Help with old chinese movie

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok. I've been looking for this very old Chinese movie.

Here's a little summary.

It started with Chow Fu having a dream that he was walking on the shore and saw an injured shell. A girl comes out of the shell and asked for help. He gave the shell a drip of his blood. Chow Fu is an orphan who lives on a little shed. His job everyday is to gather wood and performed labor work for his uncle's family. Well, because he saved the girl in the shell, she transformed into human. Everyday while he's at work, she would clean and cook for him.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone know the English title? Maybe know where I can find it on youtube???

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. I've been looking for this very old Chinese movie.

Here's a little summary.

It started with Chow Fu having a dream that he was walking on the shore and saw an injured shell. A girl comes out of the shell and asked for help. He gave the shell a drip of his blood. Chow Fu is an orphan who lives on a little shed. His job everyday is to gather wood and performed labor work for his uncle's family. Well, because he saved the girl in the shell, she transformed into human. Everyday while he's at work, she would clean and cook for him.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone know the English title? Maybe know where I can find it on youtube???

I remeber this movie just now when i read what you wrote. But sorry, I've seen this movie when i was a kid, a long time ago so I dont even know the name of the movie. I hope someine can help you out.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i remember watching this movie back in the days but darn sorry i am of no help..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I know which movie you're talking about, let me check my grandmom's shelf and I let you know the title, but the guy is not chow yu fun thought...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I remember his name was Chow fu in the movie.

Sweetnsour...please please fine it!

Thanks.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I remember his name was Chow fu in the movie.

Sweetnsour...please please fine it!

Thanks.
okay...I looked through half of my grandmom's movie already...but I still can't find it...I will look for the other half shelf...she has lots lots of movie so it took sometimes to go through all her movies...but I am sure I'll find it..

cecilia

Staff member
ooh. i remember this movie, i will ask my brother about -- the movie belong to my grandma too Lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sorry I can't find the movie now..but from what I remember and my grandmom told me...the title is called "Zaj Laug Ntxhias Nkauj Ntxawm"...hope this will help and the production dubbed this movie is Hmong World Production...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Found it! LOL They snail girl is sooooo pretty!!!

Youtube has the whole movie in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZwz6d9g6o (clip only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0g_UMxV1WU&ob=av1e (whole movie)