new words, I'm feelling a little bit more complete after several minutes.

noungning

Heartless
cool site, but does it really send rice there... but i hope so!

cappy 1000s+?!?! omg... i just got 400 and i'm tired.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Is this forreal? Will they really give grains of rice away? Why don't they just give it away instead of having to do all this? But yea....I'll check out the website anyways. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Is this forreal? Will they really give grains of rice away? Why don't they just give it away instead of having to do all this? But yea....I'll check out the website anyways. :D
"If FreeRice has the rice to give, why not give it all away right now?

FreeRice is not sitting on a pile of rice―you are earning it 20 grains at a time. Here is how it works. When you play the game, advertisements appear on the bottom of your screen. The money generated by these advertisements is then used to buy the rice. So by playing, you generate the money that pays for the rice donated to hungry people."

Source : FAQ

bugsy

sarNie Adult
"If FreeRice has the rice to give, why not give it all away right now?

FreeRice is not sitting on a pile of rice―you are earning it 20 grains at a time. Here is how it works. When you play the game, advertisements appear on the bottom of your screen. The money generated by these advertisements is then used to buy the rice. So by playing, you generate the money that pays for the rice donated to hungry people."

Source : FAQ
oooooooh. ok. :) Thanks Char.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Some of the words don't even make sense or i'm just too tired but whatever. Genks i bet you cheated and used a dictionary you punk!