HELP!!!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
hey nancyvang can you ul the other hmong song from "Doy Raeng A-Thit Tarn" please? i really like that one...hope you can ok!

rukD2B

SweeTie_Dan said:
Well I know that Emotion translate some thai songs like D2B 3 songs.. Kon jai orn, Tor nah chun and tur rak khon eun. and alos this song sing by lift and oil in the RS Surprise Concert in 2002 i believe..... well i also hear Destiny singing Dan d2b theme song in Hoy Un chun rak tur or tuv hlub nrob vietnam( vietnam supose to be spell in hmong)....something like that...... And i remember listening to the genereation x radio in Fresno aand they put this song of mos and tata the songs clled friends in hmong........ all have all the emotion songs but i can't put it on the computer sorry..... someone ccan help you with those emotion somgs because i remember i think it was last year that they were a link here for thosse emotion songs.......
[post="99111"][/post]​

actually..Emotion has dubbed more than just 3 of D2B's music..i might go buy all their albums just to laugh at the songs..b/c they did an awful job..and on the cd that they dubbed "Ter Ruk Kon Eun" and "Tor Nah Chun"...they wrote "ALL SONGS WRITTEN AND SUNG BY CHANG YANG"...urrghh..that just tikked me off..but yeah..haha..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
hey nancyvang can you ul the other hmong song from "Doy Raeng A-Thit Tarn" please? i really like that one...hope you can ok!
[post="118487"][/post]​
I have the other song in hmong. I'll upload it later. I can't seem to find the Thai version. :unsure:

Muddie Murda

smile...
rukD2B said:
actually..Emotion has dubbed more than just 3 of D2B's music..i might go buy all their albums just to laugh at the songs..b/c they did an awful job..and on the cd that they dubbed "Ter Ruk Kon Eun" and "Tor Nah Chun"...they wrote "ALL SONGS WRITTEN AND SUNG BY CHANG YANG"...urrghh..that just tikked me off..but yeah..haha..
[post="118488"][/post]​
He actually wrote that?? LOL

Man, give me his addy. I'ma write a fake RS Promotion letter to him, threatening to su.

rukD2B

nancyvang said:
I have the other song in hmong. I'll upload it later. I can't seem to find the Thai version. :unsure:
[post="119981"][/post]​

thanks so much nancyvang!! i'll be waiting..the hmong is fine..if you can find the thai version..which i didnt kno existed..then share it if you can too ok! thanks soo much!!

Muddie MuRda said:
He actually wrote that?? LOL

Man, give me his addy. I'ma write a fake RS Promotion letter to him, threatening to su.
[post="120511"][/post]​

grl i wish i could..i wanted to write to them too..or go to one of their concerts..but dang..i cant...urghh..we all gotta do something..i cant believe they did that..

rukD2B

rukD2B said:
here are the songs that i have...i forgot to ul the thai versions so i'll try to ul them later ok!

Mob Siab Ua Luaj -- Phillip Yaj (“Jeb Pblaab” by D2B/James Reungsak/Giant Hmong Dubbed)
“Jeb Pblaab” [D2B VERSION] (Thai Version “Mob Siab Ua Luaj” by Philip Yang)

Tsis Xav Ncaim -- Destiny (“Tham Ha Hua Jai” by D2B Hmong Dubbed)
“Tham Ha Hua Jai” [DB] (Thai Version “Tsis Xav Ncaim” by Destiny)

Cas Koj Ua Tau Li No (Rau Kuv) -- Emotion (“Tor Nah Chun” by D2B Hmong Dubbed)
“Tor Nah Chun” [D2B] (Thai Version “Cas Koj Ua Tau Lis No” by Emotion)

Puas Yog Koj Muaj Tus Tshiab -- Emotion (“Ter Ruk Kon Eun (Jing Reu Pblao)” by D2B Hmong Dubbed)
“Ter Ruk Kon Eun” [D2B] (Thai Version “Puas Yog Koj Muaj Tus Tshiab” by Emotion)

Tiam Ntawv Hlub -- The True Blues (“Koo Gum“ by Ford and ? Hmong Dubbed)
“Koo Gum” [Ford & ?] (Thai Version “Tiam Ntawv Hlub” by The True Blues)
wat do you think?
[post="120848"][/post]​

OK i got them up now!!

midnight_tears

sarNie Egg
can you please reupload the thai song from Doy Raeng A-Thit-Tarn? Please? I've been searching for it everywhere.Please upload it. Thanks you.