help me find these two movies!!!

divineyang

sarNie Egg
ok im looking for this korean and thai movie both call the letter. its really similar in story line. the korean one was dubb in hmong..i dotn know about the thai one.. but i need one with eng sub. the thai one has that chick ann in it. anyone know what im talking about???? email me: missyang87@yahoo.com

kulyia

RUK
well yeah its called love letters..both dramas were already translated,.for subs..im not sure..but good luck

brown_sugar

sarNie Egg
It's called "The Letter" only and the thai one was the remake of the korean. This was my first korean movie it was so sad I was cried so hard at the end when she was watching his video. I don't know about the thai one but there's no englis sub for the korean one. I searched everywhere already.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
o i remember THE LETTER...i watched the thai one..never knew there was a korean one...

in the thai one, ann thongprasom stars in it. she meets this one guy who owns a whole buncha trees..they meet, fall in love, get married, and then the guys starts getting sick...he knows that he's going to die so he writes a whole buncha letters to be mailed to ann every week or day? after his death..

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
ok im looking for this korean and thai movie both call the letter. its really similar in story line. the korean one was dubb in hmong..i dotn know about the thai one.. but i need one with eng sub. the thai one has that chick ann in it. anyone know what im talking about???? email me: missyang87@yahoo.com

oh i have the hmong dubbed one with ann tongprason. it's sad how he died in the end though.

kulyia

RUK
omg uguys! the main girl for the Korean Love Letter she commited suicide this month or just last month.her death was a big impact on other celebs too...becuse after her death two more took their lives.in all theres 4.in LESS THEN A MONTH!!what about the citizens eh??..maybe even more then 10 in all..YIKES!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh i noe kwon it the one where ann t n this one guy who always play spporting actor..tat on is sad...:D