help me point out the wedding lakorns

cecilia

Staff member
It used to be in youtube .. i can't find it anymore.
(I do have the DVD though - but I don't have time to upload them now :( so so so sorry na)

cikna

sarNie Adult
It used to be in youtube .. i can't find it anymore.
(I do have the DVD though - but I don't have time to upload them now :( so so so sorry na)
it's ok. i was so obsessed trying to find it, i spontaneously bought the dvd from ethaicd. i'm not sure when it will arrive in malaysian's shore. i'm a bit worried if problems occur in delivery. I hope not :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Manee Yard Fah --one of my favorites starring Willy and Anne. It should be up on Youtube :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
They are not a group. But they are 4 individual singers who each entered a singing competition and somehow got together to make an album together.

Here's a radio interview that Bupah and Arm did:

cookielee

sarNie Egg
They are not a group. But they are 4 individual singers who each entered a singing competition and somehow got together to make an album together.

Here's a radio interview that Bupah and Arm did:
do you know the name of the album? do you mind telling me?

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
anyone know any lakorn in 2011-2012 that has to do with family. im looking for somethign along the lines of thee trakhoon song and plerng toranong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mia Taeng Rome/Chompoo
Mae Yai Tee Ruk Chakrit/Pream
Kularb Rai Glay Ruk Great,Matt/Au/Gale
Likit Sanae Ha Great/Matt

onahc

sarNie Elites
Marie has been replaced by Taew in "Khun Chai Ratchanon" of the series Supabaroot Juthatep. Rumors circulated that Marie was replaced because her acting is not good enough, she refuses to study her lines and comes to work late. Dang Tanya explains why she made the change and her first reason was that Marie is studying and doesn't have time for the lakon. They have to film in different provinces, 80% of the lakon will be filmed in Esan. I can't read the rest because it's too small and I'm straining my eyes, sorry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks for the translation. i like marie but i think khun daeng made the right decision by choosing taew cause her acting is way up to par than marie.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Marie got pulled, someone here said Ken P also dropped out

the last thing we may hear next is this lakorn is never been made ROFL

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Onahc! It doesn't really matter to me as to why Marie got pulled out of SJ but I wish they chose another actress besides Taew. Oh well, considering there's so many newbies in Channel 3 they need to use people as pushers for all the youngsters. I guess Taew won't be in Roy Rak Huk Liam Tawan ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah the downside of schooling and the entertainment world. there are only a handful who can successfully juggle between the two. Marie has improved but she still in that zone where she doesn't have a spark yet in my eyes. thanks for the quick translation.