HELP!

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
okay..so the other day i was watching this old hmong movie "Vim Tsawg Ib Lo Lus" starring luj yaj, cua yaj, ntawn hawj, and tshauj hawj. i forgot how HOTT cua yaj is!! so..i remembered him in this movie with dawb thoj. anyone know the name of that movie??

story line[from memory]: dawb thoj and her sis meet cua yaj and his friend. cua likes dawb and she likes him too, but her sis also likes him. so dawb leaves cua for her sis and goes and meet luj yaj. he owns a club and she sings in the club..cua goes looking for her..

PLEASE HELP!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ooo...I know exactly which movie you're talking about. Too bad I don't know the name. I know I have it somewhere. Let's see if I can find it.

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
okay..so the other day i was watching this old hmong movie "Vim Tsawg Ib Lo Lus" starring luj yaj, cua yaj, ntawn hawj, and tshauj hawj. i forgot how HOTT cua yaj is!! so..i remembered him in this movie with dawb thoj. anyone know the name of that movie??

story line[from memory]: dawb thoj and her sis meet cua yaj and his friend. cua likes dawb and she likes him too, but her sis also likes him. so dawb leaves cua for her sis and goes and meet luj yaj. he owns a club and she sings in the club..cua goes looking for her..

PLEASE HELP!!
i might be too late...but u can watch it at 0swtlilannie0 youtube channel. the title is called txhob cia dhau mus