HELP ME...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This is awesome and exciting news, thanks mak mak cookies for considering to sub for us. please please consider subbing dao reung, i just love it so much, so painful to watch without understanding it fully

if you ever need help with editing, js give me a nudge na, my english is not that great but anything for yadech i will try my best heh :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubbles8 said:
This is awesome and exciting news, thanks mak mak cookies for considering to sub for us. please please consider subbing dao reung, i just love it so much, so painful to watch without understanding it fully
if you ever need help with editing, js give me a nudge na, my english is not that great but anything for yadech i will try my best heh :)
Hi bubbles ure so sweet i feel much of ur love n thank u besides cookiie! Just knowing will b watching rs wif eng sub is heaven sent! I love ur most romantic n so in love gif bubbles!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:

I actually wanted to sub Dao reung, but the thing with Dao reung is that it's to hard for me to sub it esp when they use a lot of country words that i can't even explain. And they are saying a lot of jokes in this lakorn which is hard to sub in to English.. So I'm sorry that i can't sub it :/
But if u will watch Neung nai suang, I can confirm that i will sub :D since yaya is in it 

keylargo said:
Hi bubbles ure so sweet i feel much of ur love n thank u besides cookiie! Just knowing will b watching rs wif eng sub is heaven sent! I love ur most romantic n so in love gif bubbles!
ur welcome :D 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
aww *tears* my dreams is shattered :) it's ok heh i understand, sometimes it's hard to explain things into english, plus it's alot of work for one person to sub a whole lakorn, im more than happy js to see short clips/videos being subbed heh. Actually, i was js being greedy, becos im reading fia's recaps while rewatching now, and it's very detailed and thorough enough, enough for me to understand at least 80% of it. I love Dao reung, such a funny and meaningful gem.

yea key, fah, queeny and moonchild js makes me most beautiful gifs dont they. i love ur gif too, me and moonchild was js saying how that scene was one of the best stolen kiss from fai/nadech, js too cute, cant stop rewatching it! :)