here are some pictures i found

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
DID ANYBODY FILM THE PAGEANT?!!!!!!!
I want to see it so bad!
I want to know if she speaks Hmong fluently. Does she stutters when she talk? How good/convincing was her answer that she was able to snatch the crown? Most Importantly, WHAT WAS HER TALENT?! I want to see it so bad. Please if you have it, do all of us a favor and upload it on youtube. I wanna watch it. Honestly, she does not have the Miss Hmong qualities. Yeah she may be cute but having good looks ain't everything.
This just piss me off so much because it gives Hmong girl like me no hope.
My cousins wants me to go and compete but if there is corrupted Hmong people like this, I don't even think its worth it. And most importantly, my Dad is not high educated or have a high status in the Hmong community. It shows how much our Hmong people have progress. Hmong people are still the same and still thinking the same way back in Laos. Its all about money, status, and reputation.
No wonder I did not see her at all at the new year. No matter how many people or how big the fairground is, usually I have see Miss Hmong walking somewhere. But this year it was different, she was no where! This is the reason why I don't ever go and watch the pageant. Because standing for hours in that stuffing suffrocating building is not even worth it at the end.
Shoua (I hope you don't mind me using your first name) I think you should so compete in the Hmong pageant. You're so righteous, honest, confident, and stand up for what you believe. Sorry if I'm freaking you out, but you should so go and compete. Just tell me when and where, and I'll come support you.
I really hope that people start realizing that we're living in the 21st century now in the free nation of America, money/status/reputation is crap!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what do people mean by she has to prove it...hell, does anyone ever do anything worth that title anyways?
some of my friends are thinking of running next year in MN and I was like, if I win, I'mma be accuse of having connection if I don't win I'MMA accuse the winner of having connection, hell I do every year! and I'm not even in the competition

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
DID ANYBODY FILM THE PAGEANT?!!!!!!!
I want to see it so bad!
I want to know if she speaks Hmong fluently. Does she stutters when she talk? How good/convincing was her answer that she was able to snatch the crown? Most Importantly, WHAT WAS HER TALENT?! I want to see it so bad. Please if you have it, do all of us a favor and upload it on youtube. I wanna watch it. Honestly, she does not have the Miss Hmong qualities. Yeah she may be cute but having good looks ain't everything.
This just piss me off so much because it gives Hmong girl like me no hope.
My cousins wants me to go and compete but if there is corrupted Hmong people like this, I don't even think its worth it. And most importantly, my Dad is not high educated or have a high status in the Hmong community. It shows how much our Hmong people have progress. Hmong people are still the same and still thinking the same way back in Laos. Its all about money, status, and reputation.
No wonder I did not see her at all at the new year. No matter how many people or how big the fairground is, usually I have see Miss Hmong walking somewhere. But this year it was different, she was no where! This is the reason why I don't ever go and watch the pageant. Because standing for hours in that stuffing suffrocating building is not even worth it at the end.
Shoua (I hope you don't mind me using your first name) I think you should so compete in the Hmong pageant. You're so righteous, honest, confident, and stand up for what you believe. Sorry if I'm freaking you out, but you should so go and compete. Just tell me when and where, and I'll come support you.
I really hope that people start realizing that we're living in the 21st century now in the free nation of America, money/status/reputation is crap!

i wouldn't enter a pageant to win.. and i don't think its embarassing if you don't win.. its just for experience.. so in your older years.. you can look back and be proud of something you did..

but forreals.. if i was to enter.. judges and MCs would go insane.. i speak my mind and what i believe... i'm not going to side with anyone so that i can win a fake crown... or a pressuring title.. all i want to do is get my point across...

this reminds me now.. a girl in the miss hmong CA pageant.. her platform was talking about how parents shouldn't force their daughters to marry a guy because she came home late.. and the MCs cut her off... they started the gay music.. she had to stop in the middle of her sentence and say thanks.. and do her little walk..

that was the rudest thing ever!!

i swear.. hmong people can never accept things... even if its the truth...

that probably offended one of the MCs or something. ahahha

so back to joining a pageant...

my parents are normal people in the community.. so what? money, status, and rep.. you can't take it with you when you die.. so what's the point of having it??

all i know is that my parents are hardworking parents who love me and my family.

=D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahah the MC cut her off?! hahahahahahha
she probably got marked points too.
who was she? do you know?
hahahahahahah
hahahaha
i agree with you Shoua
all hell will break lose even if i were to compete

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hmm.. beatiful ladies :)
but personally I'd never enter a pageant or recommend anybody to enter just because of cheating judges and the experience is worthless- wasting money and the pictures you take from it aren't even quality- look at how crappy those pictures are. being in the so-called 'pageant' you'd expect studio quality pictures...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm.. beatiful ladies :)
but personally I'd never enter a pageant or recommend anybody to enter just because of cheating judges and the experience is worthless- wasting money and the pictures you take from it aren't even quality- look at how crappy those pictures are. being in the so-called 'pageant' you'd expect studio quality pictures...

these aren't studio pictures or professional ones..
they are just some pictures i saw in darla yang's myspace page.
and yes.. they are crappy and bad quality.. but i just thought i'd share what i found.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...

all of them really have talent...

i like to watch how they entertain the judges..:)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
the only talent that i enjoy was Maiv Kub Xyooj singing that hmong alphabet song.
most of the talents were dancing or singing. yeah Mercedes played the piano but it wasnt impressive or anything, it wasnt mozart or beethoven. but if it was that'll be a different story

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the only talent that i enjoy was Maiv Kub Xyooj singing that hmong alphabet song.
most of the talents were dancing or singing. yeah Mercedes played the piano but it wasnt impressive or anything, it wasnt mozart or beethoven. but if it was that'll be a different story

i liked it too.
i thought it was cute and it's something hmong related? don't know how to put it.
i also like the performance by the girls from laos and thailand
the girl from laos sucked with her hmong.. but damn. i really liked her voice.
and the girl from thailand.. i liked it because she brought something from where she lives to share with us hmong-americans...