Helping Hands {short story}

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was soo sweet having aum bring rita to see his mother....soooo sad that he has cancer...i hope they find a donor...they got married so soon...but they did have real feelings for each other....aom and chakrit hooked up together too :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.6

I was going to post it yesterday, but couldn't get internet connection on the road. So anyways I'm in NYC. I try to post a another chapter up today.

The next couple of days.....

Rita and Aum told her parent they got marry. Her father was piss off that he didn't to walk her down the aisle. But, her mom was happy that she was happy. They decided to move out to Aum condo. He doesn't want her parent to worry about his sickness. He didn't want them to know.

Rita didn't want Aum to work to much, since being a lawyer is a stressful job. She didn't want him to tired him out. She told him if he doesn't slow down she gonna leave him, till he listen. So he decided to work on one case at time, since he doesn't want her to leave him.

In the mean time......

Aom wanted to host a party to celebrate Rita and Aum wedding. She went to Chakrit to help her plan a little get together for Rita and Aum. Since, they didn't have anyone of Rita friends and family member there. They decided to host it at Double Tree Hotel. She called Rita to tell her to come to the Double Tree Hotel with Aum for a get together. Rita agree to it, since she hasn't talk to Aom about her happiness.

Rita told Aum that he has to go with her to have dinner with Aom and Chakrit. Aum agree, since he willing to do everything for her. They got dress up. Rita decided to wear a little white dress that shows off her legs. Aum decided to wear a pair of jean with a white button down shirt. When Rita got out of the dressing room, he couldn't believe she couldn't get any beautiful. They decided to head out before the other couple got mad.

The reach to the hotel. They met Aom and Chakrit waiting for them. They fallow them while holding hands. They all didn't notice that Tik was there with a client. Til saw them holding hands, he excuse himself so he can fallow what are they up to.

While they reach inside the hall.....

everyone inside all said "surprise" or "cognates on being marry"

They were surprise that Aom and Chakrit throw a little party for them. The person who were more surprise was Til. He couldn't believe they got marry. He was piss, since they just broke up like a month ago. He wants to break them up.

Rita and Aum were chatting with everybody saying there thanks. Rita needed to head to the restroom. So she excuse herself. While leaving the restroom to the party. Tik grab her arm, pulled her to him.

To be continue........

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.7

Enjoy, Rated R.

She turn around to see who it was. (It was Tik she gasp)

Rita: Tik let go of my arm your hurting me.
Tik: What the fuck, how can you marry that guy for.
Rita: Tik you hurt me first and now I have move on with the person that I love. You cheated on me and now I ready move on with my life. Please don't talk to me anymore. I don't what to see your face anymore. You have Anne. I have Aum my husband.
Tik: I don't love Anne, I still love you.
Rita: I don't love you anymore.
Tik: Rita I will get you back in my arm
Rita: Don't bother, I will never go back to you. I have Aum.

Rita left Tik crying there by the restroom. Aum saw her walking in looking sad.

Aum: Rita are you alright?
Rita: Yes Aum. She gave him a hug.
Aum: Rita I will never leave you.
Rita: Ohh... Aum you better not.

Everyone was cheering for them, since they were hugging for the longest time. Aom thought they made a hot couple. The started to die out. So, they decided to leave since it was getting really late. Aum was holding Rita hands. He hope he can get a donor soon. He never want to leave Rita by her self.

They came home and decided to go to bed since Aum was tired. He wants to suprise Rita with a romance night. Since they haven't made love yet. He wants to make Rita night special with him. Since he was planning to spend his life with her. Rita knew that Aum loved her but she wanted to here it from him and he wanted to make love to him.

The next day.....

Aum called out sick from work. So Rita went to work without him. She kept thinking about him, hoping he fine. She was sad the hole day missing Aum. In the other hand Aum was at his beach home setting everything for tonight, this is where he met Rita at. He called Rita to tell her that he gonna pick her up. Rita thought he was not feeling well but she was happy, cause he told her that he something plan for her.

Aum pick up Rita with a bouquet of red roses in his hand for her. Rita was happy. They got into the car. Rita didn't know where he was taking her. Then she realize it was the place that they first met at. It was beautiful. She was happy it was the first time she felt safe.

After there walk. He took her to his house by the beach. Rita was amaze on how beautiful it was. He cover the walkway to to the patio there where candles along the way. She was so surprise. On the way she spotted the patio table cover with also petal of roses and candles. He had the maid made dinner and left it there on the table. They sat there eating and talking about everything on there mind. He pulled out the ring he got for Rita today. It was in love with the ring. She gave him a hug and a kiss that lead to something else.

They couldn't control them self. They kissed passionately, he pick her up to the bedroom without breaking there kiss. The night was romantic and he had ordered roses and even laid some petals on the bed.

They started to rip each other clothes off. The sensation was overwhelming them. Delightful flashes of tingles that coursed through there body. She was ready for him that night but felt a little scare since she was a virgin. He hesitated, reared up on his arms and looked down at her, a quizzical look on his face.

Aum: Rita are you still
Rita: Yes, please be gentle
Aum: Don't worry I love you
Rita: I love you to

Rita was thrill that she finally heard the 3 words she wanted to hear. She was ready for him. He slowly enter her feeling she was being complete. It was hurting her at first, but she got use to it. She was moaning. Feeling that she wish this never ended. He was enjoying her. They started to moan and soon they felt they reach to there orgasm. They say there sleeping in the nude.

They both thought they could not have asked for a gentler more romantic introduction to sex, or a more successful one. She felt things happen to her that she never dreamed off, and she was certain it could not be like this for everyone. Their love was what made it so special, of that she was sure.

