HeLP wiTh ripping MV out of DVD

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
Hi i hope someone can help me.. i need a program that can help me rip MV out of DVD.... i have a teresa teng MV in DVD and i want to rip it out so i can upload it.. but i can't seem to find any program in here...

darvil

sarNie Adult
generally speaking you can just grab the vob file from the DVD.

Right click on your DVD and open it (in My Computer)
Then go inside "video_ts" folder

You will see a bunch of files. Double click on the vob files one by one. They should be videos of each MV.

Find then right vob and copy it.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
BUT... i dont have a dvd player... must i have a DVD player to do that.. or can i get a program to play dvd..?so i can do that?

darvil

sarNie Adult
you mean you don't have a dvd-rom on your computer?

I don't know how you plan to rip anything if your PC can't even read DVDs.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
it use to have a dvd player but.. idk... after reformat it... nvm it is a DVD but i lost that program .... for my dvd

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm no

I don't think you understand me at all.

Ok follow my instructions.

Put the DVD in your dvd drive

Double click on "My Computer"

Find your DVD-rom drive and RIGHT CLICK on it and click on "Browse" or "Open"

Double click inside "Video_ts"

And double click on the VOB files. If you install a codec pack you will be able to play VOB files on your regular media player like WMP, Windows Media classic, etc etc.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
codec pack... i dont have that install in my pc.. this is all i got from openning it
but i can't seem to play it

darvil

sarNie Adult
What kind of dvd is it? I thought you said it was a music video DVD? Looks more like a concert/movie dvd.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i try that l8r on after i get some sleep its pretty late here.. thanks alot for the help Darvil..its a DVD MV of Teresa Teng ... its a chinese MV .. here a pix of it

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ok i got all the program u gave me.. yet i still want the program that let u split the MV.. i use the simpleDivX.. but how can i split the mv by it self.. i dont want all the mv in one clip.. i want mv in it own self..

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey gurl

We need to have some clarifications.

How long is this MV? and when you say MV do you mean a music video? I am confused by your statement " i dont want all the mv in one clip.. i want mv in it own self"

Can you explain what you mean?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think she means she only wants to rip one mv out of the whole thing and not all the other mvs as well. Which you already explained if its one mv then she can just use the copy function.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I am curious to know how many videos are there. Reason is.. she did show a screenshot of the insides and it doesn't see like alot of VOB files.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
there are excatly 21 song in the DVD but there are only 10 showing in the folder.. idk y?
as u can see there 21 song but the folder only show 10 VOB..

darvil

sarNie Adult
have you installed the codec pack so you can play the vob files individually from the DVD? Then we can see what is what.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
yes i did installed the codec pack.. i'll show u what i have there 4 file that have the music video

Edit: NVM i'm no longer splitting it, its too HARD..