Staff member
I love Thai SITCOM .. their humors always get me 

There are also: 
1. Hing Hing Hing : เฮง เฮง เฮง
2. Rak Nee Pee Kum : รักนี้ผีคุ้ม
3. Rabert Tiang Tae Trong: ระเบิดเที่ยงแถวตรง
4. Rak Jak Tem: รักจัดเต็ม

My favorite: 
1. Look Pee Look Nong (not too much of the current season b/c I don't like seeing Kao with Ploy)
2. Nud Gub Nud (not the current season though .. don't like seeing Gyeon with Hunz in Korea)
3. Ban Nee Mee Ruk (I started this half way through the season. It's pretty good) My favorite line 'PEN PAI DAI' lol

I miss TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. I love almost all the characters except khun Vee b/c I want Wanjai with Joe :( 

ah, Poo Kong Jao Sanae is pretty good too but I skip here and there .. my favorite episode this year is the parody version of KOO GUM lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVvBR9yEso

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
You can find them on youtube. I watch mine from Dootv.tv. a website you can subscribe to but it cost $$ but it's worth it for me. I'm currently watching Look Pi Look Nong (Gun & Tono)

Kelly23

sarNie Egg
I have found a Thai drama where a girl gets trown off pier by some boys and she starts drowning. Then some soldier comes and saves her.
I can't find it again after IE had a virus :(
I had it saved to favorites but after virus some urls disapeared can someone give me title for that?
thank you

Kelly23

sarNie Egg
I don't have any more details. It was portion of episode.
2 girls went shopping. The 1 girl was bend over on the edge of pier sorting out her bag and a few boys ran past pushed her her into river by mistake. And she was ignored while her friend was shouting for help. The some guy in military uniform came jumped in and helped her to the shore.
That is all

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
ok, try "Buang 2012". there's a part like that. Mai and Noon S went to the market, Noon fell in the water and Mai was a jerk about it and the Rome in his uniform came to save her. this scenario fits your details. 

edited: i went to confirm it (i knew it was in the very beginning) and yes, it's buang 100%.

Kelly23

sarNie Egg
thank you very much for translation
can you please write me name of this
1.) Jam Luey Gamathep in Thai letters? In english on;y found 3 episodes in thai may be can find it in full
thank you

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Kelly23 said:
thank you very much for translation
can you please write me name of this
1.) Jam Luey Gamathep in Thai letters? In english on;y found 3 episodes in thai may be can find it in full
thank you
จำเลยกามเทพ :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
#3 is not a lakorn.  It is a Four-Mod music video to "Poo Chai Jai Yen" featuring Son Songpaisarn.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18A00fq-Mok

#4 is Ubathteehet.

#5 is either the lakorn the Sixth Sense or Sixth Sense 2  ( I haven't finished the lakorn so I can't tell you if it's the first part or the second part.

#6 is Rang Ngao 2012.