HELP!!!!!

L

lalalek

miss_aom_phiyada said:
HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE SONGS THAT HMOOB PEEPS COPY OF THAI ??? IF YOU GUYS DO, DO YOU GUYS MIND SHARING IT WITH MEEH. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
[post="97744"][/post]​
Yeah, i think that my neice has some....gotta go find it then..lol!!!!! :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i think there's a few out there... some are nice though..:)

did you guys know..these hmoob thai sang the songs in "Love and business" starring Noon woranuch and Chakrit..
it's okay, i like it..not the best.. not the worst..but i perfer the original singer.. hehe..sounds a lot betta.. :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
ohh i have a couple...and yeah like shattered soul said...Dr. Teen does copy alot..but the lame thing is you can still hear it in the background..like in Earn Jiruchawan's song...i have some..but its posted up somewhere...

kazee

it's so gay how they try to copy thai songs.. but it sounds okay.. i guess.. it could be a lot better.. but who knows..

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
it's a good thing that they opy too...but I wish they would actually translate what the thai singer says...

mokka

sarNie Adult
i think dr. teen could have done better if they make their own music....but they didn't. I think they used karaoke music...and you can hear the thai background voice

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
yeah, i think there's a few out there... some are nice though..:)

did you guys know..these hmoob thai sang the songs in "Love and business" starring Noon woranuch and Chakrit..
it's okay, i like it..not the best.. not the worst..but i perfer the original singer.. hehe..sounds a lot betta.. :)
[post="97908"][/post]​
some songs reallie suck when they are translated

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well I know that Emotion translate some thai songs like D2B 3 songs.. Kon jai orn, Tor nah chun and tur rak khon eun. and alos this song sing by lift and oil in the RS Surprise Concert in 2002 i believe..... well i also hear Destiny singing Dan d2b theme song in Hoy Un chun rak tur or tuv hlub nrob vietnam( vietnam supose to be spell in hmong)....something like that...... And i remember listening to the genereation x radio in Fresno aand they put this song of mos and tata the songs clled friends in hmong........ all have all the emotion songs but i can't put it on the computer sorry..... someone ccan help you with those emotion somgs because i remember i think it was last year that they were a link here for thosse emotion songs.......

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't think that hmong only copy thai and lao song but thai also copy some lao song and lao also copy some thai song so i don't think that hmong was the only people who copy some other people song

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
leek18 said:
well i don't think that hmong only copy thai and lao song but thai also copy some lao song and lao also copy some thai song so i don't think that hmong was the only people who copy some other people song
[post="99165"][/post]​

:lmao: i agree. anyways, that song I think I, which song is the original version? 'cause i heard the thai, chinese, korean, and i think there's a vietnamese version too.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup.. :)

agree.. hmong people are not the only copy catters out there..thai,lao,viet,and chinese and etc.. are copy catters 2. :)

like that song one song in "MAnee yard fah"..know what movie i'm talking about.. starring Ann thongprasom and Willy.. the original singer is Celine Dion..i've heard 2 version already.. reallie nice.. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. This is going to turn into a controversial thread like last time. Shoot everyone copy everyone. I don't really care because I"m not into hardcore music that I would be possesive of who copied it or if it is original or not.

I'll list some Lakorn songs that had been translated or sung in hmong...*note usually RS songs*

* (I only have hmong version)
** (I only have thai version)
*** (I have both version)

Samee (theme) *
Doy Raeng A-thit-tarn (theme/ending) ***
Khun Paw Rup Jarng (theme) ***
Rak Chun Puer Tur (theme) *
Manee Yard Fah (theme)
Ban Sai Thong (theme and sub-song) **
Huk Liem Pra Karn (ending song)
Jon Ploy Jai (theme)

there's more but this is all I can think of.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
well hmong isnt the only one....if the songs popular than everyone wanna copy it, even american singers.

o wen ban sai thong lakorn was out in hmong version they did copy all of the ost in here too

i think i have some tooo but not sure where they at now if i find it i wil try to u/l it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
***Added***
Samee (Theme) hmong & thai versions.

BTW. Fearless, your signature is cute. "I love you" "What?" I love you!" "Can you repeat?" "I....I fallen in love"

Hahaha. Reminds me of my fanfic.