HELP SARNWORLD NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Trying To Donate But Like I can't find the link -____- sarN and Grandpa Doesn't Want My Money So They Hid The Link lol Kidding but what happen to the make a donation button??!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
I donated $15...where's my name? hehe
Hey ceda.. sorry about that..

If you looked thru the list you see one of them was "unknown" with 15 dollars right?

Thats you.. I changed it lol

People don't give me any hints when the donate.. like tell me their username.. so now I'm still figuring out (at least for a few people).

Need that donation thing to record names.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Hey ceda.. sorry about that..

If you looked thru the list you see one of them was "unknown" with 15 dollars right?

Thats you.. I changed it lol

People don't give me any hints when the donate.. like tell me their username.. so now I'm still figuring out (at least for a few people).

Need that donation thing to record names.
What happened to that graph thingy that showed how we're doing with donations? You should have that again :lol: I've donated twice..only saw my name once...but I guess you might figure it out once I do it again since the email i use for paypal is the same as this user name. :D Hope we hit that $99 mark which I think is easy enough.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey jthepsen.

I really appreciate da support :)

I'mma add you right now.

Yea that mod.. the sucky thing is that there's none such mod for this version of invision. Version 2.2 is out and some people are promising that there will be a donation mod for it. I'll enter everything manually in the new mod once its out.

pyh

sarNie Elites
Not sure if I'm posting in the right section but I just donated $20.00 thru PayPal. Hopefully it came through.
Thanks for this site. I'm enjoying my lakorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.