help!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea

You need a bittorrent client. There are quite a few.

I recommend bitcomet and bittornado.

You use these programs to open the files on d-addicts.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Darvil said:
Yea

You need a bittorrent client. There are quite a few.

I recommend bitcomet and bittornado.

You use these programs to open the files on d-addicts.
[post="33797"][/post]​

yeah i have bittornado but i dun noe how to use it

darvil

sarNie Adult
sallysosilly727 said:
yeah i have bittornado but i dun noe how to use it
[post="34545"][/post]​
just download the torrent file and it should opened up bittornado automatically.

If it doesn't do that automatically then download the torrent to your harddrive and open it with bittornado.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Darvil said:
just download the torrent file and it should opened up bittornado automatically.

If it doesn't do that automatically then download the torrent to your harddrive and open it with bittornado.
[post="34553"][/post]​

i download it but when i open it,it always says failed and stuff

darvil

sarNie Adult
sallysosilly727 said:
i download it but when i open it,it always says failed and stuff
[post="35753"][/post]​
that means your firewall is blocking it..

arrrg I need to get this remote control thing installed :wavecry:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Darvil said:
that means your firewall is blocking it..

arrrg I need to get this remote control thing installed :wavecry:
[post="35755"][/post]​

how do u unblock it?if u can

Nameless

N i n j a
sallysosilly727 said:
how do u unblock it?if u can
[post="35756"][/post]​
Go to your control panel, click on security center and turn off your firewall. After your done, I advise you to turn it back on again.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Nameless said:
Go to your control panel, click on security center and turn off your firewall. After your done, I advise you to turn it back on again.
[post="35799"][/post]​
i checked and i dun have one.but wen i checked mai sisters computer and she has one <_<

noungning

Heartless
thats because urs doesn't have that xp something pack 2 installed... only computers with the xp pack 2 thingy installed has the security center place... turn off ur fire wall... network places>view network connections>right click on local area network (this is the one u use to connect to the internet, can be wireless or just the local area network)>properties>advanced>uncheck firewall protection... this should turn off the firewall for all that i know with turning it off but u might also have internet security such as norton internet security and have to turn this off also...

hopefully it helped a lil

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
noungning said:
thats because urs doesn't have that xp something pack 2 installed... only computers with the xp pack 2 thingy installed has the security center place... turn off ur fire wall... network places>view network connections>right click on local area network (this is the one u use to connect to the internet, can be wireless or just the local area network)>properties>advanced>uncheck firewall protection... this should turn off the firewall for all that i know with turning it off but u might also have internet security such as norton internet security and have to turn this off also...

hopefully it helped a lil
[post="38875"][/post]​

well right now i can open the file and evrything and im tryin to see if bittornado works and right now its still looking for connection.