The next morning........

Aum couldn't believe how beautifully naked Rita was. He got up to use the restroom. He started to cough, and when he was throwing the napkin he notice there was blood on it. Oh noo... please don't let me die now. I want to be with her forever. She my love of my life. He didn't want to upset her, so he kept it a secret from her.

Rita woke up a few minute after. She was a little sore but she felt happy that they finally made love. She got up to see where he was. She found him in the bathroom. They were both still naked. They decided to make another round in the bedroom. It was full of love making session that day.

In the mean while......

Tik wanted Rita back, he willing to do anything for her even killing himself. But, he knew that she had move on. He decided he wants to see her happy and which means her with someone else. Then he was ready to let her go.

To be continue.................

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the ring is so pretty...and that was HOOOOOOOOT! a lot of love making going on :D awww so sweet that tik is finally going to let her go...please don't let aum die...gasp will tik be the donor for aum? OOoOoOo you know when it said rated r..i was like..'oh no, tik's going to "r" rita..but good thing it was aum/rita' ^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH. 8

Enjoy, last chapter. I'm gonna go write some more chapter for Sin City.

One month later......

They were at home. Rita was feeling well, so Aum took her to the hospital. They did some testes. The doctor came in congratulation your having a baby. Aum was soo happy that he gonna be a dad. But, he kept thinking to himself that he doesn't have time since there no donor yet. Rita was happy that he gonna be carrying his child.

When they got home. Aum called everyone that he gonna be a dad. His mother was the happiness that he gonna be a father. But, he knew that he might live to see him child being born making him depress. But, he didn't want to worry her.

Anne came by to talk to Rita. Anne heard the news from there friend that she gonna be a mom. Rita was home and Aum step out to get her food. Rita was really happy to see Anne again.

Anne: Rita, I'm so sorry for what I did to you and our friendship.
Rita: Anne I'm not mad anymore, I got a great husband and my live is getting great. I know your sorry.
Anne: Oh Rita that good, I'm glad you happy.
Rita: Anne I hope your happy whoever you decided to be with.
Anne: Well, I met someone and you know him.
Rita:Who?
Anne: I'm dating your brother Num. He came to talk to me couple of weeks ago and we became closer.
Rita: What really, how come he didn't tell me.
Anne: He didn't want you to worry since about Aum being sick and all.
Rita: Yeah (she started to cry) Aum
Anne: (went to hug her) He gonna get better.
Rita: They still haven't found a donor for him.
Anne: They will
Rita: He only has a couple of more weeks left before he becomes even sicker or even he could die. I don't know what to do. I can't lose him and want about our child.
Anne: There, there, they will. Trust me he gonna grow old with you.
Rita: Thanks Anne

Anne was still talking to Rita when Aum got back home. He went into the kitchen to bring them some treat. THEN he collapse on the floor. Rita heard something felt and went to check on him. She saw him lying on the floor and start screaming for help. Anne ran to see what happen. She reach for her phone to call the ambulance. Rita was with him thought out. They rush him to the emergency home.

Rita waited for the doctor to come out. Then about a half hour later the doctor came out. The doctor told her that he couldn't do anymore if there no donor for him. That mean he gotten worst and he might only life for two more days or not even. She started to cry. Anne was holding on to her for comfort. Rita ask the doctor to see her husband. He told she can't till tomorrow, he very weak at the moment.

The next day she went to see him. She saw him on the bed with on him making her cry. She ran to see Aum. Aum look so helpless. He felt he can't do anything for her any longer an tears came down. Rita went by his side. He took his right hand to touch her belly. I'm sorry I can't see you grow up. Tears running down there faces. I love your mother so much. I wish I was her a little longer to grow old with you and your mother. Rita went to reach in to give him and kiss. She told him, he was the best thing that ever happen to her.

Then his heart monitor went beep........................

Rita scream for help. The nurse came in and told her to leave. The doctor came out to tell her the news that he.........

A five years has pass by since what happen to him. She felt like crying thinking about him. It made her sad. She heard someone calling her.

Mommy where are?

Rita: hunnie I'm at the patio. She pick up Aum jr.

Aum jr: Mommy why are you crying?

Rita: Nothing, I was just a little sad.

Aum jr.: Where daddy again?

Rita: He...

Then....

Aum: Daddy came back early from work.

Aum jr.: Daddy, daddy carry me.

Aum: Sweety why are you crying stop thinking about it. It was five years ago.

Rita: I know, It just every time I think that I almost lost you. I start to get teary.

Aum: I still remember that day..... I thought I was gonna leave you, but then someone die the same day when I was in the emergency room. The guy die giving permission to donate his organs. I was glad that I accept him heart. I was happy that I get to see again.

Rita:I thought you left me. Then the doctor came out to tell me you got a donor and your fine and resting.

Aum jr: Mommy the baby woke up.

Rita went to get the baby. Aum and Aum jr. where playing games with each other. Rita came out holding Hope. Aum went to get Hope from Rita. Aum jr. hello baby sister and he went on playing his games.

Years has pass by. They grew old together having four children and two grandkids. They live happy together at the beach home. That where Aum lead his helping hands to Rita.

THE END I hope you guys like the short story

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that was sooo sweet....aum lives :D i bet it was tik who donated it.....ann and num (rita's bro) hooked up ^^ so cute that they had kids and grew old together <3
thanks for another awesome story....

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... scared me... i thought aum is dead... haha...

it's really a great story... good job.. can't wait for your next story...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow you finished this during the Thanksgiving break. All I did was stuff my mouth with food all week long lmao!!!