help me find a hmong song!

nkaujhmoobyaj

sarNie Egg
hey, this song has been stuck in my mind today and i cannot find it anywhere in the internet. if someone can share it with me please. it's zeb av liab's song that he translate from one of loso's som sarn. it goes something like, "yug los ua neeg tsis txhob si tuam, txhawm muaj thiab pluag yog neeg ib yam" then it's something like "ntuj yeej tig kos diav"...i hope someone is nice enough to share it..thanks.

nkaujhmoobyaj

sarNie Egg
i don't think it was a paj huam. i saw the song in his music video. if you've seen his music video, it's the song where the two guys where poor and they saw a rich guy eating and the rich guy threw the food on the ground for the dog to eat instead of the poor guy. then later some money dropped from the sky and the two poor guy became rich and the rich guy became poor so they saw him begging for food and they gave him some food. the song goes along with the action. i hope that helps :D

cookielee

sarNie Egg
i don't think it was a paj huam. i saw the song in his music video. if you've seen his music video, it's the song where the two guys where poor and they saw a rich guy eating and the rich guy threw the food on the ground for the dog to eat instead of the poor guy. then later some money dropped from the sky and the two poor guy became rich and the rich guy became poor so they saw him begging for food and they gave him some food. the song goes along with the action. i hope that helps :D
you can try ehmongmusic.com